My Buccal Fat Removal was Botched

J

jessexxxx

Iron
As the title says, my buccal fat removal was botched. I had infraorbital implants, fat grafting, and buccal fat removal, While the former two were successful, my buccal fat removal has been disastrously botched at the moment. My face currently looks bigger than it did prior to my procedures. I’m currently distraught about it, and it’s been three weeks post op. Seeing my plastic surgeon in a few days. I have a lump on my right side and hardness/potential lump as well on my left. I think I have a seroma that may or may not be able to be drained, which could rectify the situation. If it’s not a seroma, it’s either a mass of scar tissue (unlikely), or it could be hardened swelling related to Parotid Gland dysfunction.

Went from 5 psl to a bloated 4 psl normie

Any Insight Would be Helpful

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Asspear, Jaw savior, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Bro, I plan to have it done in 2 weeks, but I know that you have to have post-op care, like a band on the face to help with swelling, ice, soft diet, etc.
How careful were you?
Did you have all three procedures performed on the same day?

Bro, I plan to have it done in 2 weeks, but I know that you have to have post-op care, like a band on the face to help with swelling, ice, soft diet, etc.
How careful were you?
same day did all post op care except bandaging, which he didn’t provide

• +1
Reactions: YulioVM
How careful were you?
i was ruined by this procedure; if you aren’t hugely bloated, i’d look for alternatives

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
As the title says, my buccal fat removal was botched. I had infraorbital implants, fat grafting, and buccal fat removal, While the former two were successful, my buccal fat removal has been disastrously botched at the moment. My face currently looks bigger than it did prior to my procedures. I’m currently distraught about it, and it’s been three weeks post op. Seeing my plastic surgeon in a few days. I have a lump on my right side and hardness/potential lump as well on my left. I think I have a seroma that may or may not be able to be drained, which could rectify the situation. If it’s not a seroma, it’s either a mass of scar tissue (unlikely), or it could be hardened swelling related to Parotid Gland dysfunction.

Went from 5 psl to a bloated 4 psl normie

Any Insight Would be Helpful
I’m sorry man.

post surgeon pls.

You have to be retarded to get buccal fat removal. All you have to blame is yourself

• WTF
Reactions: Acridax
Just putting it out there that 3 weeks post op might be too soon to make any hasty decisions. Could be increased overall swelling from the implants. Definitely talk with the surgeon, but also keep calm and have some patience.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
post picture, blur your eyes out if you care about being doxxed

• +1
Reactions: finn899