Can’t cope being a 4’9 Indian at high school (it’s over for me)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Again some more brutal shit happened with me at high school I can’t cope

I legit was walking down the halls, and some white chick came to me and said “Hi, I heard your name was Poojeet?”. She wasn’t even trying to be fucking racist, someone had genuinely told her my name was Poojeet. What the fuck??? Anyway I told her it wasn’t and continued walking when suddenly this white jock picked me up and threw me into the fucking trash. Wtf why??? He then said something like “Eyyy Baljeet I’m joking my guy chilll” when I started screaming

Anyway there was this cute lightskin Indian girl in my class, I thought that I could maybe ask her out since were both Indian. When I approached her, she said “Get your subhuman Dravidian ass away from me or I’m calling the cops” and then her lightskin Chadpreet boyfriend came and told me to fuck off 😥😥😥

I was simply walking in the halls again when some old white teacher came to me and started signalling me to clean some vomit on the ground (bitch thought I was the janitor what the fuck) . I can’t take it anymore man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, mizzy, Moggie and 8 others
Strange seeing a greycel tier post from a non greycel. :unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 20651, stevielake and 2 others
He's just another subhuman cúmskin projecting his insecurities jfl
I’m going through each race one by one also jfl I’m ethnic. I’ll make a white one soon don’t worry

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
absolute gutter tier thread. Kys

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Dnr + greycel gtfo my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
when suddenly this white jock picked me up and threw me into the fucking trash. Wtf why??? He then said something like “Eyyy Baljeet I’m joking my guy chilll” when I started screaming
☠️:lul::lul:

Stop fuckikg bumping this shit ffs I was bored as fuck and no I’m not racist I made this for multiple races and was gonna do all before I realized how retarded this is