Canthal tilt is the biggest PSL meme ngl.

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
Whilst most PSL autism is at least rooted in reality. Such as jaws and eyes and such. The part that always confuses me is canthal tilt. I always heard contradictory messages about whether or not positive tilt or negative tilt was good or bad. Some said positive tilt was better and made you look more friendly and approachable whilst negative tilt made you look angry and unapproachable. Others said negative tilt makes you look more masculine whilst positive tilt makes you look feminine and meek. The lack of consensus here has led me to dismiss it as a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, sibience and BoneDensity
Most people say PCT is better and they are right

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
Whilst most PSL autism is at least rooted in reality. Such as jaws and eyes and such. The part that always confuses me is canthal tilt. I always heard contradictory messages about whether or not positive tilt or negative tilt was good or bad. Some said positive tilt was better and made you look more friendly and approachable whilst negative tilt made you look angry and unapproachable. Others said negative tilt makes you look more masculine whilst positive tilt makes you look feminine and meek. The lack of consensus here has led me to dismiss it as a meme.
too long. post location idiot

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 1901, Hueless and 1 other person
only thing that matters is having longish trendy thick hair

eyelashes and thick dark eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan, hypergamy, Prinz Eugen and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen and Deleted member 14262
Negative canthal is brutal failo makes me so ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie, BoneDensity and LightSkinNoob
is just out of your brain capacity not a meme

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 14262
Wdym? NCT looks meek , lazy and prey like. PCT is an alert and aggressive trait found in predators.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, rand anon and 2 others
You can get away with negative tilt if the rest of your face is otherwise good and your eyes are hooded. Ex

9A973540 6DD0 46FB 98ED 210024E35FFD

But these are exceptions to the rule not the rule.

Most people with NCT would benefit from cantho or other surgeries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
you sure are sad but who doesnt know this?
toddlers?
Literally nobody outside of incel forums cares that much about canthal tilt tbh.

Low IQ thread. Positive canthal tilt is objectively better. Negative canthal tilt is unnatural during youth, usually accompanied by ptosis. It's a looksmix in both sexes. Models always have PCT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670, Moggie and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
Literally nobody outside of incel forums cares that much about canthal tilt tbh.
Low IQ. That’s like saying “Nobody IRL cares about zygos” or “nobody in real life cares about gonial angle”

Just because normies don’t understand facial asthetics doesn’t mean they don’t notice a nigga with an ugly or goodlooking face.

If you have PCT people IRL will say shit like “you have cat eyes” or that your eyes are “exotic” etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 3573, the next o'pry and 3 others
Everybody is saying PCT is good now but I could have sworn when I used to use this forum in 2021 some ppl used to say NCT is better. :think:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Actually disagree canthal tilt is a pretty important trait

Negative canthal tilt can completely ruin an otherwise good looking face

Positive vs neutral depends on eye shape and pheno - I have neutral and Tryed morphing positive onto my face and it looked comical !

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Moggie, rand anon and 2 others
Low IQ. That’s like saying “Nobody IRL cares about zygos” or “nobody in real life cares about gonial angle”

Just because normies don’t understand facial asthetics doesn’t mean they don’t notice a nigga with an ugly or goodlooking face.

If you have PCT people IRL will say shit like “you have cat eyes” or that your eyes are “exotic” etc.
He was saying, "who doesn't know this" not "who doesn't think PCT is more attractive"

It’s not a PSL meme.
It’s actually one of the most popular traits which even normies are aware of although they can’t exactly point it out.

Bluepilled People will say you look tired or sad if you have negative canthal tilt. They just can’t exactly explain what makes you look that way. Well it’s The negative canthal tilt.

Short reminder
520B2A6E 5168 4096 9C76 850494501150

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 14262
only thing that matters is having longish trendy thick hair eyelashes and thick dark eyebrows
explain this creepy ass nigga @DharkDC

0D76B63D 67BE 4FE7 94DD 80CD09A45FA2

6F191240 A58B 41E2 AC98 DC18F4DC861A

• JFL
Reactions: zerotohero, DharkDC and Deleted member 14262
It’s not a PSL meme.
It’s actually one of the most popular traits which even normies are aware of although they can’t exactly point it out.

Bluepilled People will say you look tired or sad if you have negative canthal tilt. They just can’t exactly explain what makes you look that way. Well it’s The negative canthal tilt.

