My autistic journey to improve my eye area

Cidre enjoyer

Cidre enjoyer

Kraken
This is the last time I'll speak about this, I have already talked about this to a lot of greycels and I'm tired of it so just go to this thread for infos.
I am also making this thread since some people still deny ice hooding has any truth to it

What I have done : ice hooding,eyelid pulling (pulling the fat with my fingers) , and (warning autism) rubbing butter on the area before going to sleep.
All of it has worked
Capture dcran 2022 2
Capture dcran 2022

First one were my eyes in 2020, second one in 2022
Notice how I had agressive negative hooding due to the lack of fat there.
Now just to be clear, this is when I'm doing the "eye hooding trick", meaning raising my eyebrows and letting fat slid on top of my eyes.
OP from this thread also does this https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodingmaxxing-ctmaxxing-101.119574/
My eyes normally look like this:
Capture dcran 2022 2
and 2022
Capture dcran 2022 3

Not a huge difference but you can tell there is more fat
Anyway I hope this will help some people
You need consistency and dedication to improve the fat there without surgery but its possible
Fillers are also a possibility but they are temporary

Be careful when doing any eye area related looksmaxxing, as you don't want to to make yourself blind like a retard or damage the eyes in any way, its super sensitive

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, Prince88, alriodai and 19 others
Looks really good.

Didn't know you could get rid of negative hooding.

Someone needs to link Tyler Maher this post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, aBetterMii, Deprived and 8 others
it looks like your canthal tilt changed too

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Cidre enjoyer
did you ice the undereye, and how many minutes

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
did you ice the undereye, and how many minutes
A lot of people have asked me this already
I didnt really ice the undereye
When I put my face in a batch of very cold water obviously the undereye were affected as well
But I dont think it does anything to it tbh

When I put my face in a batch of very cold water obviously the undereye were affected as well
same, dunking my face in cold water makes my undereye tighter for some reason, maybe from swelling. Also do you icehood for 5 minutes? ive been doing that and i havent seen much results

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
same, dunking my face in cold water makes my undereye tighter for some reason, maybe from swelling. Also do you icehood for 5 minutes? ive been doing that and i havent seen much results
5 to 10 minutes sessions every day, mixing putting my face down a very very cold batch of water while closing my eyes and simply rubbing ice cubes on the area.
I started combining it with eyelid pulling later on.
Are you talking about upper eye area ?
Be patient I guess, it takes time , you should notice slight results after a month
Some guy on the thread said it didnt do anything for him, I suspect if you don't have shit tier 0 fat like I did,it might not work as well.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 18840 and lonelycurry
Cold Showers get rid of UEE.

It makes sense why Ice Hooding works.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
This is the last time I'll speak about this, I have already talked about this to a lot of greycels and I'm tired of it so just go to this thread for infos.
I am also making this thread since some people still deny ice hooding has any truth to it

What I have done : ice hooding,eyelid pulling (pulling the fat with my fingers) , and (warning autism) rubbing butter on the area before going to sleep.
All of it has worked
View attachment 1602047View attachment 1602048
Now just to be clear, this is when I'm doing the "eye hooding trick", meaning raising my eyebrows and letting fat slid on top of my eyes.
OP from this thread also does this https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodingmaxxing-ctmaxxing-101.119574/
2020View attachment 1602070and 2022View attachment 1602071
You need consistency and dedication to improve the fat there without surgery but its possible

Be careful when doing any eye area related looksmaxxing, as you don't want to to make yourself blind like a retard or damage the eyes in any way, its super sensitive
@Korea The same advice i've been telling people

hypertrophy eye muscles

eyelid pulling

ice hooding

the basic eyebrow/lash maxxing

and RAW ANIMAL FAT on eyes , maxxes you so hard in the eye area alone

I didnt even know it could tighten fat there,makes sense if you think about it. Now imagine the possibilites of other looksmaxxes i've dropped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer, Racky and 4 others
Why did you put butter though any sources

Why did you put butter though any sources
The fat above my eyes tended to sag when I slept just a few hours or at the end of the day even after the other stuff Ive done
Some users were discussing applying fat to your eyes on the ice hooding thread
I just decided to try it out
It seems it has worked
Even after sleeping 4 hours and toward the end of the day, the fat there was less saggy

The fat above my eyes tended to sag when I slept just a few hours or at the end of the day even after the other stuff Ive done
Some users were discussing applying fat to your eyes on the ice hooding thread
I just decided to try it out
It seems it has worked
Even after sleeping 4 hours and toward the end of the day, the fat there was less saggy
Any other suggestions I believe putting butter would simply give me acne

