Cange my mind: how you present yourself matters a lot after you have reached normie level...

J

Just no.
IMG 20210118 233452

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You mogged nobody
No pics of you. You are so sick that you believe you are frederik ljunberg. You are not. Get help.
FaceApp 1609634160693 02

Cry for me i mog you to Saturn and back

• +1
T

There is a feed back buddy. You are wrong.
Feedback of what? Jfl you have no arguments
You don't mog anyone, I'm that guy, you just can't believe it because you are too ugly

Feedback of what? Jfl you have no arguments
You don't mog anyone, I'm that guy, you just can't believe it because you are too ugly
You said that you will never post a pic of yourself. So stop lying phaggot. You are a bald chihuahua

OP is right, once you've made it to 5-6/10 you can have very good results if your game is good
I wouldnt say 5/10, but yea 6/10 and good game will get results.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You said that you will never post a pic of yourself. So stop lying phaggot. You are a bald chihuahua
Jfl you can't believe that you got mogged by me

• +1
"i mog you"
Sashay Away Episode 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Now post a pic of yourself. Lets see if you mog me hahahaha. You guys cant stand that a guy with a pretty boy pheno height and muscle mog you to andromeda and back

lol at the cope here
i tell females i have no hobbies and do nothing all day and they still befriend me cause its not about muh lifestyle at all its about having a pleasant vibe

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Now post a pic of yourself. Lets see if you mog me hahahaha. You guys cant stand that a guy with a pretty boy pheno height and muscle mog you to andromeda and back
bro, you're 30, there is no pretty boy pheno mog at that age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
You guys are destroying my thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 7098
If you are so gl and so confident why you don't want to share with us your lay count?

lol at the cope here
i tell females i have no hobbies and do nothing all day and they still befriend me cause its not about muh lifestyle at all its about having a pleasant vibe
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 7098
lol at the cope here
True, imagine getting hobbies and reading books to get women jfl. Although the reason you probably get away with that is because youre gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
True, imagine getting hobbies and reading books to get women jfl. Although the reason you probably get away with that is because youre gl.
I am not gl tbh
I am just a very pleasant and fun person to b around which is rare
And i am 0 inhib and drug sympathisant

Nobody cares and 6'1" is nothing special. My neighbor is 6'4" and a virgin, so what?
I am 80th percentile WHICH OBVIOUSLY helps.

Idk why ur so offended. JFL

• +1
I am not gl tbh
I am just a very pleasant and fun person to b around which is rare
And i am 0 inhib and drug sympathisant
Personality theory legit??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Hmm...
Hypergamy is just a meme thats all
Bro you literally are saying bluepill shit is legit(it is if you have an attractive quality, like face or height)

• +1
Bro you literally are saying bluepill shit is legit(it is if you have an attractive quality, like face or height)
lol i am not bluepilled at all

Just that u dont need to be chad to get laid jfl

Low inhib is legit height is legit face is legit
face matters the most still

Im just saying if u overrate urself and are ugly of course u will think hypergamy is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, BigBoy and Deleted member 7098

Im just saying if u overrate urself and are ugly of course u will think hypergamy is real
so you're proving OPs point, that you only need to be average and have some charisma to get laid

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
so you're proving OPs point, that you only need to be average and have some charisma to get laid
I kind of agree. But no on the lifestyle point. Lifestyle is irrelevant because i live the worst lifestyle normies can imagine. Just getting high every day and rotting but going out on weekends. I tell this to people and i guess they appreciate my honesty or smth.

• +1

True, niggas here think that everyone is a virgin but most normies do fine.

But what you said is bluepill, youre saying your personality got you laid. And you are right, but being 6'1" lets you cross the looks threshold for most women.

Somewhat agree, hypergamy actually has to do with money and status and not looks specifically. Do you think women are not hypergamous in terms of status and money?

• +1
youre saying your personality got you laid
Of course. What else would do that if you are not a chad.

And i had a lot of social status before i quit high school and started rotting. I was a local celebrity for stupid shit i did at events and what not. People thought i was cool. Also i have expensive clothes which boosts status once again. Combine that with drug dealer halo and its far from normie smv.

And women are money and status hungry af

• +1
Of course. What else would do that if you are not a chad.

And i had a lot of social status before i quit high school and started rotting. I was a local celebrity for stupid shit i did at events and what not. People thought i was cool. Also i have expensive clothes which boosts status once again. Combine that with drug dealer halo and its far from normie smv.

And women are money and status hungry af
So you arent really fully blackpilled tbh. Kind of half and half. Im the same way.

• +1
So you arent really fully blackpilled tbh. Kind of half and half. Im the same way.
Dude most of blackpill is meme as fuck legit

I still think looks matter the most tho
If i wasnt decent height and normie to bit above face i would be incel still

Looks are everything is probably only true in huge cities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and BigBoy
lol at the cope here
Probably because they're doing the same... You would probably be less relatable if you listed a bunch of niche hobbies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Nr. 1 Slayer i know irl. He is hardcore NT, knows many people, presents a good lifestyle and is all in all a cool and charming guy. He had a new girl every week, not kidding.

He looks rich and has a big smile. Also has good eye area and a big chin. Perfect skin. Looks healthy.

and if he is NT ?

recipe for slaying
——
I only have good eye area out of all those things.

blackpill sticks. Case closed

He looks rich and has a big smile. Also has good eye area and a big chin. Perfect skin. Looks healthy.

and if he is NT ?

recipe for slaying
——
I only have good eye area out of all those things.

blackpill sticks. Case closed
Yeah now suddenly that guy is gl jfl if he said he was virgin you would say "of course he is short and has a huge nose and tiny neck" that just proves that halo effect works, the better you introduce someone the better he will be perceived.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Yeah now suddenly that guy is gl jfl if he said he was virgin you would say "of course he is short and has a huge nose and tiny neck" that just proves that halo effect works, the better you introduce someone the better he will be perceived.
Funnily enough, those are three traits that I don’t disqualify someone to be a slayer.

as long as you are at least close to a females height you can slay.

Funnily enough, those are three traits that I don’t disqualify someone to be a slayer.

as long as you are at least close to a females height you can slay.
I don't know, being short is a huge dealbreaker even with good face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
In fact, I just mentioned that about shorter height not being a thing 10 minutes ago in another thread.

I think you got me mixed up with the wrong users

I don't know, being short is a huge dealbreaker even with good face
Should be obvious that if you are like 5’1” then it is very likely over unless you have a giga chad skull plonked on a thick frame even then you will never be chad