If you don’t have hoes its cus personality not looks

Nigga look at the rice im fucking later this week and me on my old post. Im trying to help u loosers out. And like i said plenty monkey currys like u who can pull too bad ur autism speaks for itself
Nigga how attractive are you ?

too much effort + i was always an acdemic failure
Just ChatGPTmaxx and cheat your way through everything, legit what I did this entire semester

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Just ChatGPTmaxx and cheat your way through everything, legit what I did this entire semester
whats ur major would u rec it need sum easy

idk but i never not pulled a girl so?
Your probably good looking lecturing a bunch of incels who are 5'1 and recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
i will consider it.. but being in a school environment is too cortisol-inducing for me

whats ur major would u rec it need sum easy
Computer Science, it’s hard if you’re not willing to study and put in the work tho, legit if you miss 1 lecture you could miss a shit ton since there’s a lot of stuff to learn

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 30679
Computer Science, it’s hard if you’re not willing to study and put in the work tho, legit if you miss 1 lecture you could miss a shit ton since there’s a lot of stuff to learn
i heard everyone who majors cs gets rich i might do engineering but its pretty over saturated now comapres to cs

i did click on my bame and go to post the very first one
Yea bro

If you look like this you can't be telling genetically unfortunate incels to be confident and it's their personality jfl

Yea bro
View attachment 2602643
If you look like this you can't be telling genetically unfortunate incels to be confident and it's their personality jfl
Bro read my other post the 5’5 acne kid (one my good friends) is like a 1/10 and stull fucks never had a gf but at least he has pussy

i heard everyone who majors cs gets rich i might do engineering but its pretty over saturated now comapres to cs
Not everyone who majors CS gets “rich”, you’re well off but not rich, most people that end up taking CS either end up dropping out or working at a BS company

If you excel and perform at your best and build a goos resume tho you could end up landing a 6 figure job straight after college

Bro read my other post the 5’5 acne kid (one my good friends) is like a 1/10 and stull fucks never had a gf but at least he has pussy
That's good I guess, but it's all anecdote
And the if your friend looked better and is more attractive , I guarantee he'll pull more
Looks matter stop trying to debate it
But off topic you ever went on a cycle before?

A lot of wigger speak in this thread

Kys

yeah it's never been easier, is that why 2/3rds of guys are incels now

so ugly guys with no rizz can get pussy? cringe greycel
Fuark tbh this is true to an extent, theres plenty of anecdotes at my school with ugly subhuman guys fucking foids and they are at their most horny age while also not having a taste of chad dick yet, however those guys are also cucks and oofy doofys as she will cheat easily

let me know when the tutorial comes out