My diet

After how many days of switching to the carnivore diet did you notice the facial debloating effects?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
86kg at what height tbh?

• +1
Hi, I'm not sure if you've answered it already but how come you dont eat any fruits or vegetables?
Great threads btw, loving all your guides.
From a biological standpoint:
- they are full of antinutrients, @Chintuck22 made a 10/10 thread on them in the BOTB section:
https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-nutrients-megathread-plants-are-dangerous.384992/
- there aren’t any essential nutrients in them that I couldn’t get from animal sources

Subjective:
- I really dislike the taste of most vegetables

I do eat some fruits here and there but never man made ones (like bananas in their current form). Only the ones that naturally occur in my natural habitat, like berries in the forest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Lmao, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
After how many days of switching to the carnivore diet did you notice the facial debloating effects?
In the matter of days, water weight loss is the first thing to occur if you ditch carbs

@TsarTsar444 isn’t carnivore but he tried out no carbs for 3 days recently and his bloat noticably went away based on pics he sent me

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and TsarTsar444
In the matter of days, water weight loss is the first thing to occur if you ditch carbs

@TsarTsar444 isn’t carnivore but he tried out no carbs for 3 days recently and his bloat noticably went away based on pics he sent me
Yeah i lost 4kg of weight in 3 days of not eating anything

• +1
@Prettyboy Do you feel tired in the morning on this carnivore diet?

so bascially
you cleanbulked?4then leaned down after?

how many calories is this per day?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Very interesting and detailed. But I have a question: what about vegetables and fruit? They provide more than just vitamins and minerals, like for example antioxidants which are important for aging.

Edit:

Made a quick list of foods and beverages high in antioxidants and vitamins:

* Blueberries
* Grapes
* Avocados
* Apples
* Spinach
* Eggplant
* Red beans
* Broccoli
* Green tea
* Red wine
* Carrots
* Sweet potatoes
* Cinnamon
* Oregano
* Cumin
* Pepper
* Garlic
* Onions
* Coffee
* Dried fruits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Very interesting and detailed. But I have a question: what about vegetables and fruit? They provide more than just vitamins and minerals, like for example antioxidants which are important for aging.

Edit:

Made a quick list of foods and beverages high in antioxidants and vitamins:

* Blueberries
* Grapes
* Avocados
* Apples
* Spinach
* Eggplant
* Red beans
* Broccoli
* Green tea
* Red wine
* Carrots
* Sweet potatoes
* Cinnamon
* Oregano
* Cumin
* Pepper
* Garlic
* Onions
* Coffee
* Dried fruits
honey is good as an antioxidant. now make a list without all the anti-nutrients

I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

After taking a shit and washing my face, the very first thing I do in my day is I eat a breakfast consisting of home grown free range eggs fried on Irish Kerrygold butter, with cheese and milk. I like a wide variety of cheese, the only thing which matters is that it has to be aged and non processed (so American cheese is off the table). I drink a mug of whole cow milk among with it, in some cases raw cow milk or goat milk. I wait around an hour after devouring this meal and afterwards I head to the gym or track to exercise.
mixed_browneggs.jpg
41_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.dYhtC6XIfl.jpg
what-is-the-difference-between-a2-milk-and-regular-milk.jpg

2. Meal
After I got my daily exercise in, I drink milk again, this time usually in the form of kefir. I eat cheese again and to top it off I consume some kind of fatty fish. It can be salmon, sardines, hering, mackerel. etc. Icelandic mackerels are my favourite as they are extremely fatty with 5+ grams of omega3 in the portion, among with lots of vitamin D, which comes very handy during the dark European winter.
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal
In each of the third and fourth meal of the day, I'll be eating 200 grams of red muscle meat. I most commonly stick with 80/20 ground beef as my college student budget is finite, but I'll happily eat lamb, deer, wild boar, horse etc. if I can get my hands on it. I avoid pork as I have digestive issues with it (seems to be a common problem people often have on reddit's r/zerocarb too). I don't use any additional fat to cook the meat as it's already pretty fatty.
Ground_Beef_Craft_Paper_03052017.jpg

5. Meal
In this meat I always consume some kind of organ meat but it greatly differs what exactly it is. Most commonly liver (beef, pork, turkey, chicken etc.), but I also eat hearts (pork, chicken), beef tripe and sometimes even pork kidneys. I always keep in mind the high vitamin A content of liver in order to not eat too much of it.
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal
I usually eat my last meal of the day 1 hour before going to bed. It most commonly consists of some kind of white muscle meat (chicken, turkey, duck, lean fish, but I have already eaten rabbit too for example). I like to cook the meat on goose fat as it has a very pleasant taste to it. Sometimes instead of meat I eat something like quark or cottage cheese - the high caseine content is nice during sleep.
chicken-thighs-instant-pot-feature-1392x780.jpg

III. Supplements

Multivitamin
I consume a tablet with my first meal, it covers a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C
I consume 3x1000mg tablets split between my meals for a total of 3g. I use it to aid collagen production.

Collagen
I consume 20 grams of hydrolized beef collagen peptides dissolved in milk during my first meal. I use it to get better hair and skin texture.

Beta carotene
I've been megadosing it lately and went as high as 100 000 IU / day, but generally I would take 25 000 IU, consumed before I go out to the sun. I use it to achieve warm skin undertone and to tan better.

Magnesium
The carnivore diet kinda lacks magnesium so among with mineral water, I supplement an additonal 2x250 mg of it. I consume the first tablet before exercise, the second at evening. Magnesium helps prevent musce cramps and helpsfalling sleep easier.

Caffeine
30 mins before exercise I consume 160 mg of caffeine in tablet form (I don't drink coffee). It acts as a stimulant, elevating concentration and speeding up metabolism.

Taurine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 200 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance.

L-Carnitine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 000 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance and aids fat burning.

Melatonin
I sometimes take 1-2 mg of melatonin before bed when I really need to get a good nights sleep.

IV. Water & salt

Water
I drink around 6 liters of water a day, equally split into 333 ml portions. I only drink one portion at a time and I do so frequently. I mostly drink tap water, sometimes mineral water - in the latter case always from glass, never plastic bottle.

Salt
I salt my eggs at breakfast to get a better pump during exercise, but other than that I don't salt anything (or use any spices on my meals for that matter).

IV. Macros & calories

Protein
I aim to consume around 40 grams of protein with each of my 6 meals which equals to around 240 grams of protein, all coming from animal sources (+ the collagen peptides).

Carbohydrate
The only carbohydrate I regurarly consume is coming from milk in the form of lactose. I sometimes eat honey or seasonal fruit with low antinutrient content (mostly berries), but even with those my daily carb intake is no more than 40-45g usually. I only consume simple carbs (sugars), I don't eat any starch or fiber for that matter.

Fat
I don't directly track my fat intake, rather try to adjust it to my activity level. The more active I am, the more fatty cuts of meat I'll consume on that day (probably around 200 g on average). With the fatty fish being consumed daily, I can guarantee that I'm not exceeding a 1:4 omega 3-6 ratio in the PUFA department. My meals contain a shitload of saturated fat and cholesterol, which are both crucial for achieving mogger testosterone levels.

Calories
I never count calories, only protein & carbs. I measure my weight daily after waking up and track it to see if my weights deviates over time. If it does, I adjust my fat intake accordingly. Overall if I had to estimate I'd say I'm consuming around 3 000 calories a day on average.

V. Results

How it started

c6f4dd76-6c95-4a83-928e-35209e4d9a73-jpeg.1331629

How it's going
ef2427b3-6cfb-4156-b64c-749fdc6f37de-jpeg.1327656

9c6d1b1b-827c-474a-b84e-722248a7e275-jpeg.1342423

d0d9eccb-8e96-4dfb-8051-4181157be191-jpeg.1406720
Bookmarked ..Nice thread. When are you going to post another hairmaxxing thread? Like how to hide receeding temples with a certain NT haircut like curtains / slickback?

@Prettyboy
I am considering more and more to try a variant of the carnivore diet.
I've tried low carb before and by low carb i mean < 120g per day and it still feels difficult.
Before i fully commit to carnivore i want to ask you:
-did you have any stomach problems? Joe Rogan and Will Tennyson(some youtubers) mention this
-how do you offset the uric acid build up? Eating high amounts of meat -> high uric acid -> kidney stones.

