Can't even jbmax anymore

N1666

N1666

Kraken

Nigga is only 20 and getting fucked over like this jfl, the 13 year old girl was probably a slut anyway to be using wizz to try and meet boys. Muh rape :feelsgood: let a guy experience some prime pussy,

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, BoredPrince, GabachoCopium and 4 others
She probably reported him to the police because he’s subhuman, not because he’s 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, BoredPrince, northern mogger and 5 others
13 is a lil pushing at least 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, BoredPrince, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
if he was chad ge would have gotten away with it

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, BoredPrince, northern mogger and 2 others
nigga what , that's still pedophilia
In italy age of consent is 14 15 yos already ran through and underatand sex

U learn about sex 12-13 ..15 and up is ready to breed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
In italy age of consent is 14 15 yos already ran through and underatand sex

U learn about sex 12-13 ..15 and up is ready to breed
dont care , u pedo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lemonnz, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others

Nigga is only 20 and getting fucked over like this jfl, the 13 year old girl was probably a slut anyway to be using wizz to try and meet boys. Muh rape :feelsgood: let a guy experience some prime pussy,
99% of the time if you tell a 12-16yo girl you are 20 she instantly rejects you due to brainwashing, in the 1% of times where she fucks you then you still get prison time for "muh rape" even though it's fully consensual

age of consent laws cause inceldom
can't believe some copers on this site say different

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666
99% of the time if you tell a 12-16yo girl you are 20 she instantly rejects you due to brainwashing, in the 1% of times where she fucks you then you still get prison time for "muh rape" even though it's fully consensual

I just redownloaded wizz and the amount of sexually suggestive pictures girls between the age of 14-16 have on their profile is insane. They clearly know what they are doing, but somehow they are the victim jfl. It's kind of off putting how much of a whore they can be just online, I feel sorry for the cucks who ltr them.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel and Xtra
I just redownloaded wizz and the amount of sexually suggestive pictures girls between the age of 14-16 have on their profile is insane. They clearly know what they are doing, but somehow they are the victim jfl. It's kind of off putting how much of a whore they can be just online, I feel sorry for the cucks who ltr them.
this makes me fucking mad knowing how whorish they are for boys their age but if i was to give them the smallest bit of interest they would ask my age then instantly tell me to piss off as soon as i say it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666

Ba they don’t know bro

They have only been told 300 times by media, their parents, their teacher, their gym coach. They arent cognitive enough to know after being told 100 times it’s a well hidden secret to them that having sex with older men isn’t good for them mentally

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

Wtf am I reading yes this is fucked up and he should be in jail

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and bloomercel
Ba they don’t know bro

They have only been told 300 times by media, their parents, their teacher, their gym coach. They arent cognitive enough to know after being told 100 times it’s a well hidden secret to them that having sex with older men isn’t good for them mentally
yes they are extremely brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Meanwhile the elite rape and eat babies

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and N1666
Wtf am I reading yes this is fucked up and he should be in jail
just to be clear, do you also think a 13yo boy shouldnt be able to fuck her (at least then that's consistent)
or do you think a boy her age fucking her is fine but the 20yo guy deserves prison for the same thing

• +1
Reactions: N1666
just to be clear, do you also think a 13yo boy shouldnt be able to fuck her (at least then that's consistent)
or do you think a boy her age fucking her is fine but the 20yo guy deserves prison for the same thing
Yes. That is exactly what I think.

You are fucked in the head. What happens when you take the incels on here seriously.

Wouldn't go below 16 on an app tbh

• +1
Yes. That is exactly what I think.

You are fucked in the head. What happens when you take the incels on here seriously.
yeah you're a disgusting cuck who mounts guard for 13yo boys. you literally want an ugly 13yo retard to be able to fuck hot girls while wanting men your age to get prison for the same thing

yeah you're a disgusting cuck who mounts guard for 13yo boys. you literally want an ugly 13yo retard to be able to fuck hot girls while wanting men your age to get prison for the same thing
Unreal shit

You're not arguing it's ethicality

You're literally saying "if those little shits can fuck kids I should get some too",

You have lost every last marble you have

prime is 18-22
I’d say 17-21 but yeah

Some 16 year olds but anything lower than 18 look like a fucking annoying child imo

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Unreal shit

You're not arguing it's ethicality

You're literally saying "if those little shits can fuck kids I should get some too",

You have lost every last marble you have
you're a retarded cuck, just blow your brains out

Reminded me of this:
JBs are such sluts

Those "kids" start fuckin at this day at like 13 year old, crazy

Last edited:
  • +1