Cancer doesn’t exist… 185 IQ thread

facts , you tell a dog he has cancer doesn’t give a care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Yes, a doctor you can trust. Your dad, mom, siblings of whoever a close relative. If not a a friend of a close relative at the least.

Imagine yourself as a doctor, would you scam your own blood? Hence that’s what required in these modern times. Back from the place where I came from we had a saying which now with the poor translation would be “one doctor for one good home” meaning there has to be at least doc who is your blood, one you can trust, one who wouldn’t scam.
Would I scam someone? As a doc? No.

Doesn’t mean I won’t.

The entire medical system was built by elite sadistic power hungry psychopaths. And the doctors are “useful idiots” that, with good intent, enforce malicious practice.

The doctors are scammers who are scammed themselves. It’s like asking do priests scam believers? Yes! Do they know it? No. The idea that every doctor is a scamcel is ludicrous and would quickly be found out, so the elites masqueraded their shit as helpful so the doctors wouldn’t have to be convinced to be “in on it”.

• +1
facts , you tell a dog he has cancer doesn’t give a care
My dog had a massive lump growing to the left of her bellybutton, for like a little over a year. Me and my mom legit just ignored it, it got hella big so we just took it to the vet and the vet just took a rack and a half, surgically removed it, and my dog recovered after 4 days and years later zero problems.

If that’s what “cancer” is, then JFL at taking chemo and meds on it. Like I said the docs mix truth in with lies, such as it grows back, it’s unreatable, and they legit throw radiation at you instead of just cutting it out. There are so many FALSE properties of cancer that it doesn’t exist anymore, whereas growth might occur, all the properties associated with it are false and an excuse to do jumping jacks with useless harmful medicinal practice.

If that’s what “cancer” is, then JFL at taking chemo and meds on it.
What if you have brain cancer? “Just cut a tumor out of your brain bro :feelsuhh:

And not all cancer is equal and not everyone will have the same severity or type of cancer.

Some cancer’s can be easily removed with surgeries while others surgery can do nothing for so the person is forced to do chemo.

If you have testicular cancer you either have to decide between getting your balls cut off or doing chemo.

Last edited:
Op heres the deal
I am not a scientist
Thereby i cannot argue anything you say
Thus you should argue with a knowledgable guy and then break it down to simple points here
Then i will be convinced

• JFL
My dog had a massive lump growing to the left of her bellybutton, for like a little over a year. Me and my mom legit just ignored it, it got hella big so we just took it to the vet and the vet just took a rack and a half, surgically removed it, and my dog recovered after 4 days and years later zero problems.

If that’s what “cancer” is, then JFL at taking chemo and meds on it. Like I said the docs mix truth in with lies, such as it grows back, it’s unreatable, and they legit throw radiation at you instead of just cutting it out. There are so many FALSE properties of cancer that it doesn’t exist anymore, whereas growth might occur, all the properties associated with it are false and an excuse to do jumping jacks with useless harmful medicinal practice.
Imagine taking your dog to a blue pill vet what a moron

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
What if you have brain cancer? “Just cut a tumor out of your brain bro :feelsuhh:

And not all cancer is equal and not everyone will have the same severity or type of cancer.

Some cancer’s can be easily removed with surgeries while others surgery can do nothing for so the person is forced to do chemo.

If you have testicular cancer you either have to decide between getting your balls cut off or doing chemo.

Now that I think about it, my dog got all the vaccines…

Fucking aye I’ve been DUPED!

Now that I think about it, my dog got all the vaccines…

Fucking aye I’ve been DUPED!
Say you had testicular cancer, which option is most appealing to you personally?

-Do nothing and fucking die
-Cut off your balls
-Do chemo