Can someone rate my lean maxxing diet please?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@Prettyboy I read your post earlier about carnivore diet and thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for inspo

Meal 1:- 300g lamb hearts fried

Calories:- 357
Protein:- 51g
Fat:- 16.5g

Meal 2:- 200g beef mine + 60g cheddar

Calories:- 726
Protein:- 52g
Fat:- 60g

Meal 3 :- 300g lamb hearts fried

Snack:- 350g of frozen raspberries

Calories:- 112
Protein:- 4.9g
Fat:- 0

Total calories:- about 1600 (1572 to be exact)
Total protein:- 158g
Total fat:- 99g

I'm 5'5 and 130lb atm, 1600 calories is enough for me to lose fat and I only need 130g of protein. But the extra 28g probably won't hurt, the berries were added for the fibre really. But I srs don't know if I can manage to eat this much food....

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, noodlelover, Prettyboy and 3 others
Not looking down or discouraging u but

If l was 5 foot 5, I would just give up on looksmaxxing and eat every delicious food possible

This is one of your few source of pleasure, you should not diet

Enjoy life, dont get obese but being slightly overweight doesn't matter at 5'5

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, MtDrew, Yerico7 and 4 others
Just roid and only consume protein shakes for a few weeks.

I'd cut out the 60 grams of cheddar. might make it more palatable but cheese is definitively bad for you. would replace with eggs or avocado or something.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, noodlelover and FailedNormieManlet
Why are you eating lamb fucking hearts twice a day kek? Just eat like a normal person

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

If l was 5 foot 5, I would just give up on looksmaxxing and eat every delicious food possible

I absolutely hate it when users try to mess with others’ looksmaxing efforts

Just let the man do his thing.His life will improve because of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Lux, Gargamel and 2 others
I absolutely hate it when users try to mess with others’ looksmaxing efforts

Just let the man do his thing.His life will improve because of it.
Too many haters on this site. You’re a real one <3

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 16530
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and FailedNormieManlet

you do you let the nigga put up a fight jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Doesn't seem like you would last on that garbage diet.

Organ meats really get to you after a couple of days.

Eat organic eggs with deep yellow butter instead of hearts for breakfast.

Feast on high fat grass fed animal protein and you will actually enjoy your meals and stick to them long enough to see progress.

Maybe introduce raw milk kefir? It's a godlike food with so many benefits that it's retarded not to consume it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Prettyboy
I would not have any fruit. Berries will spike your insulin, which increase cravings and trigger overeating of berries or other foods. They also don't fill you up as much as vegetables. Rarely would our prehistoric ancestors get the opportunity to eat fruit, which is why we instinctively over eat it when we have the opportunity and pack on fat for possible future famines. Our genetics don't want us to look like PSL gods, they want to survive famines that rarely happen now days.

Cruciferous vegetables can increase testosterone, so you could replace your berry snack with some cauliflower and broccoli. Vegetables do have Phytotoxins but humans have evolved to filter out certain amounts of them easily. So if you have a little snack of vegetables you will be fine. Also different vegetables have different Phytotoxins which are filtered out by different mechanisms in the liver which have different load capacities, so in addition to getting all the nutrition benefits from eating a variety of different vegetables (different colors) you are also putting less stress stress on your liver than if you were to eat only one type of vegetable.

Cheese is highly calorie dense, and doesn't fill you up much. So I would replace that with vegetables or another kind of meat.

TLDR: Eating vegetables along with meat is healthy, as long as you don't go overboard and eat way too much veggies. Listen to your body, and gradually change things because your body and liver can adapt to handle more and more vegetables over time, and get the nutrition benefits out of it. Think of it like going to the gym, if you try to lift the heaviest weights right away you will hurt yourself. If you eat a bunch of vegetables without building up a tolerance you could get liver cancer.

But building up a tolerance gradually, to a point where you are eating maybe 20% veggies and 80% meat will help with your feelings of fullness, weight management and over all health.

On the internet extreme ideas propagate more easily because they get more clicks and are easier to communicate, which is why all meat diets proliferate. But a 80% meat/20% vegetable diet can work well for body composition, hunger and health.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Prettyboy I read your post earlier about carnivore diet and thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for inspo

I'm 5'5 and 130lb atm, 1600 calories is enough for me to lose fat and I only need 130g of protein. But the extra 28g probably won't hurt, the berries were added for the fibre really. But I srs don't know if I can manage to eat this much food....
Would you supplement vitamins & minerals?

• +1

i dont believe that diet is sustainable, nor necessary

• +1

:sick::sick: