Can’t fucking stand male behavior around a women

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Around a female who’s literally our friend they will suddenly try their best to mock you and randomly throw insults at you when two seconds earlier when she wasn’t there they were normal. The thing is it comes as a surprise so sometimes I end up looking as a cuck who doesn’t know what to say. But what is very satisfying is when I’ve had enough and put them in their place. Best feeling ever

The only males I will ever truly give a fuck about is my father and brother. My closest male friend could die of cancer and I wouldn’t give a fuck after two days because they aren’t male family member

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: denthegodking, pablomaxx, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 29 others
We were chilling then the hoes came the other day and my nigga put me in a headlock for no apparent reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, RichardSpencel, DeadTrees and 17 others
We were chilling then the hoes came the other day and my nigga put me in a headlock for no apparent reason
If I was there I would have knocked his teeth out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, asdvek, Jova and 10 others
How do you think women react to this stuff? Do they think you’re a cuck then? Or can they sense the males are desperate to look tough

• +1
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Around a female who’s literally our friend they will suddenly try their best to mock you and randomly throw insults at you when two seconds earlier when she wasn’t there they were normal. The thing is it comes as a surprise so sometimes I end up looking as a cuck who doesn’t know what to say. But what is very satisfying is when I’ve had enough and put them in their place. Best feeling ever

The only males I will ever truly give a fuck about is my father and brother. My closest male friend could die of cancer and I wouldn’t give a fuck after two days because they aren’t male family member
Basic instinct in men.

Women pussy get dry for a man that is a wimp, when a man tries to assert dominance over you Infront of other women, best thing you can do is to make him swallow his teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, Jova, WeiWei and 2 others
Other men are your competition, not your friend

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, IvanTheSpaceBiker, asdvek and 2 others
Basic instinct in men.

Women pussy get dry for a man that is a wimp, when a man tries to assert dominance over you Infront of other women, best thing you can do is to make him swallow his teeth.
So it doesn't make you more attractive, but it makes the competition look less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
How do you think women react to this stuff? Do they think you’re a cuck then? Or can they sense the males are desperate to look tough
They were laughing but it was kinda awkward laugh. I didn't even registerbwhat happened so I just walked away

• +1
If I was there I would have knocked his teeth out.
It took me by surprise and when he let me out of it I wasn't thinking of beating him up. I should have done that even tho he's bigger than me. Sad thing is I thought we were friends but he changed up on me in a second. Fuck that guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Jova, klip11 and 2 others
They were laughing but it was kinda awkward laugh. I didn't even registerbwhat happened so I just walked away
Once I was compounded with exam stress, hadn’t eaten the whole day, and was on very low sleep. When two of my close “friends” started both teaming up on me (because I mog them probably one is literally 5’5) with small jokes in front of two girls we were with. My mind went fucking blank swear to god I felt like a cuck and I just left the room because I couldn’t be arsed anymore and was starving. I could them all giggling as I left potentially that one day ruined any chance I had with any of those girls despite me being more dominant before this and after this day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Jova, klip11 and 3 others
It took me by surprise and when he let me out of it I wasn't thinking of beating him up. I should have done that even tho he's bigger than me. Sad thing is I thought we were friends but he changed up on me in a second. Fuck that guy tbh
I meant that if I was there with you two I would have knocked him out.

Idc who it is, if I'm being with my friend and someone comes and beats on them I'll knock the abuser out.

One of the most disrespectful thing is for someone to beat on your company Infront of you, if you're with me then you're protected by me.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and House Lannister
thats why male gaze is just as important. Also you need better friends.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, BlackpillRemedy and House Lannister
yeah, I also have that impulse and we men all have but find it stupid, we are programmed to be like that its something we cant explain by words

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: twojei, Deleted member 51576, robtical and 1 other person

Idc who it is, if I'm being with my friend and someone comes and beats on them I'll knock the abuser out.

One of the most disrespectful thing is for someone to beat on your company Infront of you, if you're with me then you're protected by me.
Oh I get it. Thanks bro. Problem is that he played it off like a joke and it would have been non-NT to get fed up.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and House Lannister
Once I was compounded with exam stress, hadn’t eaten the whole day, and was on very low sleep. When two of my close “friends” started both teaming up on me (because I mog them probably one is literally 5’5) with small jokes in front of two girls we were with. My mind went fucking blank swear to god I felt like a cuck and I just left the room because I couldn’t be arsed anymore and was starving. I could them all giggling as I left potentially that one day ruined any chance I had with any of those girls despite me being more dominant before this and after this day
One thing I would never let slide is people laughing at me, that's peak disrespect and it basically means that you're nothing but some good laugh for their dopamine to increase.

Most of the people who do this are coward cucks, and all you need to do is to just point it out and they will get uncomfortable pretty fast, no need for violence or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, robtical and House Lannister

What if your closest male friend was a 6'2 bbc?

• Woah
it would have been non-NT to get fed up.
Nah.
Next time atleast tell him to not do that again.

If someone disrespects you Infront of people, you have to reply back Infront of people.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and robtical
yeah, I also have that impulse and we men all have but find it stupid, we are programmed to be like that its something we cant explain by words
Yh I have that natural urge as well like all other men. But I control it because I’m not retarded and realise in the end it depends on how you look and not being a try hard when impressing women

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
One thing I would never let slide is people laughing at me, that's peak disrespect and it basically means that you're nothing but some good laugh for their dopamine to increase.

Most of the people who do this are coward cucks, and all you need to do is to just point it out and they will get uncomfortable pretty fast, no need for violence or anything.
I went home and couldn’t stop thinking about how humiliating that shit was. I’m not aggressive naturally unfortunately the total opposite but my mind was blank they were attacking me at my weakest. I put them in their place eventually maybe a bit too much borderline violent outburst a few days later but the damage to my attractiveness was already done rip

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
What if your closest male friend was a 6'2 bbc?
He wouldn’t need to do all these things to impress women so would be better probably

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yeah it s pretty sad , i seriously wonder what goes through their mind? Like surely they are well aware they re switching up on you .
Taking shots at your friend in front of girls is super insecure behaviour , if you dont "freeze" you should definetely clap back harder .

A real "alpha" would assert dominance in more subtle ways, by being more talkative, positive, intelligent (and ofc through looks and height alone) , basically elevating himself rather than bringing others down .

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, IvanTheSpaceBiker, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
Yeah it s pretty sad , i seriously wonder what goes through their mind? Like surely they are well aware they re switching up on you .
Taking shots at your friend in front of girls is super insecure behaviour , if you dont "freeze" you should definetely clap back harder .

A real "alpha" would assert dominance in more subtle ways, by being more talkative, positive, intelligent (and ofc through looks and height alone) , basically elevating himself rather than bringing others down .
This is exactly how I try to reflect my personality and it works because their too scared to pick on me and women like it but the moment I let my guard down because my social battery is very low I can’t be bothered anymore

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

Can relate, We all been there jfl

• +1

Facts, real ones don't pull this shit

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, BlackpillRemedy, Whatever and 1 other person
We had our thing back then. We called it the nut smacker. Whenever a girl joined our conversation, we would slap each other's nuts and giggle.

• JFL

You wouldn't do shit except pee in your pants. Its easy to act tough online

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Yes, i had done it impulsively once. I called a paki wannabe harmless thug 5'4 max height "How are you, sinner?". Both guy and the girl cringed hard

Nah. Most will try to act victim and say its just a joke, stop being insecure. and try to gang up ppl on u and act like ur problem cuz u cant take a joke(disrespect)

Those scumbags and gaylords tryhard to act cool around girls

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and BlackpillRemedy

But a real alpha wouldn't really have ppl trying to one-up. If they do, foids gang up on the guy or guy puts them into their place. Letting it slide is huge cope unless you are going to ditch that snake

Facts, real ones don't pull this shit
Real ones have endless supply of pussy tho. Give them inceldom, they probably will do the same. Give the one-upper endless supply of pussy and watch them become real ones.

You cant stand male behavior because it shows you your place in their life, you abused dog! You are little bitch in every male's life! Do you think they would dare try that shit with high fighting success? Remember that you are bitch boy! You can live in your delusional disneyland bubble all you want and make threads to cope with it! But reality is how they treat you when women comes! You will forever be a low status bullied victim!

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BigJimsWornOutTires and WeiWei
Shows how also humans are driven by instinct and animalistic nature. I bet 0 thoughts went through their mind when they start taunting and ganging up on you, and they subconsciously begin viewing you as competition to a potential mate like how a filthy primitive animal would. If you pointed out their behaviour to them they would probably react like:
IMG 9801

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, House Lannister, Meteor21 and 4 others
Same. So many dudes are the fakest shits ever as soon as girls come around

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, asdvek and House Lannister
Shows brotherhood is a meme and female make better friends.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, asdvek, Numb and 1 other person
Basic instinct in men.

This. Grab a baton and beat that little cuck into a coma. Stomp on his neck too. Break him. I mean torture him when I say break him. Break his soul like a madman. In front of the hoe. Then fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Ryldoo IS COPING and Narcissus🥀

Most people are literally NPCs, this shit is ingrained in them. They're like ants

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, House Lannister and WeiWei
You cant stand male behavior because it shows you your place in their life, you abused dog! You are little bitch in every male's life! Do you think they would dare try that shit with high fighting success? Remember that you are bitch boy! You can live in your delusional disneyland bubble all you want and make threads to cope with it! But reality is how they treat you when women comes! You will forever be a low status bullied victim!
what if he went dark triad tho?

Call him out next time, just be like "You act normal until there's girls over" it'll make him look like a tryhard bitch

• +1
Reactions: robtical, IvanTheSpaceBiker, asdvek and 6 others
Call him out next time, just be like "You act normal until there's girls over" it'll make him look like a tryhard bitch
only socially intelligent way to handle the situation

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, House Lannister, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Uh its called "Game" learn it chud

• JFL
Shit like this is why I’ve always preferred to be around guys in serious relationships or even married with kids… that toxic, overly competitive edge is taken off.

It also kinda makes me wish that every guy was black pilled, if they knew that girls made their own decisions then they wouldn’t bother with that kinda shit.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, BigJimsWornOutTires, House Lannister and 1 other person

Yes rehab talked about this, theyre not our friends but rather competition. The people you, me or other org users call friends are not their friends/real friends. Just competition

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and autistic_tendencies
Just get jacked and muscular and they will think twice about doing this

Last edited:
lolll i thought this was a thing people wrote on tiktok as a joke

i think it depends on how old u guys are, people my age 17+ will pick up on them being weird

Shows brotherhood is a meme and female make better friends.
disagree with this one
anecdotally girls seem to always always talk about each other behind backs and insecure ones will hate on the girl they deem prettiest