Car mega thread

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Talk about cars or anything related to cars. Both in terms of statusmaxxing and investment wise.

Ice breaker question: should a poorcel buy a BMW Series 2 Gran Coupé / Mercedes A Class Sedan or are those entry level cars simply cope?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
investment wise?
is there any other country than turkey where new cars can be used as investment tools?

subaru,mitsubishi,toyota

i hate cars
muh 1500 horse power muh 16w engine muh one to 100 in 2 sec
only looks in cars matters

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Screenshot 2024 02 15 110309
i bought this car at 16 year old its huge statusmaxx

• Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Lynxress
i hate cars
muh 1500 horse power muh 16w engine muh one to 100 in 2 sec
only looks in cars matters
yea i hate cars too and retards who talk about them

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and mortis
Ubercel for the time being, will buy a nice chauffeur car (slightly older 3/4 year old S-Class or similar) when I get money and employ a driver. Not a fan of driving on a daily basis lol.

I'll start with a great car
1200x900

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I would like an Audi SQ8 E-Tron

1A192E15 EA94 477A 98B3 D4D4CC8C5D23

Will never afford this though, stuck with my shitbox pussy drier 944.

It’s all about NEW, BIG, and BRAND for foids.

I would like an Audi SQ8 E-Tron

View attachment 2746381

Will never afford this though, stuck with my shitbox pussy drier 944.

It’s all about NEW, BIG, and BRAND for foids.
Why E-Tron? You could probably cop a petrol Audi Sedan, perhaps not an A8 but something like an A4.

I still think EV's are not quite there yet. One of my coworkers drives a BMW IX and he had his battery recalled because it was faulty after only a year of driving.

Why E-Tron? You could probably cop a petrol Audi Sedan, perhaps not an A8 but something like an A4.

I still think EV's are not quite there yet. One of my coworkers drives a BMW IX and he had his battery recalled because it was faulty after only a year of driving.

Foids are going to expect the latest and greatest, which now means EV.
If I was going petrol for the same price I’d get a slightly older Cayenne Turbo. Or an early R8 maybe but I’m quite sick of the experience of driving a sports car by now.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I use horses who drive a car to fuck

Meh BMW, Audi, Merc are basically the default car for normies now you. Only way you’ll impress anyone is with a Porche or Lambo/ferrari.

Talk about cars or anything related to cars. Both in terms of statusmaxxing and investment wise.

Ice breaker question: should a poorcel buy a BMW Series 2 Gran Coupé / Mercedes A Class Sedan or are those entry level cars simply cope?
Why don't you just buy what you want not what you think will impress others.
Some entry level BMW isn't wetting any pussy if that's what you want

chad uses a scooter

you need at least like an m3 or some shit those cars are cope