Cant be incel if you are 6'2+

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Today at the store I saw a typical soyboy, could see him in my head doing that open mouth shit. He was bald but with patches of hair around, fat (Literally santa belly, no troll) potato face, glasses, clothes that were dirty, legit looked like a slob, BUT, he was definitely 6'2+, and he was walking around with his girlfriend who was a petite blonde probably 4.5 PSL. It didn't make sense because there is no way he is betabuxxxing because he looked poor just by the way he was dressed and the fact that he didnt groom his beard or anything at all, fuckk makes me rage just thinking about it. Even disgusting star wars soyboys can apparently slay if they have the height.

I am not even kidding when I say this guy is probably PSL 1, fucking triple chin and everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
JBW theory.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
N
Today at the store I saw a typical soyboy, could see him in my head doing that open mouth shit. He was bald but with patches of hair around, fat (Literally santa belly, no troll) potato face, glasses, clothes that were dirty, legit looked like a slob, BUT, he was definitely 6'2+, and he was walking around with his girlfriend who was a petite blonde probably 4.5 PSL. It didn't make sense because there is no way he is betabuxxxing because he looked poor just by the way he was dressed and the fact that he didnt groom his beard or anything at all, fuckk makes me rage just thinking about it. Even disgusting star wars soyboys can apparently slay if they have the height.

I am not even kidding when I say this guy is probably PSL 1, fucking triple chin and everything.
Black ops truecel is 6ft 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Yeah no

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
sounds like he is the lord of neckbeards, so he is statusmaxxed tbh.

Cope. Can't get laid if you are over 6'2. It's a death sentence, girls will laugh and be repulsed by anyone over 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androgenic, DidntRead, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others

Big dick theory strikes again

Faceandlms would like to say along with st blackops 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I saw a 6'7 guy and he was sooo fat and ugly... of course he had a cute petite Asian girlfriend

Cope. Can't get laid if you are over 6'2. It's a death sentence, girls will laugh and be repulsed by anyone over 6'2
It gets harder day by day to know if people are retarded or just shitposting

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
if ur tall + white + nt/lowinhib, the bar for facial requirements is pretty low

doesn't work if ur just tall, but autistic high inhib

most ppl here arent incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back