Reactions: Hipcel and racoon4
wrist curls

im 6.4 inch over for me

Yes just do exercises that put pressure on them. Might be slow growth though

Bonesmashing and injecting T

no

wrist growth plates close early

and 6.7 is not the worst
Doesnt matter if they close early. Growth plates only dictate longitudinal growth.

Im assuming my wrists closed at the average age of 14.

When I was 16 my wrists were legit the same size as my moms. Now they are quite a bit larger

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Sorry brah, but a birdbonecel is a birdbonecel forever.

I can't believe how many retards there are on this forum that don't know about Wolff's Law.

Yes, you can increase the thickness of your wrists, but you need exercises that put stress on them. Basically, gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, vaninskybird, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Doesnt matter if they close early. Growth plates only dictate longitudinal growth.

Im assuming my wrists closed at the average age of 14.

When I was 16 my wrists were legit the same size as my moms. Now they are quite a bit larger
so they probably closed later than average

my god

try bonesmashing it

Cum on wrists everyday. Massive androgen stimulation.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
so they probably closed later than average

my god
Bones can grow in thickness at any age in theory

Rich pianas wrists grew 3/4ths of an inch from hgh usage

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I see oldcels with ridiculous wrists. And I know that this wasn't from young age. Nobody going has wrists like that. They develop overtime its hormone plus exercise plus GENETICS.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and racoon4
I see oldcels with ridiculous wrists. And I know that this wasn't from young age. Nobody going has wrists like that. They develop overtime its hormone plus exercise plus GENETICS.
yeah my dad has giant hands and wrists :chad::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can't believe how many retards there are on this forum that don't know about Wolff's Law.

Yes, you can increase the thickness of your wrists, but you need exercises that put stress on them. Basically, gymmaxx.
the only retard is you

wolffs law is fucking insignificant

this is a left and right arm of a professional tennis player

the change wouldnt even be visible if not for the X ray
there is no change in the thickness of the wrist (or any of the bones for that matter)

and this is someone who has dedicated their entire life to the sport, and plays daily - not something achieved by some pathetic 15min "wrist exercise"

the only retard is you

View attachment 1740942
View attachment 1740943

there is no change in the thickness of the wrist (or any of the bones for that matter)

and this is someone who has dedicated their entire life to the sport, and plays daily - not something achieved by some pathetic 15min "wrist exercise"
The bones of the right forearm are cleary thicker.
Btw, racquets weight like 0.25kg, which can't compare.
Look at this:
Fat people have thicker femurs, what a surprise huh.

Weightlifting will clearly make a wrist thicker, although it won't make it go from subhuman to chad tier, but it can pump its width a bit.

the only retard is you

View attachment 1740942
View attachment 1740943

This also only 1 case. Some people are not genetically meant to keep growing their wrists, some others do... again I've seen old people with wrists that no young person in this world has.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
by how much
Depends on genes, don't think you are going to grow 3''. At most I'd expect an average person to grow around 1.25'' of cimcunference, depending on how much weight is lifted on a regular basis.

Depends on genes, don't think you are going to grow 3''. At most I'd expect an average person to grow around 1.25'' of cimcunference, depending on how much weight is lifted on a regular basis.

where did you get the numbers