Can someone seriously make a guide on how to LTRmax

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I’m deadass tired of this forums bullshit theories. Being giga masc or muh dark triad doesn’t work clearly so fuck off. How do I start talking to a foid and initiate LTR goals. Ik this is gonna be hard to get answers cus <1% of .org prob ever had a gf for more than 2 weeks JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, ElTruecel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
let me tell you something bro, you can’t do anything to make it happen.

You have to mog her by a lot, and she has to not have other option better than you.

Boom that’s it, thread closed.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and lunin7

The foundation of a building is the most integral part of its body. If the foundation of a relationship is good, then it will stand strong even through adversity. Once you meet a virgin and go on a few dates, you will both be able to experience things and grow together. The foundation of innocence needs to be present. You can’t have a strong foundation if you LTR a slut.

Basically she has to be a virgin.

Once you secure a virgin, you have to keep her satisfied and both have to make sacrifices in order to better the relationship. Even if that means both of you deleting your social medias.

🙏🏼

let me tell you something bro, you can’t do anything to make it happen.

You have to mog her by a lot, and she has to not have other option better than you.

Boom that’s it, thread closed.
Go outside
The foundation of a building is the most integral part of its body. If the foundation of a relationship is good, then it will stand strong even through adversity. Once you meet a virgin and go on a few dates, you will both be able to experience things and grow together. The foundation of innocence needs to be present. You can’t have a strong foundation if you LTR a slut.

Basically she has to be a virgin.

Once you secure a virgin, you have to keep her satisfied and both have to make sacrifices in order to better the relationship. Even if that means both of you deleting your social medias.

🙏🏼
Man finding a virgin is brutal ngl. I don’t think there’s one left at my school, even 2 years lower

Man finding a virgin is brutal ngl. I don’t think there’s one left at my school, even 2 years lower
They’re like the gems in a video game that you have to search hard for but once you find one, they’re worth it

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, N1666, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Go outside

Can’t really give anything about LTR but you’re spot on about the virgin part. It’s way harder than users claim. Especially in my country where it’s not rare for normies and girls to start fucking as early as 11-12 before even becoming a teen

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Reformed and ElTruecel
they only talk abt the guy who used them like a cum dumpster so be like me or get cucked u dumb faggot.

they only talk abt the guy who used them like a cum dumpster so be like me or get cucked u dumb faggot.
No they don’t? Just a fantasy u like

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
You keep telling yourself this
Ur legit low iq if that’s what I’d call that. U think a foid having a high bc especially if chads doesn’t make her cool in her friend group? There are defo foids who lie about being fucked by prob men they’d never see.

Like imagine foids prob lie to their BFs about being ‘fucked’ by a taller and better looking guy so the bf insitictly tries harder to please her even though that never happened.

U just low iq son or never talked to foids who obviously larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I plan to make redpill threads soon but the summary is this: looks are the first step to attaining assured confidence. That confidence that makes you set goals and achieve them. The feeling of being so comfortable in your own skin that most of the time you believe other people are wrong because you trust yourself.

Most people struggle to get past the first step which is looks. And often they can fall back because of it. But once you do, once you're sure you're done (which imo comes from leaving the main looksmaxxing section unless you fall back), it's about achieving: academically and professionally.

In terms of women, it's about being playful. You aren't approaching for the sake of the game, you're approaching because fuck it, why not? You're approaching because you want to get to know people. If you approach a random girl on the street, what do you say? It's hard. But if you approach the girl in your class who you haven't talked to before, breaking the ice is easy. You just want to get to know her. There was something I read long ago hat men unfamiliar to women are rated much more lower than men who are familiar. The big solution to that is social circle. Then again that's too much info to detail here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
I plan to make redpill threads soon but the summary is this: looks are the first step to attaining assured confidence. That confidence that makes you set goals and achieve them. The feeling of being so comfortable in your own skin that most of the time you believe other people are wrong because you trust yourself.

Most people struggle to get past the first step which is looks. And often they can fall back because of it. But once you do, once you're sure you're done (which imo comes from leaving the main looksmaxxing section unless you fall back), it's about achieving: academically and professionally.

In terms of women, it's about being playful. You aren't approaching for the sake of the game, you're approaching because fuck it, why not? You're approaching because you want to get to know people. If you approach a random girl on the street, what do you say? It's hard. But if you approach the girl in your class who you haven't talked to before, breaking the ice is easy. You just want to get to know her. There was something I read long ago hat men unfamiliar to women are rated much more lower than men who are familiar. The big solution to that is social circle. Then again that's too much info to detail here
Yeah based. Right now I’m socialmaxxing just bc ik I got the looks and it’s genuinely fun like meeting new people and also getting followers. If foids naturally come with that then cool yk

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Yeah based. Right now I’m socialmaxxing just bc ik I got the looks and it’s genuinely fun like meeting new people and also getting followers. If foids naturally come with that then cool yk

Imo if you’re still in school, highly suggest you do well and go to a good college. Looks won’t help your career in 20 years time

• +1
Reactions: Reformed