Can you actually grow fatpads for undereyes with volufiline?

Feltijon

Feltijon

latebloomcell
Been reading a lot of threads about this and majority of people say that volufiline doesn't do shit for your undereyes, so
I was wondering if it's still worth to buy?

IMG 20240326 001055

My eye area is dogshit (especially eyebags and eyebrows), so I want to cope with volufiline to have similar undereye fatpads as Chico

IMG 20240326 001325

He actually has a preety similar orbital vector to mine, but he doesn't really have visible eyebags because of this fat under his eyes

IMG 20240326 001204

IMG 20240326 003044

So do you think that I could atleast grow some undereye fat using volufiline? Or it's just genetics

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseduoAryan and SidharthTheSlayer
Inject T in ur undereyes and u will have chico tier aegyo sal (testostrone)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, WeiWei, Feltijon and 2 others
im wondering this too, lmk if u get a reliable answer

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
im wondering this too, lmk if u get a reliable answer
Been reading a lot of threads about this and majority of people say that volufiline doesn't do shit for your undereyes, so

View attachment 2819864

My eye area is dogshit (especially eyebags and eyebrows), so I want to cope with volufiline to have similar undereye fatpads as Chico

View attachment 2819869
He actually has a preety similar orbital vector to mine, but he doesn't really have visible eyebags because of this fat under his eyes

View attachment 2819872
View attachment 2819878

So do you think that I could atleast grow some undereye fat using volufiline? Or it's just genetics
For once and for all:

No

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Feltijon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, Feltijon and lilith
you are retarded. to actually use this prompt for ai is next level faggotry. reported tbh
Imagine someone you know post ai generated pics of you sucking someone's dick lmao, this world is fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and lilith
Just get tear trough fillers, migration is a meme

lmao those pics

View attachment 2819864

View attachment 2819869

View attachment 2819872
View attachment 2819878

yea if yo don't get sleep

Is this pic true jfl ? What a disgusting sick subhuman :lul:
It must be really hard living your life with iq lower than an avg sheboon.

I doubt your pea sized nigger brain tried to think that maybe a person can't have 6 fingers, right?????