I am very afraid of kidney stones since my dad has them(and they are partially hereditary).
On top of that it is the biggest pain known to man, as far as he told me and others said.
Also it is very hard to remove them and even if you do remove them it can cause other problems(depending on how you remove them)

I am not a hater, i appreciate your posts. I ask this out of concern.

• +1
Very nice. You look kinda like me just a couple of % leaner. I've been eating similarly for about 5 years with great success. Look into "lean mass hyper responders" the research is quite compelling; the most metabolically fit people who eat low carb animal based diets often exhibit the same lipid biomarkers and extremely good metabolic health (very high insulin sensitivity, low inflammation etc). I would bet that you fall into the category. It's characterised by extremely high HDL, extreme low Trigs, extreme high LDL. This is the optimal profile for health. Most normies have poor HDL:Trig ratios and too low total cholesterol. Being fat-adapted means the body becomes very efficient at using lipid transports (HDL/LDL) for energy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and Prettyboy
bump

• Love it
Can't wait to live alone so I can try out some of these unfathomably based diets, absolutely insane.
Same , my family is cucked and bluepilled and they dont want to try my diets

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
@Prettyboy
I am considering more and more to try a variant of the carnivore diet.
I've tried low carb before and by low carb i mean < 120g per day and it still feels difficult.
Before i fully commit to carnivore i want to ask you:
-did you have any stomach problems? Joe Rogan and Will Tennyson(some youtubers) mention this
I do follow both of them but haven't seen their content on their experiences with the carnivore diet, but gonna look into it. Will Tennyson is inclinable to say things about diets and lifestyles recklessly as he only tries out a certain one for a short amount of time. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt, but again, I like his videos and find him interesting. I didn't have any stomach problems and adaptation was fast and very smooth, probably because I already ate lots of animal based food beforehand

-how do you offset the uric acid build up? Eating high amounts of meat -> high uric acid -> kidney stones.

I am very afraid of kidney stones since my dad has them(and they are partially hereditary).
On top of that it is the biggest pain known to man, as far as he told me and others said.
Also it is very hard to remove them and even if you do remove them it can cause other problems(depending on how you remove them)

I am not a hater, i appreciate your posts. I ask this out of concern.
I think as painful as they are, kidney stones have more to do with oxalates (anti nutrients found in greens). My mom also got them stones and she used to eat lot of greens like spinach for their supposed iron content, which is of course non sense in spite of their subpar absorption rates. And also a level of genetic predetermination must be at play as well

Very nice. You look kinda like me just a couple of % leaner. I've been eating similarly for about 5 years with great success. Look into "lean mass hyper responders" the research is quite compelling; the most metabolically fit people who eat low carb animal based diets often exhibit the same lipid biomarkers and extremely good metabolic health (very high insulin sensitivity, low inflammation etc). I would bet that you fall into the category. It's characterised by extremely high HDL, extreme low Trigs, extreme high LDL. This is the optimal profile for health. Most normies have poor HDL:Trig ratios and too low total cholesterol. Being fat-adapted means the body becomes very efficient at using lipid transports (HDL/LDL) for energy.
The demonization of cholesterol is a crime against humanity by certain lobbyst groups that cannot be forgiven. It is an essential building block for androgenic hormones like testosterone.

Same , my family is cucked and bluepilled and they dont want to try my diets
Balkan diets are generally good. They have lots of animal protein in the form of various meats and dairy products, so you can get big and strong on it but carbs like burek and other pastries also make people fat so overall they are meant to make big fat ogres

At least they are better than Indian high carb diets which only make weak skinny fat men

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 1 other person
good threat. Trying sth very similar but I am 63kg atm. How much would you recommend for that? Also I dont wanna cut out leafy greens, fruit, nuts, rice and some other carbs just yet. Still testing around tho.

how much do you pay for that diet per month?

Do you eat some of the meat raw or do you always cook it? I try to eat my beef raw, having to chew it is good for jaw muscles and is said to further improve digestion.

Also I heard that people on that diet don't need that much water at all. I suggest you test how you feel drinking less.

and how do u feel about ashwaganda?

