Just Black people things

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
It’s over

used to be a real country

• Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford and 8uAte
Frl
My stance is kinda mixed with apartheid tbh but if only it could be like apartheid but just without these immigrated zim and nigerians
And a little more rights to my ppls
ur people had enough rights, there was no such thing as south africa before the whites arrived, the country was built from nothing by whites and therefore belonged to them, the native tribesmen should have been content with being allowed to live in such a beautiful civilisation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aerty, 8uAte and alurmo
The nigga legit shot the husband infront of the wife and the child
While there was ppl around
These coons should be deported immediately
Fucking zims and nigerian fags
Poor kid, that bitch really left her kid there too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alurmo and Offensive Bias
ur people had enough rights, there was no such thing as south africa before the whites arrived, the country was built from nothing by whites and therefore belonged to them, the native tribesmen should have been content with being allowed to live in such a beautiful civilisation
South Africa is better off as multiple countries tbh. Probably as four or five different nations.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Blacks have all the rights yet still complain. Look at America and BLM today. Glad I was moved to Canada when I was 1

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, alurmo and atlantean
South Africa is better off as multiple countries tbh. Probably as four or five different nations.
Like split into provinces u mean
The western cape tried to do that shit and didnt even get a quarter of the signed petitions needed to even qualify for the elections
Plus what makes u think these greedy puppet politicians would want to split up such a large land mass

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Blacks have all the rights yet still complain. Look at America and BLM today. Glad I was moved to Canada when I was 1
Frl black ppl in my country lowk just wanna feel opressed
Cant stand them
Us coloureds never get talked abt in the media alot
But when we do its atleast mostly positive like tyla winning a grammy but these zim and nigerian immigrants are just a waste of space

Poor kid, that bitch really left her kid there too
Frl
Imagine the guy felt so angry that he shit the kid
And the mother would prob be on social media and act as if she cared abt her son

Like split into provinces u mean
The western cape tried to do that shit and didnt even get a quarter of the signed petitions needed to even qualify for the elections
Yes and yea ANC would never let that happen.
Plus what makes u think these greedy puppet politicians would want to split up such a large land mass
That's the thing. It would realistically never happen via judicial processes. It's stupid how a country like South Africa can barely fix things such as rolling blackouts which are literally latched on weights that perpetually impedes South African progress. Least not forget how ANC set up diversity quotas and other neptopic legislation which prevented actually qualified individuals on working on their electrical grid.

The entire nation is one amalgamation of mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
OP what is your opinion of the ANC?

OP what is your opinion of the ANC?
Hate them
Destoyed my country
Every single corrupt politician in that party should get hanged on live tv

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Deleted member 51576
Hate them
Destoyed my country
Every single corrupt politician in that party should get hanged on live tv
Are you.. white??

Nah im coloured
I thought all (vast majority at least) of coloured South Africans love the ANC…

What do you think of the white South Africans? Are they basically just Dutch and Germans? They’re all wealthy, presumably? Are they asshole racists?

I thought all (vast majority at least) of colored South Africans love the ANC…
Just fucking lol
Its further from the truth
The da rules the western cape which is mostly couloured
And the western cape is the only province with no anc majority

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
This is why you niggers need to be put under apartheid again

This

While having ER as pfp

What do you think of the white South Africans? Are they basically just Dutch and Germans? They’re all wealthy, presumably? Are they asshole racists?
Theyre pretty cool theses days
I go to an basically white school with white ppl the majority and coloured ppl second so i can kinda speak on this
Nah they dont see themselves as dutch or german tbh
And yeah most of them are wealthy
Sometimes they come off as a little racist but i think most of the racist ppl in this country prob alr moved out jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
This is why you niggers need to be put under apartheid again
Fuck u faglet
Im not even a full blown black nigger
Im a coloured jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Fuck u faglet
Im not even a full blown black nigger
Im a coloured jfl
NIGGA AND YOU POST ZAMINT EDITS 24/7
YOU REALIZE that zamint is for "purebred blacks" only and not mongrels JFL AT YOUR IQ

The nigga legit shot the husband infront of the wife and the child
While there was ppl around
These coons should be deported immediately
Fucking zims and nigerian fags
I wish somebody did this to me tbh. Would give me an excuse to die 💀

I’m prob the worst person to try rob with a weapon as I’ll be trying to resist to be killed lol

• +1
Reactions: alurmo