Can UEE fillers make the top part of your eye straight?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
I have slight UEE but my upper eyelids are curved. I want the top part of my eyes to be straight. Can UEE fillers/ fat grafts achieve this or is something more invasive required?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksOrDeath and alriodai
I had the same problem a few months ago and years before, I gained some fat and puberty fixed it tbh

yes you need to put extra filler in there, discussed this with a filler injector.

yes you need to put extra filler in there, discussed this with a filler injector.
The thing is all the results I see leave a little bit of UEE. If the patient still has curved upper lids, it doesn't go away. He still has the same shitty rounded eye shape.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
The thing is all the results I see leave a little bit of UEE. If the patient still has curved upper lids, it doesn't go away. He still has the same shitty rounded eye shape.
you need 2 rounds they need to put extra in. youd need to speak to your injector

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Check out my thread on how I gained fat without fillers
But fillers work too and give immediate results

Tagging knowledgeable users:

@Titbot @Preston @homo_faber

You can unless your orbital protrudes beyond your browridge bro

Eyelids are always curved. Hooding just gives off the appearance as if the upper eyelid was straight

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Yeah @acentum ascended hard from it
What causes curved upper eyelids?

And would pulling the skin underneath your brow bone to cover your upper eyelids be a good simulation of what is possible with fillers/fat grafts?

Eyelids are always curved. Hooding just gives off the appearance as if the upper eyelid was straight
Don't supras play a role?

And if you have eyebrows that are set close to the eye, is it safe to assume your supras are low set enough?

What causes curved upper eyelids?

And would pulling the skin underneath your brow bone to cover your upper eyelids be a good simulation of what is possible with fillers/fat grafts?
Round bony orbits. Square orbits usually cause straight eyelid

• +1
Don't supras play a role?

And if you have eyebrows that are set close to the eye, is it safe to assume your supras are low set enough?
Straight supras cause a straight flat upper eyelid

How are your eyes healing brother?
Any difference from couple months back

• +1
So basically a supra dropdown would be needed to get a straight upper eye like O Pry?

Or can it be frauded with fillers/fat grafts?

• +1
How are your eyes healing brother?
Any difference from couple months back
0DD4321D 28B9 46DB 8F78 4051B1924179
Not really. Eyelid aren’t as tight. Going to a Turkish surgeon for microscopic corner surgery to fix my rounded corner in my botched eye. It’s not cantho but a speciality surgery chap af. I’m raising my eye brows here to see my botched corner. I’m gonna wear contacts and mascara to cope for now

Last edited:
  • +1
So basically a supra dropdown would be needed to get a straight upper eye like O Pry?

Or can it be frauded with fillers/fat grafts?
Yeah but the implant might be to much wear it can cause ptosis. Heavy filler can fraud it

Yeah but the implant might be to much wear it can cause ptosis. Heavy filler can fraud it
Basically, a hard filler temporary achieves what a supra implant does? Adding more mass which covers the top lid.

• +1
Basically, a hard filler temporary achieves what a supra implant does? Adding more mass which covers the top lid.
Yep. Ascended @acentum hard af

Yep. Ascended @acentum hard af
Who is he? Can I see his results? How much UEE did he have in the beginning?

Does filler in that area look uncanny?

• +1
Who is he? Can I see his results? How much UEE did he have in the beginning?

Does filler in that area look uncanny?
The guy who op mentions in the thread

You may like this result here. He fixed his UEE with botox alone, no fillers:

You may like this result here. He fixed his UEE with botox alone, no fillers:
Who does it?