Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
Canthal Tilt- the angle between the medial canthus and the lateral canthus

3 Categories of Canthal Tilt

"Positive" Canthal Tilt- occurs when the medial canthus is located at an angle below the lateral canthus.
Screenshot from 2020 08 22 135223

"Neutral" Canthal Tilt- occurs when both the medial and the lateral canthus are located along the same line and do not have any angle between them.
Screenshot from 2020 08 22 135240

"Negative" Canthal Tilt- occurs when the medial canthus is located at an angle above the lateral canthus.
Screenshot from 2020 08 22 135257

***This thread will be discussing the 2 types of "Positive" Canthal Tilt: Masculine PCT and Feminine PCT***
Masculine PCT
- Men have a neutral lateral canthus with a long, defined and down-swung medial canthus which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A down-swung medial canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.

Look at the DOM face:
img_20200414_184438_114-jpg.381341

Just the eye area:
https://looksmax.org/attachments/img_20200411_183650_327-jpg.381345/

Here are some good examples of what I mean by a "long, defined, and down-swung medial canthus":

Gandy
img_20200411_194915_353-jpg.381348

Salih
https://looksmax.org/attachments/img_20200411_194855_829-jpg.381349/

Feminine PCT
img_20200429_092910_478-jpg.381351

- PCT caused by an up-swung lateral canthus, is the feminine type of PCT (as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:
feminine-pct-1-jpg.381377

Two more examples:
img_20200429_092910_478-jpg.381430

- Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

Men with ideal masculine PCT:
img_20200418_224824_588-jpg.381432
Screenshot from 2020 08 22 131526

Men with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):
img_20200429_101815_962-jpg.381443

As you can see both groups of men have "positive canthal tilt" but what contributes to creating the PCT is different.
- Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

* Yes I am aware that Delon has more issues than just a lack of lower eyelid angularity and medial cathus definition/angulation. I was just using him as an example to show feminine PCT in a man compared to another man whose has masculine PCT.

This was originally my reply on a thread. But @Notuglyjustpoor and @Slayerino thought this would be a good idea for a thread so here it is.

@PenileFacialSurgery
@buddyboyo(who I originally learned this concept from)
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 7926, AsGoodAsItGets and 56 others
Masculine PCT is better,even masculine NeutralCT is better then feminine PCT

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 13 others
over another failo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, rooman, Deleted member and 11 others
Cope, feminine pct is ideal too because girls love pretty eyes, just dont have nct

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chibi, WeAreBoundless, rooman and 16 others
High IQ
Honestly all should read this before talking about pct or nct

You're coping if you think that feminine is better

Lesser but masculine pct is better than high degree of feminine pct

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
how is this gonna help me looksmax? just asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 7926, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
one of my eyes has masculine PCT and the other has feminine PCT

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4671, Chadelite and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, ezio6 and 3 others
Still Delon mogs 99.99% males to oblivion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7926, s3-s3 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
This thread is to help you learn the difference between the two. Many think pct is simply pct when its not that simple. It also shows the importance of a down-turned medial canthus in men as it is an extremly dimorphic feature.

yeah i totally agree with the aesthetics discussion of the thread except that round eyelids are disgusting period. it looks worse on everybody (just look at adriana lima she mogs every female in existence) and i appreciate the high effort posts and all but

what bothers me is that in spite of the self appropriated label that this is a looksmaxxing forum, nobody on here even knows basic orbital anatomy much less what bones play a role in canthal tilt

in my opinion we're jumping way ahead of ourselves here i mean, how can we discuss the aesthetics and practicality of something if we cant even agree or know for sure what this is and what isnt on a technical and anatomical level

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, nastynas and 5 others
what would mine be?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
High IQ
Honestly all should read this before talking about pct or nct

You're coping if you think that feminine is better
Even lesser but masculine pct is better than high degree of feminine pct
this is just medial canthus theory lol
yeah i totally agree with the aesthetics discussion of the thread except that round eyes are feminine period (just look at adriana lima she mogs every female in existence) and i appreciate the high effort posts and all but

what bothers me is that in spite of the self appropriated label that this is a looksmaxxing forum, nobody on here even knows basic orbital anatomy much less what bones play a role in canthal tilt

in my opinion we're jumping way ahead of ourselves here i mean, how can we discuss the aesthetics and practicality of something if we cant even agree or know for sure what this is and what isnt on a technical and anatomical level
pretty sure canthal tilt is caused by cheekbone positioning (not how high set or low set thats a different thing)
i might be mistaken though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Any surgery for down-swung inner canthus?

this is just medial canthus theory lol
But truly this is needed with all the confusion surrounding eyes
Bet 90% of new users didnt know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Kingkellz
actually idk

@Kingkellz whats mine?

Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 100221 AM

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
But truly this is needed with all the confusion surrounding eyes
Bet 90% of new users didnt know this
what. this is just obvious.
medial canthus = masculine
canthal tilt = medial canthus to outer canthus
theres been many threads on this and how medial canthus + straight and tight lower lid is masculine
TysonBeckfordCushnieEtOchsFrontRowMADEnTrrQZYyv6bl

its why tyson beckford still has a masculine eye area despite a lot of pct
@Lorsss
@BigBiceps
@Dude420
@Aesthetic
@jefferson

Personally this is just another "water is wet" type posts and it's not pin-worthy IMHO
But it is a much better option than pinning threads like this:
jfl i love how you repeat a thread thats been made 12 different times, and then you say "i dont think this is worth pinning but... please pin it its better than other threads!!"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7926, Drakos and 2 others
@Lorsss pin it.

• +1
@Kingkellz what would mine be? its my avi

• +1
yeah you are right , even though i think that eyebrow shape (positive tilted like ballou or momoa) is the most dimorphic feature. But that inner canthus really suits men...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Kingkellz
looks comically shit hahahaha
stop squinting dude
>calls me a retard while throwing a tauntrum because of your own ignorance
>loses the argument after me having to hold your hand like im your fucking papa
>spews ad hominem's to cope w/ being bullied into submission

Are you, by any chance, a redditor?
Laugh Lol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
Sean Opry is actually opposition of the theory.
His lower eyelid is round af
6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 9779, Warlow and 6 others
what. this is just obvious.
medial canthus = masculine
canthal tilt = medial canthus to outer canthus
Clearly it ain't obvious
May be obvious to old join daters not new

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Kingkellz
actually idk

@Kingkellz whats mine?

View attachment 381667
You have hunterish eyes but there is no visible downturn in the inner canthus region. Yours is more a slightly positively tilted straight line from inner to outer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22, Chadelite and 1 other person
You have hunterish eyes but there is no visible downturn in the inner canthus region. Yours is more a slightly positively tilted straight line from inner to outer.
:eek::eek::eek:

• +1
>calls me a retard while throwing a tauntrum because of your own ignorance
>loses the argument after me having to hold your hand like im your fucking papa
>spews ad hominem's to cope w/ being bullied into submission

Are you, by any chance, a redditor?
Laugh Lol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

wtf are you talking about dude? you didn't win any argument unless you count incessant shitposting along with spamming insults and hominems winning an argument (which it isnt)

you seem to have very little idea of what an ad hominem really is, since me calling you ugly (which you are) is in no way related or serves to discredit your prior argument in any way

i have you give you credit where credit is due though, you are in fact the best user i've ever met at being able to pull unrelated twisted strawmans out of your ass and pass it off as reality subtly without anyone noticing. it's almost as if people actually fall for the fact that you have a colored tag and that your 8500 shitposts contributing null to the site and its constituents means something

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Darkstrand and Deleted member 2227
Sean Opry is actually opposition of the theory.
His lower eyelid is round af
6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d.jpg
How does this oppose anything? It just shows that O'pry lacks this trait more than anything. I never said it is over if you don't have it. But that it is an extremely rare and dimorphic trait. It is ideal for male eye area to have this. That is all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, far336 and 2 others
I have PCT but uprturned and defined medial canthus. My lower eyelid looks like a curved ball. Thats my most hated thing. Any way to fix it? Its my only eye area flqw beside color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Kingkellz
what about mine tho

• +1
Masculine PCT
-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong down-swung teardrop shaped inner canthus(down-turned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A down-swung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

-In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:

Two more examples:
img_20200204_184001_865-jpg.381429

-Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

Man with ideal masculine PCT:

Man with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):

-Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

* Yes I am aware that Delon has more issues than just a lack of lower eyelid angularity and Fem. PCT. I was just using him as an example to show feminine PCT in a man compared to another man whose has masculine PCT.

This was originally my reply on a thread. But @Notuglyjustpoor and @Slayerino thought this would be a good idea for a thread so here it is.

@PenileFacialSurgery
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard
Good thread as always bro 👍

Mods, THIS is worth sticking @Aesthetic, @Lorsss

• +1
jfl i love how you repeat a thread thats been made 12 different times, and then you say "i dont think this is worth pinning but... please pin it its better than other threads!!"
This thread has never ever been made on this forum.

