Can we start using spoilers and trigger warnings for brag posts?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Im sick of seeing and hearing about people getting to have sex or a GF or etc. It triggers my abused dog syndrome to have to get mogged in what should be a safe place. By no means do i say ban brag posters, i respect their right to free speech, but we need to incorporate a safety feature for those that are mog-impaired

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 16369, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
Im sick of seeing and hearing about people getting to have sex or a GF or etc. It triggers my abused dog syndrome to have to get mogged in what should be a safe place. By no means do i say ban brag posters, i respect their right to free speech, but we need to incorporate a safety feature for those that are mog-impaired
You were in throuple and had a threesome kys op

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, HarrierDuBois, Trilogy and 1 other person
You mog me

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
FB IMG 1675562179617

• Woah
You've would've been banned already if those were added.

• Hmm...
6'1 Chadlite who has been in a throuple is complaining

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and aBetterMii
@HimmyButler @ike57 @St.TikTokcel

I simply come up with a good idea that would be healthful to the community and get attacked for unrelated reasons by several member of the community. This is a controlled opposistion nefarious act. I will find the source of this plight!

I simply come up with a good idea that would be healthful to the community and get attacked for unrelated reasons by several member of the community. This is a controlled opposistion nefarious act. I will find the source of this plight!
Your request makes no sense because you are attractive and HAVE LITERALLY HAD MULTIPLE THREESOMES BEFORE

• WTF
Your request makes no sense because you are attractive and HAVE LITERALLY HAD MULTIPLE THREESOMES BEFORE
Irellevant slander that does not belong in this thread

what do u look like again op

Mf YOU are the brag threads.
I dont make brag threads. You spam 1 or 2 diff pics from threads that a million other users were bragging even harder in

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I dont make brag threads. You spam 1 or 2 diff pics from threads that a million other users were bragging even harder in
Mogs me.

• WTF

Why are the chads of the forum the biggest larpers

• WTF
Why are the chads of the forum the biggest larpers
I dont larp i literally struggle super super hard with women i added 1 slay to my count all of 2022

I dont larp i literally struggle super super hard with women i added 1 slay to my count all of 2022
It’s because you only want emo girls increase your dating pool I live in dc too and I berealy never see any emo girls so I know it’s a small demographic.

• Woah
It’s because you only want emo girls increase your dating pool I live in dc too and I berealy never see any emo girls so I know it’s a small demographic.
U live in DC and dont want to meet up? Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i would date other girls too just less likely

• +1
Why so long
I need to leanmaxx first and I go here for college so I’m gonna be gonna be gone in may. We will def for meet up tho, maybe slim two months after my internship

• Woah
I need to leanmaxx first and I go here for college so I’m gonna be gonna be gone in may. We will def for meet up tho, maybe slim two months after my internship
Just meet up with me un looksmaxxed then i will rate your ascension in august

• Love it
  • JFL