Last edited:
  • +1
good threat. Trying sth very similar but I am 63kg atm. How much would you recommend for that?
Depends on way too many personal factors to recommend an exact amount. The best way would be finding out your maintenance energy need in calories, then subtract the carbs amount (I limit mine to <50g / day), then the leftover calories should come from protein and fat, split in equal quantity.

Me as example. I need to get in just above 3 000 calories a day to stay afloat. I subtract around 50g of carbs from it (3 000kcal - (50 x 4kcal) = 2 800kcal). Carbs and protein are around 4 kcal / g while fat is 9,3 kcal /g. I want an equal amount of protein and fat, which in caloric terms will roughly translate to 1/3 and 2/3. This way can calculate that I need around 240-240g of protein and fat, which is the amount I am eating in practice

Also I dont wanna cut out leafy greens, fruit, nuts, rice and some other carbs just yet. Still testing around tho.
They are useless. I recommend only simple carbs like milk’s lactose

how much do you pay for that diet per month?
1-1.5x local average spending

Do you eat some of the meat raw or do you always cook it? I try to eat my beef raw, having to chew it is good for jaw muscles and is said to further improve digestion.
I am fundamentally against raw meat. Inventing cooking is what made us human by allowing our jaws to get smaller so in turn our brains can get bigger
5B329E5D 0109 4323 A604 E312E38495D0

Also I heard that people on that diet don't need that much water at all. I suggest you test how you feel drinking less.
Many carnivore people believe in the “drink when thirsty” principle but I oppose that one. My athletic performance greatly increases with high water intake (+ compensated with also higher mineral intake)

and how do u feel about ashwaganda?
Mediocre substance with marginal effects

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
reading while munching on large carrots
Disney Animation Eating GIF by Walt Disney Studios

i couldnt eat 6 meals a day

How do u usually make ur eggs fried or scrambled?

• +1
Is the 200 grams of meat raw or cooked?

• +1
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

After taking a shit and washing my face, the very first thing I do in my day is I eat a breakfast consisting of home grown free range eggs fried on Irish Kerrygold butter, with cheese and milk. I like a wide variety of cheese, the only thing which matters is that it has to be aged and non processed (so American cheese is off the table). I drink a mug of whole cow milk among with it, in some cases raw cow milk or goat milk. I wait around an hour after devouring this meal and afterwards I head to the gym or track to exercise.
mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
After I got my daily exercise in, I drink milk again, this time usually in the form of kefir. I eat cheese again and to top it off I consume some kind of fatty fish. It can be salmon, sardines, hering, mackerel. etc. Icelandic mackerels are my favourite as they are extremely fatty with 5+ grams of omega3 in the portion, among with lots of vitamin D, which comes very handy during the dark European winter.
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal
In each of the third and fourth meal of the day, I'll be eating 200 grams of red muscle meat. I most commonly stick with 80/20 ground beef as my college student budget is finite, but I'll happily eat lamb, deer, wild boar, horse etc. if I can get my hands on it. I avoid pork as I have digestive issues with it (seems to be a common problem people often have on reddit's r/zerocarb too). I don't use any additional fat to cook the meat as it's already pretty fatty.

5. Meal
In this meat I always consume some kind of organ meat but it greatly differs what exactly it is. Most commonly liver (beef, pork, turkey, chicken etc.), but I also eat hearts (pork, chicken), beef tripe and sometimes even pork kidneys. I always keep in mind the high vitamin A content of liver in order to not eat too much of it.
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal
I usually eat my last meal of the day 1 hour before going to bed. It most commonly consists of some kind of white muscle meat (chicken, turkey, duck, lean fish, but I have already eaten rabbit too for example). I like to cook the meat on goose fat as it has a very pleasant taste to it. Sometimes instead of meat I eat something like quark or cottage cheese - the high caseine content is nice during sleep.

III. Supplements

Multivitamin
I consume a tablet with my first meal, it covers a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C
I consume 3x1000mg tablets split between my meals for a total of 3g. I use it to aid collagen production.

Collagen
I consume 20 grams of hydrolized beef collagen peptides dissolved in milk during my first meal. I use it to get better hair and skin texture.

Beta carotene
I've been megadosing it lately and went as high as 100 000 IU / day, but generally I would take 25 000 IU, consumed before I go out to the sun. I use it to achieve warm skin undertone and to tan better.

Magnesium
The carnivore diet kinda lacks magnesium so among with mineral water, I supplement an additonal 2x250 mg of it. I consume the first tablet before exercise, the second at evening. Magnesium helps prevent musce cramps and helpsfalling sleep easier.

Caffeine
30 mins before exercise I consume 160 mg of caffeine in tablet form (I don't drink coffee). It acts as a stimulant, elevating concentration and speeding up metabolism.

Taurine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 200 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance.

L-Carnitine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 000 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance and aids fat burning.

Melatonin
I sometimes take 1-2 mg of melatonin before bed when I really need to get a good nights sleep.

IV. Water & salt

Water
I drink around 6 liters of water a day, equally split into 333 ml portions. I only drink one portion at a time and I do so frequently. I mostly drink tap water, sometimes mineral water - in the latter case always from glass, never plastic bottle.

Salt
I salt my eggs at breakfast to get a better pump during exercise, but other than that I don't salt anything (or use any spices on my meals for that matter).

IV. Macros & calories

Protein
I aim to consume around 40 grams of protein with each of my 6 meals which equals to around 240 grams of protein, all coming from animal sources (+ the collagen peptides).

Carbohydrate
The only carbohydrate I regurarly consume is coming from milk in the form of lactose. I sometimes eat honey or seasonal fruit with low antinutrient content (mostly berries), but even with those my daily carb intake is no more than 40-45g usually. I only consume simple carbs (sugars), I don't eat any starch or fiber for that matter.

Fat
I don't directly track my fat intake, rather try to adjust it to my activity level. The more active I am, the more fatty cuts of meat I'll consume on that day (probably around 200 g on average). With the fatty fish being consumed daily, I can guarantee that I'm not exceeding a 1:4 omega 3-6 ratio in the PUFA department. My meals contain a shitload of saturated fat and cholesterol, which are both crucial for achieving mogger testosterone levels.

Calories
I never count calories, only protein & carbs. I measure my weight daily after waking up and track it to see if my weights deviates over time. If it does, I adjust my fat intake accordingly. Overall if I had to estimate I'd say I'm consuming around 3 000 calories a day on average.

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

GREAT thread this answered a lot of my questions about the "carnivore diet".

Do you drain the fat when you cook ground beef or do you eat all of it?

because when I cook ground beef there is a shit ton of liquid that drips from it that makes it annoying to cook, so I drain it.
but if I should be consuming it then I'll figure out a way to keep it.

Is that what you mean by "additional fat"?

Last edited:
  • +1
so no creatine? why not?

Is protein good for skin and antiaging? I have heard mixed opinions.

How much do you spend on food in a month? Ah, you told already. 150-200 euros a month. Is that a lot for food down there?

GREAT thread this answered a lot of my questions about the "carnivore diet".

Do you drain the fat when you cook ground beef or do you eat all of it?

because when I cook ground beef there is a shit ton of liquid that drips from it that makes it annoying to cook, so I drain it.
but if I should be consuming it then I'll figure out a way to keep it.

Is that what you mean by "additional fat"?
I eat it. I run off of fat as an energy source so I need it. With that said, I adjust my daily fat intake to my current day’s energy requirement. Staying with the example of ground beef, if I plan to have a hard workout session I eat 30/70 meat while if I’m on a rest day, I might decide to cut on fat and eat 10/90 instead

I use additional fat with meat that is too lean on itself. Like whenever I’m cooking liver I put some animal fat in the pan.

so no creatine? why not?
Red meat naturally contains creatine (1g / 1kg of beef, 0.2g / 1kg of pork for example), I consume that inevitably but I wouldn’t spend money on supplementing it. I hear too many anecdotal stories of creatine increasing DHT.

Is protein good for skin and antiaging? I have heard mixed opinions.
I slowly increased my protein intake from 120g to the current 240g over the years I’ve been gymcelling. My experience has been the more protein I consume, the better my skin, nail and hair quality is, which makes sense, amino acids are the building stones of the body.