Short reminder
View attachment 1786845
Tbh that explains why ppl say I look tired or sad all the time.

It's gigaover lol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 14262
Why is that ?
Most people I have seen with negative canthal tilt have a droopy eyelid, weakness of the levator palpebrae superioris. There are cases of NCT without ptosis or mild muscle weakness, but weak muscles always cause this sagging in the youthful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BoneDensity and Deleted member 14262
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Most people I have seen with negative canthal tilt have a droopy eyelid, weakness of the levator palpebrae superioris. There are cases of NCT without ptosis or mild muscle weakness, but weak muscles always cause this sagging in the youthful.
Damn, I always though NCT was a result of a narrow cuck skull and fucked up bones. Lifefuel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Most people say PCT is better and they are right
Only retards say that NCT is not a failo or even a masculine trait jfl

Pretty much every great male eye area has PCT (Gandy, O pry, Chico, De Poot, Pitt, Hemsworth etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 14160 and Cidre enjoyer
Everything matters
Only retards say that NCT is not a failo or even a masculine trait jfl

Pretty much every great male eye area has PCT (Gandy, O pry, Chico, De Poot, Pitt, Hemsworth etc.)
pct isn't a masc trait. It's an indicator of health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, germanlooks and Deleted member 14262
pct isn't a masc trait. It's an indicator of health
Didn’t say it is. I just said that NCT isn’t a masc trait.
PCT is ideal on men and women. On women it can be higher, on men it must be combined with hooding after a certain point otherwise it looks alien

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Damn, I always though NCT was a result of a narrow cuck skull and fucked up bones. Lifefuel tbh.
Good bone structure is probably still important. NCT also occurs during old age due to muscle atrophy but also sagging/strectingloosening of the skin. My theory is that naturally people have positive canthal tilt during youth, but in the modern day we do not need to focus or be alert. This combined with a recessed face due to mouthbreathing and soft diet causes this. You wouldn't see young people of tribes who hunt for food with eyes like this:

The skin isn't sagging down as seen in elderly, the muscle has weakness. Bone structure could play a role, also. I am not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Blackgymmax and BoneDensity
It's a great halo if you have them, similar to let's say strong limbal rings.

But it's not a make-or-break type of feature, yeah. More like the icing on the cake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14262
It really does depend in my opinion. For some people, nct is just a brutal failo and completely wrecks their harmony. For others, it gives them a unique, emo, alt look.

I forgot the exact name of the particular user here, think its bigjawsmallchin or something like that, he has nct, but is still HTN cause it suits him

But it's not a make-or-break type of feature, yeah. More like the icing on the cake.
There are no make or break features alone unless they're DRASTICALLY bad tbh like .85 midface etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gargantuan

I actually disagree. Most of your perceived personality comes from your eyes. A female will perceive you as weak, tired and commandable. Your SMV will be ruined unless you are statusmaxxed. Also NCT is unnatural during youth, according to my theories.

How bad is neutral tilt / almond eyes?

It looks negative from low angle and positive from high angle.
Thats a reason why a recessed maxilla can make them negative. You are forced to tilt your head back otherwise you look giga-recessed.

You can get away with negative tilt if the rest of your face is otherwise good and your eyes are hooded. Ex

View attachment 1786836

But these are exceptions to the rule not the rule.

Most people with NCT would benefit from cantho or other surgeries.
This is not NCT though, this is just negative hooding.
Clint Eastwood got neutral canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Moggie
I actually disagree. Most of your perceived personality comes from your eyes. A female will perceive you as weak, tired and commandable. Your SMV will be ruined unless you are statusmaxxed. Also NCT is unnatural during youth, according to my theories.
Cope. Alot of women will say they like your tired eyes if you have redeeming features.... Seen it too many times. Fucking mamoa is cross eyed for God's sake and hexum has NCT yet will obliterate everyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Others said negative tilt makes you look more masculine whilst positive tilt makes you look feminine and meek
@Kingkellz discussed the difference between masculine and feminine PCT in this high quality thread :

All PCT is not the same. How the PCT is created also matters in how it comes off

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Thats a reason why a recessed maxilla can make them negative. You are forced to tilt your head back otherwise you look giga-recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Cope. Alot of women will say they like your tired eyes if you have redeeming features.... Seen it too many times. Fucking mamoa is cross eyed for God's sake
Maybe, it is just my conclusion based on the limited information I have personally acquired.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Moggie