Can you be goodlooking with a flat face/short cranium length ?

Can you be goodlooking with a flat face/short cranium length ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
I saw this post by @thecel https://looksmax.org/threads/cranium-maxilla-brachycephaly-copers-gtfih.302875/ about how cranium length or cranium index (from occiput to glabella) dictates the maximum amount of forward growth that you can have without looking dogmaxxed, and since an orthognathic side profile is more masculine than an anteface (some prettyboys can get away with it), if you have a recessed upper thirs you'll have to not have much upper/middle/third projection or get an anteface. The question is would it be possible to be good looking in both cases ?

my cranium circumference is low but I've never seen anyone posted with more forward growth than I do.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
my cranium circumference is low but I've never seen anyone posted with more forward growth than I do.
Strange considering you are above average height with great frame, so i dont think youre a skullcel + you have the side profile of dolph lundgren on hgh with that browridge. What is the measurement if u know ?

Strange considering you are above average height with great frame, so i dont think youre a skullcel + you have the side profile of dolph lundgren on hgh with that browridge. What is the measurement if u know ?
21 inch if I measure it above the brow.

thought it was lower but measured it with the wrong side of my measuring tape last time I think, it's fairly small for my height.

Last edited:
Considering that you're like 6'2 or 6'3 idk but you seem tall and got 21 inch when i consider myself a skullcel (i think have a short glabella-occiput length) with 23..4 at around 6'0 means that you probably have a longer cranium, but mine is wide af.

cranium circumference and skull height is a big cope , it's all about being proportional (ratios)

and you don't wanna have a big head lol it's a subhuman trait

just fraud flatter back head by hairstyle and grow brow ridge by bonesmash, I believe i have flatter forehead and even shorter hairline (3-3.5 fingers) basically a skull of Zayn Malik or Christian Bale tier as of now + right side of my back head is bigger than left which makes my right and left side profile completely different, jaw can compensate but not unless chad levelled. Mind if i see your side profile in pms cus im 6'0 skullcel too

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
cranium circumference and skull height is a big cope , it's all about being proportional (ratios)

I don't have any grievances about it, figured I'd post to demonstrate it does happen, at my height the expected circumference is around 24 inch~

Last edited:

Bigger heads mog instantly jfl

you can be good looking with pretty much any facial flaw. its not that easy

only thing that kills harmony 10/10 times is fucked IPD

Bigger heads mog instantly jfl
you need the body for it , if your head is too big for your body you'll look like a caricature
2121004 A20E8DE8 89C7 434A 997F 07167232DFE0
smiling-blonde-boy-wearing-blue-t-shirt.jpg

you need the body for it , if your head is too big for your body you'll look like a caricature
the smaller your head is the wider your shoulders look in comparison.

or rather, the narrower, you can have a big head without having a wide head.

That is very true since looking like a skullcell sometimes is better than looking like a funkopop 24/7. But if you have a small bone structure like small hands, head, etc. you can't get too big because your joints are way too small for your muscles. Jacked Cavill is a good example imo.

still you can get bigger by gymcelling and be a mogger but for skullcels its over by default

since an orthognathic side profile is more masculine than an anteface
This is wrong. Anteface is alot more sexually dimorphic and masculine than orthoganic

This is wrong. Anteface is alot more sexually dimorphic and masculine than orthoganic
U sure ? A strong forehead is really masculine where as a weakly projected one not ao much imo ? Can you post pics and elab plz ?

U sure ? A strong forehead is really masculine where as a weakly projected one not ao much imo ? Can you post pics and elab plz ?
A straight orthognathic side profile is actually ideal for women, not men. This study showing the perceived attractiveness of differing side profiles produced results showcasing that women find in terms of attractiveness for male side profiles anteface > orthognathic (average) >recessed. Whereas there was a sort of inverse relationship for females where orthognathic > recessed > anteface.

So using these results we can assume the basis is that a slight anteface is ideal/dimorphic for men.

A straight orthognathic side profile is actually ideal for women, not men. This study showing the perceived attractiveness of differing side profiles produced results showcasing that women find in terms of attractiveness for male side profiles anteface > orthognathic (average) >recessed. Whereas there was a sort of inverse relationship for females where orthognathic > recessed > anteface.
View attachment 2076288View attachment 2076289

So using these results we can assume the basis is that a slight anteface is ideal/dimorphic for men.
Oh you are talking abt a slight anteface, then yeah i agree. But a full on anteface like @TheLordMadness after bimax doesn't look too good on men imo.

Oh you are talking abt a slight anteface, then yeah i agree. But a full on anteface like @TheLordMadness after bimax doesn't look too good on men imo.
Full on anteface isn't necessarily bad, it's better than recessed and in most cases orthognathic. It looks bad when it's not harmonic so the structure of the face doesn't compliment an artificially augmented forward grown jaw. As you can see in the study the 5/3 ante profile, which was the most forward grown, was actually deemed the 3rd most attractive by women

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer