Cardio and face fat

oliverg

oliverg

Iron
My face after about 30 minutes on the stairmaster and around 350 calories burned. Ignore the dark circles, missed out on sleep last night. Anyone have a good cardio routine they wanna share?
IMG 3648

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme and dookielooksmaxxer
Looking good bro

• +1
Reactions: SeanW, MA_ascender, overtier1011 and 2 others
Nothing else beats the starmaster, maybe the rogue echo but I like to watch movies on the stairmaster and I go for 1:30h with moderate speed hands off the rails

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nothing else beats the starmaster, maybe the rogue echo but I like to watch movies on the stairmaster and I go for 1:30h with moderate speed hands off the rails
Christ, an hour thirty is brutal. Good on you

Christ, an hour thirty is brutal. