Can you have spices on a carnivore diet?

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
I was thinking of starting a carnivore diet and I was wondering.

are you allowed to put things like Garlic, Turmeric, and Ginger when you cook during a carnivore diet?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ah yes, true carnivore caveman mogger Chad you are. Eating things that are poisonous to most felines (one of the few obligate carnivores)

Enjoy feeling like utter shit, dehydrating your kidneys and ureters, increasing urea possibly developing kidney stones (if you actually do 100% no carb carnivore), and destroying your T levels

Every single carnivore faggot online eats honey by the pint daily, essentially you're all just 8 year olds that don't wanna eat their veggies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope>rope, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
Who cares what you are allowed?

I was thinking of starting a carnivore diet and I was wondering.

are you allowed to put things like Garlic, Turmeric, and Ginger when you cook during a carnivore diet?
WELL TELL ME DOES GARLIC SOUND LIKEMEAT TUMERIC?!??! NIGGA U DONTNEED THAT IN UR MEAT bro eat GOAT MEAT(buy a goat and murder it in ur back yard save the meat ina freezer it should last 1 month if u bought a big goat )99% muscle and then SO YOU DONT DIE drink 1gallon of water a day

get the goat from a healthy farmer that doesnt letthem eat anything but hay maybe someother shit but 99% hay

Fucking soys and wimps underseason their meat