Can Zygo Implants + Buccal Fat Removal, archieve this?

M

Mrxshmallow

Iron
So, from what I’ve read on, submalar implants give an apple cheek look (sharp) which is more a female thing.

IMG 9994

This is supposed to be zygomatic-arch implant (malar) and this is a known case by Eppley (which I won’t go for). 4mm

The real question is: can a zygomatic custom implant, on top of buccal fat removal, and infra-orbital saddled implants, archieve this look?

IMG 0007

IMG 0006

I want a conservative result that’ll give me above average zygos (and hollowing) main work on lateral zygos and arch, to make them sharp.

I've got quite soft skin with almost no ogee curve. But cheek sucking, it seems to create hollowing.

I'm 15% BF I think rn.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and soover4me
@RealSurgerymax

No reply yet?

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
anything IS possible, but you should consult with your surgeon(usually free)

You might also need jaw implants

Don’t need Jas implant my jaw is fine

So, from what I’ve read on, submalar implants give an apple cheek look (sharp) which is more a female thing.

View attachment 2740893

This is supposed to be zygomatic-arch implant (malar) and this is a known case by Eppley (which I won’t go for). 4mm

The real question is: can a zygomatic custom implant, on top of buccal fat removal, and infra-orbital saddled implants, archieve this look?

View attachment 2740944

View attachment 2740945

I want a conservative result that’ll give me above average zygos (and hollowing) main work on lateral zygos and arch, to make them sharp.

I've got quite soft skin with almost no ogee curve. But cheek sucking, it seems to create hollowing.

I'm 15% BF I think rn.
Conservative? Then no.

Just keep grinding, keep hustling

View attachment 2740893

View attachment 2740944

View attachment 2740945

I'm 15% BF I think rn.
Take your bf% down to sub-10. Most people can't really see their bones until then. At that point, re-evaluate, and you may find that you only need one of the two procedures (or even none).

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
schizo

• +1
Reactions: 147
Take your bf% down to sub-10. Most people can't really see their bones until then. At that point, re-evaluate, and you may find that you only need one of the two procedures (or even none).

Absolutely