My diet

Yes , I view PEDs in an unfavorable light so not planning on using them
At 82kg at 6’3 do you feel big or do you think that PEDs are necessary to achieve the size you want

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
L-Carnitine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 000 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance and aids fat burning.
Oral bioavailability of L-Carnitine is quite low (14-18%), so a dose of 1,000mg is likely lower than the optimal dose for your desired effects. Doses equivalent to the injection of 500mg are considered to be efficacious.

I am recommending that you eat a clove of raw garlic every day as this aids in reducing TMAO levels (to prevent cardiotoxicity and cancer) (oral L-Carnitine increases TMAO production in the gut).

Very nice. You look kinda like me just a couple of % leaner. I've been eating similarly for about 5 years with great success. Look into "lean mass hyper responders" the research is quite compelling; the most metabolically fit people who eat low carb animal based diets often exhibit the same lipid biomarkers and extremely good metabolic health (very high insulin sensitivity, low inflammation etc). I would bet that you fall into the category. It's characterised by extremely high HDL, extreme low Trigs, extreme high LDL. This is the optimal profile for health. Most normies have poor HDL:Trig ratios and too low total cholesterol. Being fat-adapted means the body becomes very efficient at using lipid transports (HDL/LDL) for energy.
I thought high LDL is bad?

At 82kg at 6’3 do you feel big or do you think that PEDs are necessary to achieve the size you want
I don’t think they are necessary at all, they are overkill and come with downsides

I would only consider using them if my career depended on it (like being an actor), otherwise I don’t see the point

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@Prettyboy

As my name suggests, I am someone that has suffered a lot from severe acne. I've read and researched a lot on the topic. Here are some recent quotes I got from a book on the topic in case you are curious to read:

Dairy:

"As for the possible association between the dietary dairy intake and acne, there was an interesting study that investigated more than 47,000 women [41]. The authors found signifcant association between acne and milk, sherbet, cheese, trans-unsaturated fat, and vitamin D supplement.... Especially skim milk had strong association with acne which made fat content of milk unlikely to cause acne. [41]. In addition to estrogen and progesterone, milk contains androgen and its precursors which are involved in the process of comedogenesis... Clinical relationship between acne and dairy products was confrmed again in a large case-control study."

Omega-3:

Omega-3 fatty acid andgamma-linolenic acid decreased infammatory and non-infammatory acne lesions signifcantly. Although the exact mechanism is yet to be studied more, omega-3-fatty acid was known to have anti-infammatory effect, reduce sebum production, and decrease IGF-1 while increasing IGFBP-3."

Conclusion:

"Roasted pork and fried chicken consumption was more signifcantly associated with the aggravation of acne. Although these kinds of foods have no or very low carbohydrate, they have higher fat content so that increased consumption of such food can lead to acne aggravation... Conclusively, high glycemic load diet, dairy food intake, high fat diet, irregular dietary patterns were found to aggravate acne"

"In conclusion, the relationship between acne and diet cannot be overemphasized in view of accumulating scientifc evidences. High glycemic load diet should be avoided. The ingestion of high amount of fat, leucine, milk, and dairy products may aggravate acne. Because we cannot test all foods, it would be appropriate to advise patients to avoid foods that they believe would worsen acne."

At this moment, I still suffer from a rare occasional pimple, but it has reduced by nearly 100% compared to what i used to get. One of the main changes was accutane but, besides that, I started to reduce my dairy intake, increase my vegetables + low glycemic load diet.

Do you think I'm missing out on a lot by not consuming dairy and IGF-1 in high amounts? Having to resource to plant-based sources is kinda fucked tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
And how the fuck do you have so much money for this diet lol.

Part of the point of not eating processed foods and to eat whole foods is to avoid chemicals and shit, so wouldn't taking a lot of supplements and pills be bad?

I would like to see a study guide from you. I too like to do the same shit everyday and not have to think too much about my routine, so I was wondering how you manage other parts of you life besides looksmaxxing.

It seems that you've figured it all out: diet, skincare, skin tone, gym, etc. I'm trying to become a complete expert in all of these topics because completely relying on others without you understanding what you're doing is something to avoid from my experience.

@Prettyboy

Last edited:
@Prettyboy

As my name suggests, I am someone that has suffered a lot from severe acne. I've read and researched a lot on the topic. Here are some recent quotes I got from a book on the topic in case you are curious to read:

Dairy:

"As for the possible association between the dietary dairy intake and acne, there was an interesting study that investigated more than 47,000 women [41]. The authors found signifcant association between acne and milk, sherbet, cheese, trans-unsaturated fat, and vitamin D supplement.... Especially skim milk had strong association with acne which made fat content of milk unlikely to cause acne. [41]. In addition to estrogen and progesterone, milk contains androgen and its precursors which are involved in the process of comedogenesis... Clinical relationship between acne and dairy products was confrmed again in a large case-control study."

Omega-3:

Omega-3 fatty acid andgamma-linolenic acid decreased infammatory and non-infammatory acne lesions signifcantly. Although the exact mechanism is yet to be studied more, omega-3-fatty acid was known to have anti-infammatory effect, reduce sebum production, and decrease IGF-1 while increasing IGFBP-3."

Conclusion:

"Roasted pork and fried chicken consumption was more signifcantly associated with the aggravation of acne. Although these kinds of foods have no or very low carbohydrate, they have higher fat content so that increased consumption of such food can lead to acne aggravation... Conclusively, high glycemic load diet, dairy food intake, high fat diet, irregular dietary patterns were found to aggravate acne"

"In conclusion, the relationship between acne and diet cannot be overemphasized in view of accumulating scientifc evidences. High glycemic load diet should be avoided. The ingestion of high amount of fat, leucine, milk, and dairy products may aggravate acne. Because we cannot test all foods, it would be appropriate to advise patients to avoid foods that they believe would worsen acne."

At this moment, I still suffer from a rare occasional pimple, but it has reduced by nearly 100% compared to what i used to get. One of the main changes was accutane but, besides that, I started to reduce my dairy intake, increase my vegetables + low glycemic load diet.

Do you think I'm missing out on a lot by not consuming dairy and IGF-1 in high amounts? Having to resource to plant-based sources is kinda fucked tbh.
I’ve long had this theory based on my anecdotal experiments that the inflammation (which may manifest itself as acne on the skin) some people supposedly get from consuming dairy has to do with it being the skim, low fat versions.

Acne at it’s core is caused by hormonal imbalance / senstivity to their fluctuation and high glycemic load can certainly trigger that.

While carbohydrates and protein increase blood sugar level, fat counteracts as a brake for the glycemic load.

What this means is if you consume the natural (high fat) version of dairy products instead of the skimmed ones, their fat content prevents the lactose and protein from fluctuating your hormone levels.

I’ve came to this conclusion after seeing that the dairy products that gave me pimples before always were the ones that are exceptionally high in protein while low in fat (most notably whey protein concentrates and zero fat milk).

While products high in fat - such as cheeses - never gave me any problem.

• +1
Reactions: Ali_, HTN_Mentalcel, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
do you eat fish everyday? too much mercury is bad

Should I be eating aged, French cheese?

BTFO!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Come back please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
It's been 1 week since I started adopting your diet but I hate cheese even more the one with raw milk the taste and smell are unbearable there won't be an alternative or pasteurized milk cheese would not be enough?