Cancer cure

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Allowed:

Raw pineapples, apples, pears, lychees, dragonfruit, durian, watermelon (seeded), grapes (seeded), blueberries, papaya, raspberries.

Raw kale, spinach, lettuce, arugula.

Coconut.

Disallowed:

Everything else.

Medication:

Transdermal vitamin D₃ (2,000·IU/d) or sun, niacin (200·mg/d), L-threonine (1·g/d), Scutellaria lateriflora and Pau d'Arco tea all day—every day. Methylgyoxal, beta lapochan, pyridoxine and masturbating frequently can also help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Deleted member 8365, try2beme and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
all of those fruits are covered in pesticides

bloat yourself with fructose theory

Eating rotten meat cures cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, shabby890, pig_face and 3 others
what is raw pineapple?

uncooked? who cooks their pineapple. what the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
then those arent realy organic
so explain to me, since you just said to go buy organic, what exactly are u buying if it's not organic but labeled as such?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20370
cope, genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
so explain to me, since you just said to go buy organic, what exactly are u buying if it's not organic but labeled as such?
The common ones in the supermarket have been selected-for, picked, eaten, planted, bred, and selected-for again in successive iterations throughout hundreds of years, tending to diminish any toxic or unpalatable properties. Nonetheless: I'm not against any realistic talk about the phytochemicals that do remain, but it should always be kept in mind that there does exist certain aspects of nearly every food that isn't beyond reproach. Raw milk and fruit are perhaps what best approach the ideal food, but even these can be abused and can have issues. Instead of them being improved transgenerationally through selective breeding and modern agricultural practices (like most leaves appear to have been), I would argue that milk, fruit, and certainly grains have changed for the worse: They had generally increased in sugar and had decreased in minerals; milk is often heat denatured and homogenized with recombinant bovine somatatropin added; and nearly all classes of foods have been corrupted by synthetic pesticides.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
You don't need to cure cancer. Even in the early stages, it can damage your body to a point of no return.
You can never get it at all with a good diet and lifestyle

The common ones in the supermarket have been selected-for, picked, eaten, planted, bred, and selected-for again in successive iterations throughout hundreds of years, tending to diminish any toxic or unpalatable properties. Nonetheless: I'm not against any realistic talk about the phytochemicals that do remain, but it should always be kept in mind that there does exist certain aspects of nearly every food that isn't beyond reproach. Raw milk and fruit are perhaps what best approach the ideal food, but even these can be abused and can have issues. Instead of them being improved transgenerationally through selective breeding and modern agricultural practices (like most leaves appear to have been), I would argue that milk, fruit, and certainly grains have changed for the worse: They had generally increased in sugar and had decreased in minerals; milk is often heat denatured and homogenized with recombinant bovine somatatropin added; and nearly all classes of foods have been corrupted by synthetic pesticides.
if ur gonna plagiarize at least change some of the words

50c0426bd1bda8763f42e8d7804aaf93

cope peat forum full of psuedointellectuals

i asked what is organic in the fruits you're suggesting to buy and u copy a dialogue about why they aren't... brilliant

juiced = colorectal cancer from fructose, much literature on this
juicing gets rid of the fiber. the fructose remains juiced or not

juicing gets rid of the fiber. the fructose remains juiced or not
exactly, and that liquid fructose speeds through the digestive system straight to the colon causing cancer

• JFL
The sleep causes cancer

• Hmm...
if ur gonna plagiarize at least change some of the words

View attachment 2657630

cope peat forum full of psuedointellectuals

i asked what is organic in the fruits you're suggesting to buy and u copy a dialogue about why they aren't... brilliant

You offered 0 sources so I do the same.

You offered 0 sources so I do the same.
Fructose's role in cancers:

Fructose's role in cancers:

Yea bud most of those are done with reference to HFCS which is really not the same thing. Can you show me fructose in the form of natural fruit juices enhances gut permeability and colon cancer and outline the mechanism involved without recourse to random genes which are just invoked when there’s no real evidence implicated? This is what you claimed btw

*cancer prevention

Allowed:

Raw pineapples, apples, pears, lychees, dragonfruit, durian, watermelon (seeded), grapes (seeded), blueberries, papaya, raspberries.

Raw kale, spinach, lettuce, arugula.

Coconut.

Disallowed:

Everything else.

Medication:

Transdermal vitamin D₃ (2,000·IU/d) or sun, niacin (200·mg/d), L-threonine (1·g/d), Scutellaria lateriflora and Pau d'Arco tea all day—every day. Methylgyoxal, beta lapochan, pyridoxine and masturbating frequently can also help.
Ok stephen hawking

Yea bud most of those are done with reference to HFCS which is really not the same thing. Can you show me fructose in the form of natural fruit juices enhances gut permeability and colon cancer and outline the mechanism involved without recourse to random genes which are just invoked when there’s no real evidence implicated? This is what you claimed btw
Wow, you are dumber than I thought :cry:. HFCS gets broken down into fructose and glucose, both of which are found in natural fruit juices. You don't believe that the fructose from fruit juices chemically differs from the fructose in HFCS, do you? Intestinal tumors use fructose for growth. I never said anything about gut permeability, you must be reading some other forum again :forcedsmile:. Anyhow, the mechanism is as follows:
Fructose = sugar = food for cancer
must I dumb it down anymore?

Dmt cures cancer

You don't believe that the fructose from fruit juices chemically differs from the fructose in HFCS, do you?
yes I do, hfcs is not fructose.
Intestinal tumors use fructose for growth.
kek
I never said anything about gut permeability,
thats literally the argument the authors make you retard
you must be reading some other forum again :forcedsmile:. Anyhow, the mechanism is as follows:
Fructose = sugar = food for cancer
must I dumb it down anymore?
so youre a keto tard by your own admission. Do you not see the glaring holes in your own argument?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823
go on then, explain how they chemically differ, that is, C6H12O6
nice deflection
thats literally the argument the authors make you retard
but I didn't, I'm explaining fructose's role in cancer, which the authors explained in detail fructose's ability to accelerate tumor growth but I dumbed it down for you since your brain would be incapable of understanding
so youre a keto tard by your own admission. Do you not see the glaring holes in your own argument?
in the case of cancer, the only natural cure is fasting

anything u say is automatically dismissed on the premise that ur a peattard and plagiarize psuedointellectuals

anything u say is automatically dismissed ur a peattard and plagiarize psuedointellectuals
ok then theres no discussion here, keep having a surface level understanding of the extremely complex physiological processes that happen in our body.

ok then theres no discussion here, keep having a surface level understanding of the extremely complex physiological processes that happen in our body.
thanks for conceding, another W in the books for me.

:cool: 👊

Bumping so all the users with cancer survive