can wearing a beanie cause balding?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
thinking of wearing one often as it like hides my big forehead and looks good

probably because the hair gets less air

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
pressure on your head from the beanie can lead to hair loss. Just don't wear too tight lmao

• +1
Fuck me it's like a 12 year old asking his father whether he'll go bald like him if he wears head-gear.

You clown. A lack of blood flow to the head can have an impact on hair-loss, however, it would only impact those that were set to bald at a later age. So it will ACCELERATE the hair-loss process, POTENTIALLY, if you are set to bald at around 35 onwards. If you have a good hair gene then it matters not. I wore a hat for much of my late teens, early 20s and got Chad hair still at 32.

You'll be fine, but if your hair is genetically blessed.

• +1
Fuck me it's like a 12 year old asking his father whether he'll go bald like him if he wears head-gear.

You clown. A lack of blood flow to the head can have an impact on hair-loss, however, it would only impact those that were set to bald at a later age. So it will ACCELERATE the hair-loss process, POTENTIALLY, if you are set to bald at around 35 onwards. If you have a good hair gene then it matters not. I wore a hat for much of my late teens, early 20s and got Chad hair still at 32.

View attachment 2795119

You'll be fine, but if your hair is genetically blessed.
You’re 32?