can't think of anything more low iq than smoking cigs

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
brb edmaxxing, collagenminning, hairlossmaxxing. heartdiseasemaxxing, etc the negatives are endless only for a short dopamine spike..

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
They’re yummy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inhale, Deleted member 14323 and thickdickdaddy27
I've never felt "dopamine" smoking
I don't smoke anymore btw just sometimes in the past

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thickdickdaddy27
I didn't know that we age, groundbreaking info

They increase t levels

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
I will shove a cigarette in your mouth while youre sleeping and let u smoke it

the dopamine high was kinda nice ngl but it gradually started decreasing as i got more and more addicted. i don't crave them now tho. it was hell trying to let them go and i'm never going back

• +1
Reactions: gamma
cigarettes smoking GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
the dopamine high was kinda nice ngl but it gradually started decreasing as i got more and more addicted. i don't crave them now tho. it was hell trying to let them go and i'm never going back
Yeah maybe first time was cool because it was a new thing

• +1
Bad boy halo
So many moggers here :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and gamma
life is boring

you don't want to make it to an old age, trust me
nah i plan on living forever, i'm not leaving this party anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@thickdickdaddy27 what's funny nig?

No it's just that high T men are more likely to be smokers
all smokers look deathly ill in the face fuck u talking about they're more likely high T:feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
genetics still determine all

look at Keanu Reeves
u need a healthy lifestyle coupled with genetics, good genetic health can only be maintained for so long until everything starts going downhill fast

brb edmaxxing, collagenminning, hairlossmaxxing. heartdiseasemaxxing, etc the negatives are endless only for a short dopamine spike..
Same with jerking off tbh, all junk that ruins your life

• +1
most people start smoking at 13 from peer pressure to fit in and then they are just too adicted to quit

• +1
most people start smoking at 13 from peer pressure to fit in and then they are just too adicted to quit
true my younger brother started around that age and now in his early 20s he smokes about a pack and a half a day. i mog him hard in looks too despite being 5 years younger than me. cigs = looks destroyer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
The only time i smoked was when i was younger and surrounded in a group of people of smoking so i felt socially pressured to do so (yeah im a bitch whatever). I literally never understood or knew what was so "addictive" about that shit lmao, it tasted nasty in my opinion. We had sooooo many D.A.R.E. classes with a cop coming trying fearmongger us into staying away from drugs and shit, telling us about how "adDICTive" it was, and that "all it took was one puff to get hooked" (which is hilariously ironic when you think about it, i bet theres a good amount of officers who smoke due to the stress of their job lmfao:lul::lul::lul:). The last time i have smoked was 4 years ago when i was with a group of people who were. And ever since then i have never felt any compunction or need to do so on my own, recreationally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Risk taking behaviour and not caring about your health = high T

this is very true, which is why pharmaceutical companies prey on women so much. they're too scared of death and decadence. they think of their appearance as sacred because that's all they have.

users here are scared of leaving their houses but are apparently drug experts.
you can avoid anything that is harmful but chances are you will or still can die of unrelated banal causes. but who cares, most of you never lived anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and thickdickdaddy27
smoking only works if you were bombarded with genetic advantages and can afford some healthmins

• +1
this is very true, which is why pharmaceutical companies prey on women so much. they're too scared of death and decadence. they think of their appearance as sacred because that's all they have.

users here are scared of leaving their houses but are apparently drug experts.
you can avoid anything that is harmful but chances are you will or still can die of unrelated banal causes. but who cares, most of you never lived anyway.
ok

Being against smoking cigs