dhusc
Temp. Banned
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2025
- Posts
- 15,133
- Reputation
- 22,725
I was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS
still better than all u ND faggots
still better than all u ND faggots
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
BasedI was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS
still better than all u ND faggots
fairs.I was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS
still better than all u ND faggots
I look like I got shellshockedBased
You can change your looks, but you can't change your brain btw. Look at er, what was the main problem?
Just a bad picI look like I got shellshocked
spazzed out and had a seizure while talking to peopleJust a bad pic
Or you have some diagnose similar to @try2beme
Drop that picI was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS
still better than all u ND faggots
Everyone needs this kind of delusion to live a happy lifeI was such a handsome pure boy and I'm now THIS
still better than all u ND faggots
Sensitive young boyEveryone needs this kind of delusion to live a happy life
welcome back to politics brother
![]()
HiSensitive young boy
took me a whole minute to JFL thiswelcome back to bp brother
![]()
![]()
![]()
we need to be delulu lion?Everyone needs this kind of delusion to live a happy life

have you never seen people sit down and take a photo dumbassYou are not ugly you are just short
NODrop that pic
Satire brochachowe need to be delulu lion?![]()
well i thought it was a truthbomb since most normies are delulu and happySatire brochacho
Yea , being delusional makes you happy ngl , but only if your htn abovewell i thought it was a truthbomb since most normies are delulu and happy
but okay
Yeah and they look short even sitting.have you never seen people sit down and take a photo dumbass