I hope you are not in support of that "features and psl points" being pinned. It is not only flawed but fails to mention the entire criteria for having an ideal "said" feature. I already talked to the creator of the thread in the PM's.
Pinning such threads will misguide new-comers and confuse the majority of this site. You yourself disregard the importance of many facial features so I wouldn't be surprised if you were in favor of that thread being pinned.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 2 others
@Kingkellz sorry for spam but describe mine plss

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Kingkellz
what about mine tho
Are you squniting? Also your lower eyelid is curved not straight or angular. That being said there is some visible down-turn in the inner canthus region.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Are you squniting? Also your lower eyelid is curved not straight or angular. That being said there is some visible down-turn in the inner canthus region.
not squinting and ty

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Kingkellz
I have PCT but uprturned and defined medial canthus. My lower eyelid looks like a curved ball. Thats my most hated thing. Any way to fix it? Its my only eye area flqw beside color
Lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Chintuck22
@Kingkellz that will only raisw the lower eyelid. My problem is the medial canthua which is high. Looks kinda like opry

E0859CEA CCA1 4211 B936 1712CC325ED5
0871A484 CEF9 48BF 8E69 D94582B25ACF
14CABB2B 0C75 4982 9A85 2115FA74226F

O’Pry, Barrett and De Poot btfo with their gay alien eyes

I’d actually argue that Gandy has both types of PCT, his eye is slightly tilted independent of his inner canthus

53E1523E 9BE0 4B9E A01C DCE3D3BD2BAE

Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and godlikesz
This thread has never ever been made on this forum.

I hope you are not in support of that "features and psl points" being pinned. It is not only flawed but fails to mention the entire criteria for having an ideal "said" feature. I already talked to the creator of the thread in the PM's.
Pinning such threads will misguide new-comers and confuse the majority of this site. You yourself disregard the importance of many facial features so I wouldn't be surprised if you were in favor of that thread being pinned.
i myself dont care about what gets pinned, i just found what u said so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
wtf are you talking about dude? you didn't win any argument unless you count incessant shitposting along with spamming insults and hominems winning an argument (which it isnt)

you seem to have very little idea of what an ad hominem really is, since me calling you ugly (which you are) is in no way related or serves to discredit your prior argument in any way

i have you give you credit where credit is due though, you are in fact the best user i've ever met at being able to pull unrelated twisted strawmans out of your ass and pass it off as reality subtly without anyone noticing. it's almost as if people actually fall for the fact that you have a colored tag when it means null
>spergs at me for not explaining that latisse, a well known hair growth product, indeed improves lashes and eyebrows via hair growth

>consistantly without fail by unbiased users ive been rated between 5.5 psl up to 7.75psl:)oops:), and coincidentally after being bullied you claim my eye area to be bad? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: sounds like major cope doc!

" ur ugly bro! unrelated to our argument btw!!! ;) "
Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 101548 AM
Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 101521 AM

>spergs at me for not explaining that latisse, a well known hair growth product, indeed improves lashes and eyebrows via hair growth

>consistantly without fail by unbiased users ive been rated between 5.5 psl up to 7.75psl:)oops:), and coincidentally after being bullied you claim my eye area to be bad? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: sounds like major cope doc!

" ur ugly bro! unrelated to our argument btw!!! ;) "
View attachment 381688View attachment 381689
brags me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, nothingelse2do, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Masculine PCT
-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong down-swung teardrop shaped inner canthus(down-turned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A down-swung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

-In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Two more examples:
img_20200204_184001_865-jpg.381429

-Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

Man with ideal masculine PCT:

Man with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):

-Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

* Yes I am aware that Delon has more issues than just a lack of lower eyelid angularity and Fem. PCT. I was just using him as an example to show feminine PCT in a man compared to another man whose has masculine PCT.

@PenileFacialSurgery
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard

Boom

pussy is wet

i just found what u said so pathetic
It is for the bettering of this site. Pinning that thread is a terrible idea as it is incomplete and flawed. Plain and simple I already pmed lorss and mentioned him in this thread.

You clearly don't understand. The word/phrase "medial canthus" has been mentioned in many threads but none of them explain it like this thread does. Neither does it discuss the difference between feminine and masculine PCT's. This forum only sees muh" he has PCT" while failing to see if it feminine or masculine. THAT is the point of this thread. Many people have PCT but it is usually a feminine PCT which is far from ideal and not dimorphic at all.

• +1
Reactions: User49, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 4 others
It is for the bettering of this site. Pinning that thread is a terrible idea as it is incomplete and flawed. Plain and simple I already pmed lorss and mentioned him in this thread.

You clearly don't understand. The word/phrase "medial canthus" has been mentioned in many threads but none of them explain it like this thread does. Neither does it discuss the difference between feminine and masculine PCT's. This forum only sees muh" he has PCT" while failing to see if it feminine or masculine. THAT is the point of this thread. Many people have PCT but it is usually a feminine PCT which is far from ideal and not dimorphic at all.
i literally laughed when i saw that shit pinned

my high effort threads never get pinned 😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
i think the reason for this difference in medial canthus between men and women is due to different types of tear ducts

• +1
i literally laughed when i saw that shit pinned

my high effort threads never get pinned 😔
Lorss just un-pinned it. Thank goodness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 1 other person

who cares what gets pinned lol

lol the only thing you've said is that a downturned medial canthus is masculine. thats it. there isn't a thing such as a "feminine pct", thats just an eye area which lacks a good medial canthus making it less masculine, which has been mentioned dozens of times on this forum
again, why do you care so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3195
@Lorsss

Scott disick GIF - Find on GIFER

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.