Any other suggestions I believe putting butter would simply give me acne
It would give you acne above your eyes ?
I dont even know if that is possible
Do the others thing mentionned, ice hooding, pulling the fat with fingers

hypertrophy eye muscles

eyelid pulling

ice hooding

I didnt evne know it could tighten fat there, now imagine the possibilites of other looksmaxxes i've dropped
Explain the raw animal fat? Like to eat it?

no strong evidence for anything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It would give you acne above your eyes ?
I dont even know if that is possible
Do the others thing mentionned, ice hooding, pulling the fat with fingers
Gonna need a eyelid pulling guide cheif

Gonna need a eyelid pulling guide cheif
People have a hard time understanding this, its actually very simple
Just grab the fat below your eyebrows

And pull it
Do this after every session of ice hooding for instance

People have a hard time understanding this, its actually very simple
Just grab the fat below your eyebrows
View attachment 1602136
And pull it
Do this after every session of ice hooding for instance
Can I dm you my eye area is a very special case I've been doing ice hooding recently and no results yet

Can I dm you my eye area is a very special case I've been doing ice hooding recently and no results yet
Sure bro but I'll answer tomorrow
I have things to do now and I got to sleep too

Looks really good.

Didn't know you could get rid of negative hooding.

Someone needs to link Tyler Maher this post.
I have to ask you something. You claim that shitty eye shape is almost due to low PFL. I bought a digital caliper and measured my PFL like this:

I did it last night and measured my PFL at 32mm. But eye shape is still shitty and rounded. So I tried to measure my PFH (which was pretty difficult as you tend to close your eyes involuntarily when there is an object near them) and it was 13 mm. I have 2 mm of scleral show so I guess my bad eye shape is due to recessed infras.

Sort of proves that you can't just guess someone's PFL by the eye shape. Like looking at my eyes, you would never figure I had a PFL of 30mm+ due to the shape. Even the IRIS method can be very inaccurate due to distortion etc. Also, it is not always possible to see the ex-canthion as the eyelashes can sometimes obscure it.

• +1
Reactions: Korea

All of it has worked

is sleepmaxing going to help if one of my eyes is perfect and another is droopy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189

hypertrophy eye muscles

eyelid pulling

ice hooding

I didnt even know it could tighten fat there,makes sense if you think about it. Now imagine the possibilites of other looksmaxxes i've dropped
Do you leave the butter on your upper eyelid and go sleep? How long you keep the fat in the eyelid for?

I mean congrats with the result, but 2nd picture has different head tilt angle, so it is not very precise. The negative hooding is in most cases caused by downwards curving brow bone, so unless youve managed to remodel your brow bone with your exercises and methods, I cant see how a change like that could be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I mean congrats with the result, but 2nd picture has different head tilt angle, so it is not very precise. The negative hooding is in most cases caused by downwards curving brow bone, so unless youve managed to remodel your brow bone with your exercises and methods, I cant see how a change like that could be possible.
Its fat
Not bones

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Different angle and lighting

There's no way for us to know how much is due to angle + lighting but considering you've taken the photo from a lower angle in the first and a higher angle in the last this change could just be attributed to that.

• JFL

read the first part of this thread

I have read the eyeguide but I got some questions about the eye excercise at page 17, do i have to close my eyes or just act as if im closing them? cause the picture make sme think i have to close my eyes while the instructions are telling to "act as if"

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan

All of it has worked

When i do ice hooding on my eyelids or brows do i need to rub them a little because im scared my Blood vessels dont stop or some shit

Same tbh , i stopped doing eyelid hooding and started putting ice on brows cause more fat seems better then restriciting Blood vessels for a short time in eyelids

Also do you put ice in cold water

This gives me so much hope jfl

• +1
Before doing all the autism I did have you tried just doing this https://looksmax.org/threads/exerci...entially-long-term-legit.494080/#post-8136222
Its what Ive always done but since I had death tier fat it gave me negative hooding but might work for some other people
I need to turn my negative hooding to positive hooding that's all. That's what I hope to achieve
I also have death tier fat pad. You think it can turn my negative hooding to postivie one? I don't have NCT, only droopy eyelidsdue to no fat there

I need to turn my negative hooding to positive hooding that's all. That's what I hope to achieve
I also have death tier fat pad. You think it can turn my negative hooding to postivie one? I don't have NCT, only droopy eyelidsdue to no fat there
Honestly cant be 100% sure but its worth a try
Keep applying ice and pulling a little at the most inside part of each side and you might build enough fat there

• +1
Reactions: alriodai