cancelled my deletion because I looked ugly as fuck in our friends group photo

dhusc

dhusc

Temp. Banned
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
15,133
Reputation
22,725
I was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS

still better than all u ND faggots
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihavenightmares, cold_nano, Fridx and 8 others
@sasha108
@76.1
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and sasha108
great to have you back
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sasha108
based
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sasha108
I never take group photos
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares, dhusc and sasha108
I was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS

still better than all u ND faggots
Based

You can change your looks, but you can't change your brain btw. Look at er, what was the main problem?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and dhusc
Based

You can change your looks, but you can't change your brain btw. Look at er, what was the main problem?
I look like I got shellshocked
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
Just a bad pic
Or you have some diagnose similar to @try2beme
spazzed out and had a seizure while talking to people

truly the way of a superior man

Good Doctor GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
welcome back to bp brother
Mog Marlon GIF

Dean GIF

Classroom Of The Elite Reaction Gif GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc, sasha108 and Fridx
You are not ugly you are just short
 
life is beautiful /end sarcasm
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
I was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS

still better than all u ND faggots
Everyone needs this kind of delusion to live a happy life
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
well i thought it was a truthbomb since most normies are delulu and happy
but okay
Yea , being delusional makes you happy ngl , but only if your htn above
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555

Similar threads

jflmeister
Replies
20
Views
162
jflmeister
jflmeister
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
74
TGUN.
TGUN.
helloworld
Replies
3
Views
46
helloworld
helloworld
chrisangeler
Replies
18
Views
90
chrisangeler
chrisangeler
B
Replies
2
Views
19
5ft11in
5ft11in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top