How much do you spend on food in a month? Ah, you told already. 150-200 euros a month. Is that a lot for food down there?
Crazy how things can change in half a year. Inflation is everywhere, I can’t even plan anymore how much I’ll spend on foodstuff since prices can go up biweekly. Probably over 200€ at this point, which is higher than what an average Hungarian would spend on food I suppose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Moggable and 2 others
I eat it. I run off of fat as an energy source so I need it. With that said, I adjust my daily fat intake to my current day’s energy requirement. Staying with the example of ground beef, if I plan to have a hard workout session I eat 30/70 meat while if I’m on a rest day, I might decide to cut on fat and eat 10/90 instead
How do you meal prep that tho?

do you not meal prep?

Can a low carb diet be detrimental to children and teenagers in regards to height? I've seen some studies saying that a low carbohydrate intake results in lower igf-1 levels

It would explain why kids nowadays are much taller than their parents

Although there are some studies saying that too much carbohydrates lower igf-1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Have you been following this diet since you started the gym ?

Have you been following this diet since you started the gym ?
No, initially I went with normie fitness diet (lean meats, lots of starchy carbs, vegetables, little fat)

I felt like shit + started to bloat from carbs so I changed to lowcarb after Sv3rige blackpilled me on food

U are in a calorie deficit from food, there is no advantage or disadvantage to no carb.

U still get hunger pangs, u still have a hard time sleeping, etc. its not easy to get here but its very hard to stay sane

what are your thoughts on eating organ meats daily, and in what amounts? i was scared off from eating them constantly as i was worried about getting too much copper and vitamin a

No, initially I went with normie fitness diet (lean meats, lots of starchy carbs, vegetables, little fat)

I felt like shit + started to bloat from carbs so I changed to lowcarb after Sv3rige blackpilled me on food
So, did u manage to gain muscle with low carbs or u already had a good shape when u started that diet ?

what are your thoughts on eating organ meats daily, and in what amounts? i was scared off from eating them constantly as i was worried about getting too much copper and vitamin a
Only liver is problematic in great amounts, other organs are safe. I eat a lot of chicken heart stew

So, did u manage to gain muscle with low carbs or u already had a good shape when u started that diet ?
Yes I gained muscle with low carbs

I had a shitty shape before
F576D780 BE6F 4744 B657 AFC53669527B
F6832C5F AB00 4251 A75F 3E6B19869146

So you bulked on this diet of only protein and fat.
I drink milk everyday, only protein and fat would just lead to catabolism

How long was this transformation?
Timeframe doesn’t matter in my case since I’ve been lifting for long enough that the law of diminishing returns have already kicked in long time ago; i had no intention to get bigger since years

How would you rate your mental state, but more specifically inhibition before and after carnivore? I always notice a bunch of carbs gets me ultra low inhib even tho I am generally quite high. Your before and after pics are such lifefuel, even considering god tier genetics.

• +1
you dont take any whey protein powder?

How would you rate your mental state, but more specifically inhibition before and after carnivore? I always notice a bunch of carbs gets me ultra low inhib even tho I am generally quite high. Your before and after pics are such lifefuel, even considering god tier genetics.
Carbs can give me brain fog (not all of them, starches always do though), that certainly doesn’t help my inhibition

you dont take any whey protein powder?
No, I don’t need to supplement protein, I get more than enough from food

How are people eating these bland foods isolately?????

I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

Are you dependent on caffeine by chance or has your tolerance stayed constant?

Based diet maxxer, once i saw the eggs and beef liver i knew you were legit.

Add shellfish, raw pastured dairy, and even gets some raw meats in there for optimal hormones/development.

Some herbs help too
add veggies and fruit too :/

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Based diet maxxer, once i saw the eggs and beef liver i knew you were legit.

Add shellfish, raw pastured dairy, and even gets some raw meats in there for optimal hormones/development.

Some herbs help too
I just bought some raw milk and lamb liver. A good breakfast to start the day would be some liver, 2-3 eggs and a smoothie consisting of like 200-300 mL of raw milk with one banana and mix.

Diet is king probably the most important thing for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
4 times a week 4 sets of non weighted ab exercises (ab wheel, leg raises, Russian twists, jacknives, situps etc.) , rest is genetics
Natty?

• +1