Cange my mind: how you present yourself matters a lot after you have reached normie level...

stupid manlet, you will never learn. Get a ht asap loser.
I don't need one, you should hop on t tho since you have those high e bursts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I don't need one, you should hop on t tho since you have those high e bursts.
I have no estrogen buddy, i take 200 mg zinc think per day. And I have super high t. Otherwise I would be a manlet like you.

I have no estrogen buddy, i take 200 mg zinc think per day. And I have super high t. Otherwise I would be a manlet like you.
What 200 mg of zinc do? Super high t? Jfl you look like Velma from Scooby-Doo don't talk about testosterone, the only t you received is probably from your boyfriend nut when he comes in your mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 7098
What 200 mg of zinc do? Super high t? Jfl you look like Velma from Scooby-Doo don't talk about testosterone, the only t you received is probably from your boyfriend nut when he comes in your mouth.
you are a bald manlet. off yourself.

its called chest muscle retard.

@ConorMcGregor

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1862, BigBoy and 3 others
I dont give personal details here.
Lol how your lay count is a personal detail now? So you show your face, location, height, age, but can't say your lay count? Jfl now i know you are either virgin or very low lay count.

• +1
Lol how your lay count is a personal detail now? So you show your face, location, height, age, but can't say your lay count? Jfl now i know you are either virgin or very low lay count.
probably up in the 100s the gays are very promiscuous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
that's the first picture i've seen of you and you uninronically look like a tranny in it. what am i about to say? celebrate you for making the transition or be a bit rude and tell you to dress like a man
giga over for your brain phaggot. And remember, I can bench 140 kg, I could literally kill you if I wanted.

that wont make you taller buddy.

It’s true but the autists here will cry cope.

giga over for your brain phaggot. And remember, I can bench 140 kg, I could literally kill you if I wanted.
No bench press for your face

• +1
  • JFL
@ablanc10 keep cherry picking your best pictures you skinny lanket

I mog you, @MoeZart mogs you and @ConorMcGregor mogs you
please slit your wrists you tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6512
@ablanc10 keep cherry picking your best pictures you skinny lanket

I mog you, @MoeZart mogs you and @ConorMcGregor mogs you
please slit your wrists you tranny
you mog nobody. You are either a manlet or a nigger hahaha

u mad because you have no chance against me in a real fight? idiotic keyboard warrior.
bro, just dress different, get a haircut and don't make those gay duckfaces. i don't have a problem with you

Nr. 1 Slayer i know irl. He is hardcore NT, knows many people, presents a good lifestyle and is all in all a cool and charming guy. He had a new girl every week, not kidding.

What’s his height and Norwood level?

bro, just dress different, get a haircut and don't make those gay duckfaces. i don't have a problem with you
i sleep with that shirt. are u retarded or what? i dont put on a suit to show my face or body in this site.

i sleep with that shirt. are u retarded or what? i dont put on a suit to show my face or body in this site.
you say that while putting on those gay glasses, making a duckface, sucking in your stomach and putting on a gold chain

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
He is a 30 years old with probably a super low lay count (if not virgin) that wastes his time talking about breaking skulls on internet, it's already over for him, but at least he brings the lolz.

• +1
you say that while putting on those gay glasses, making a duckface, sucking in your stomach and putting on a gold chain

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago
I domt put on that chain i always use that retard. And i dont suck my stomach, thats called abs, and i naturally have them over developed. Retard.

He is a 30 years old with probably a super low lay count (if not virgin) that wastes his time talking about breaking skulls on internet, it's already over for him, but at least he brings the lolz.
You have low t. Thats the reason why you are a manlet and bald, too much dht and low t. Giga over for you.

You have low t. Thats the reason why you are a manlet and bald, too much dht and low t. Giga over for you.
DHT is derived from T can't have high DHT with low t you estrogenic lesbian, i have more bone mass in my brow ridge than you in your whole skull

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 7098
DHT is derived from T can't have high DHT with low t you estrogenic lesbian, i have more bone mass in my brow ridge than you in your whole skull
Yes, you can. Have you ever heard about enzimes idiot?

If you have so much bone put it in your legs to make them larger, loser.

Yes, you can. Have you ever heard about enzimes idiot?
No you can't, DHT is derived from t, can't have high DHT with low t brainlet.

If you have so much bone put it in your legs to make them larger, loser.
I don't need it, i still mog you while your lay count is zero, put some bones on your face instead

What’s his height and Norwood level?
I don't know, back then i didn't care about height. He was a buddy at university. Maybe 5'7"/5'8", nothing more.

Last edited:
  • +1
No you can't, DHT is derived from t, can't have high DHT with low t brainlet.
Its precisely because test converts to dht that you have low test idiot.

Its precisely because test converts to dht that you have low test idiot.
Bro you are so ignorant i don't even bother arguing with you, DHT is derived from t, can't have high DHT if you have low t because its proportional, its a percentage of test that becomes DHT, the higher the test the higher the DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
J
Bro you are so ignorant i don't even bother arguing with you, DHT is derived from t, can't have high DHT if you have low t because its proportional, its a percentage of test that becomes DHT, the higher the test the higher the DHT.
Just no.

You got mogged by a bald manlet its over for you tell us your lay count come on
You mogged nobody
No pics of you. You are so sick that you believe you are frederik ljunberg. You are not. Get help.