Banned
White chad moggs all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 5 others
Yeah I never really understood that either

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Ethnic copers and libtards in PSL don't want to abandon the cult of diversity and continue to produce retarded takes, just with a lookist bend

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Piratecel, rand anon and 5 others
Ethic tax is more depressing than old age pill to me. The idea you could have elite bones, height, frame and body and be within your prime but still get failo'd just because you're a shitskin. I'm white, but holy fuck this is depressing. No wonder @Blackgymmax is the way he is.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, JoshuaG and HTN_Mentalcel
TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST ONLY TOUGH PEOPLE LAST

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, rand anon and Haseeb
Ethnic copers and libtards in PSL don't want to abandon the cult of diversity and continue to produce retarded takes, just with a lookist bend
the difference between white chad and ethic chad is certainly small. I’d rather be an ethnic Chad than be a mid tier Normie white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, VolcelFTW, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
the difference between white chad and ethic chad is certainly small. I’d rather be an ethnic Chad than be a mid tier Normie white guy
Clearly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Kamui and HTN_Mentalcel
White chad moggs all
Chads life experience transcends any other males life experience, when you account for shit like money, status, location etc, race plays a very small part in it all

If you deny this you’re either a insecure shitskin or a narcy cumskin lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 📎♿️⚙️, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
White chad moggs all
Chads life experience transcends any other males life experience, when you account for shit like money, status, location etc, race plays a very small part in it all

If you deny this you’re either a insecure shitskin or a narcy cumskin lol
IMG 5066

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rainman988, sudanguy, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
Idk but Tyrone mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, 📎♿️⚙️ and 5 others
fatcel is not chad, neither are the oldcels
Hush, little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don't sing, Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 68396, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Hush, little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don't sing, Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
Blud is rambling 💀

Basically the treatment that ethnic Chad gets would be so much they wouldn’t notice the ones who exclude them. So yeah if you tally all the women in the world for each race of Chad, white Chad would obviously win but not by much and in the grand scheme of things wouldn’t matter much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kamui and HTN_Mentalcel
Water is wet
Chad is the white race

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Funny how all the "ethnic chads" have white features though, must be a coincidence.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chukopops, sudanguy, Piratecel and 3 others
Basically the treatment that ethnic Chad gets would be so much they wouldn’t notice the ones who exclude them. So yeah if you tally all the women in the world for each race of Chad, white Chad would obviously win but not by much and in the grand scheme of things wouldn’t matter much
In most countries in the world, a white HTN mogs so called ethnic "Chad" to hell and back though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
come on bruh...psl and smv are different
Yes I’m aware lol

And a white HTN isn’t touching a raw Chad of any race/ethnicity period, especially if said Chad has a height halo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
When people say this, they don’t mean that ethnic chads are on the same level as white chads, but that they don’t get taxed as much and become an exception to the rules. Obviously a white chad will mog everything lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and Kamui
When people say this, they don’t mean that ethnic chads are on the same level as white chads, but that they don’t get taxed as much and become an exception to the rules. Obviously a white chad will mog everything lol
Ye

Gap between a white HTN and ethnic HTN is muchhh larger than gap between a white Chad and ethnic Chad

It’s like comparing being shot in the head with a double barrel point blank vs being shot with a Barrett 50 cal sniper

One is obviously worse but you’re still gonna fucking die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes I’m aware lol

And a white HTN isn’t touching a raw Chad of any race/ethnicity period, especially if said Chad has a height halo
especially if said Chad has a height halo
ur just adding more qualifiers though

all else being equal, a White, facially htn, definitely has more smv than an ethnic chad

all else being equal, a White, facially htn, definitely has more smv than an ethnic chad
Gimme your example of a white HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

yeah why is he ading height halo into the mix, thats almost a big as halo as face :lul:

Gimme your example of a white HTN
idk, take any White prettyboy off of tiktok. Apart from Hacker and a few others, nearly all of them are PSL htns, some even mtn arguably. They're just haloed by hair, fashion etc, but still mog ethnic chads to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
idk, take any White prettyboy off of tiktok. Apart from Hacker and a few others, nearly all of them are PSL htns, some even mtn arguably. They're just haloed by hair, fashion etc, but still mog ethnic chads to oblivion
Most of dem “pretty boys” you see on TikTok are boneless and know how to fraud angles + lightning very well, in candid they’re just slightly above average to a nigga you’d see walking down the street

Also saying that they’re haloed by hair, and fashion can be equalized by giving that same ethnic Chad hair and fashion halo, creating a much larger compounding effect than someone wit a lower looks level doing it

I’ve heard these copes 100s of times and it’s just shitskin delusions after dick sucking cumskins too many times and letting them force their lies down your throat repeatedly

• JFL
Wouldnt ethnic chad be white passing in quite a majority of cases?

• JFL
Most of dem “pretty boys” you see on TikTok are boneless and know how to fraud angles + lightning very well, in candid they’re just slightly above average to a nigga you’d see walking down the street
And yet they still smvmog ethnic chads

Also saying that they’re haloed by hair, and fashion can be equalized by giving that same ethnic Chad hair and fashion halo, creating a much larger compounding effect than someone wit a lower looks level doing it
Fair I guess, although I'd argue that even then, the htn White would still smvmog the ethnic chad

also, most ethnic chads are maesthetic or masc, they can't pull it off like htn Whites, who are mostly prettyboys, can

• JFL
And yet they still smvmog ethnic chads
They do not lol

Whilst muh HTN pretty boys are thirst trapping for a bunch of brain dead JBs on TikTok/IG, ethnic Chads are literally being scouted out from normal day jobs and going from 0s to heroes

Case in point Jeremy Meeks who blew up from a mug shot

Or Broderick Hunter who was working at Walmart(?) when he got scouted

No white HTN pretty boy is doing those type of numbers
Fair I guess, although I'd argue that even then, the htn White would still smvmog the ethnic chad
And I say that they wouldn’t, just based on basic anecdotal and experiences of ethnic Chads that you can literally find modeling or in the entertainment industry
also, most ethnic chads are maesthetic or masc, they can't pull it off like htn Whites, who are mostly prettyboys, can
:feelsuhh:

Dawg what :lul:

• JFL
Shit example mullatoes are not much different compared to whites. Same smv in a non racist area. Might even mogg whites sometimes

• +1

Or Broderick Hunter who was working at Walmart(?) when he got scouted
blacks != ethnic

And I say that they wouldn’t, just based on basic anecdotal and experiences of ethnic Chads that you can literally find modeling or in the entertainment industry
most are diveeeersity hires

:feelsuhh:

Dawg what :lul:
it's true, most PSL ethnic chads are maesthetic or masc, very very few prettyboys, it's hard to pull off that archetype without being white passing

• JFL
Niggers have the highest SMV not whites

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Kamui
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
What does != mean

Do you mean ≠?
they mean the same thing

I’m talking about ACTUAL Chads, not some mf who was hired cuz he’s a vanta black dark as night nigger
again, blacks, but regardless, I just disagree based on my anecdotal experiences as well

they mean the same thing

again, blacks, but regardless, I just disagree based on my anecdotal experiences as well
Blacks are ethnic

Why do niggas say the opposite of lmao

Ethic tax is more depressing than old age pill to me. The idea you could have elite bones, height, frame and body and be within your prime but still get failo'd just because you're a shitskin. I'm white, but holy fuck this is depressing. No wonder @Blackgymmax is the way he is.
Nah he just fell for the psl meme and changed his original features. Black ltn > white Chadlite as long as both aren’t obese and over 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and HTN_Mentalcel
Blacks are ethnic

Why do niggas say the opposite of lmao
semantics, but if u do consider them ethnic, ur whole argument breaks apart

It's already been well established that looks, let alone PSL, doesn't even matter for blacks. Like if u wanna say that a black ltn has more smv than a white ltn, I'd prob agree jfl, but that wouldn't be the case for any other ethnic

• JFL