cannot cope after learning the girl in my avi was a complete whore (wet water)

Slayer

Slayer

💩

cripplingly brutal slut confessional livestream

cliffnotes:
  • downloaded tinder at 17 and lost her virginity to a 24 year old off it, claims it was nonconsensual which probably has merit because of next bullet point
  • lost her "actual" virginity to some random who ghosted her at 18, complete tone shift and she still talks about him like she loves him
  • whores around with untold number of men at parties from 18-20, fucks some of them but never says exactly how many
  • wanted to fuck her psl 2 friend alex who is the frog-eyed nigga in her most recent streams (lifefuel tbh) but he rejects her
  • fucks some random dude she met at a lake because some fortune teller said she would
I stopped watching after that point because the rest was probably just some more preachy jesus shit. Yeah should have prayed to jesus to paralyze your legs closed lmfao.

Can't even look at her now without feeling low level instinctual revulsion, officially apologizing to @germanlooks tbh

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, lordgandy2000, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Any girl that streams or plays video games is a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Overthinker, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Any girl that streams or plays video games is a whore
i could still save her
Copium stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Looks234
>average 21st century foid
>not whore

pick one

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Nigga the vid had 3 hours.

this is alex btw

FNCYWEOXsAU37x2

what is your excuse incels?

What the fuck is this whore rambling about? I caged and stopped watching at 2:47 when she said she was almost killed (sub-chad walked within a meter radius of her).

What the fuck is this whore rambling about? I caged and stopped watching at 2:47 when she said she was almost killed (sub-chad walked within a meter radius of her).
it's about her abusive mother and step father

wanted to fuck her psl 2 friend alex who is the frog-eyed nigga in her most recent streams (lifefuel tbh) but he rejects her
Wtf I need to make female friends. The only problem is talking to females make me want to blow by brains out.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
I've conditioned my brain to percieve foids as trash bins and it works well, you will never be shocked or dissapointed. They're just satanic

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayer
Why the fuck are you orbiting a streamer? At LEAST find some girl in real life to ignore you.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I've conditioned my brain to percieve foids as trash bins and it works well, you will never be shocked or dissapointed. They're just satanic
if i genuinely believed this i'd kms
Why the fuck are you orbiting a streamer? At LEAST find some girl in real life to ignore you.
wouldn't say I'm orbiting her but she's very cute imo

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272