Can't even cope in the gym without being reminded why being boneless is a death sentence.

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
I've unintentionally been starvemaxxing recently, just been saving money cooking at home which invariably leads to me to eating less. So my absolute size and strength has gone way down but leanness and definition is way up, I'd say I'm no more than 13% bf rn. Looks good tbh but...

my goddamn facial bones just aren't there man. I still have that stupid fucking bloated boneless softboi look and it fucking sucks. I literally see bulkmaxxed chadlites walking around nearly twice my size and yet their faces are way more chiseled and lean because of BONES. Absolutley brootal. All these redpill fitness influencers wouldn't dare talk about this, can't be breaking the illusion that going to the gym will magically transform your face into chad now can we?

I've known what the issue was for about a year now but it's still suifuel walking around in the gym and getting mogged to oblivion. I really do wish someone had just sat me down and explained the limits of gymaxxing years ago. It's still worth it but you can't be delusional about how much mileage you can get out of it

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Gaia262 and rand anon
Hit the gym incel

This is why I go to the gym at 6am, I can't stand being mogged by Chads and their gfs.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Squirreljak and Deleted member 22381
i got a home gym i saved up for im good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, rand anon and Deleted member 22381
get leaner and get bones buddy.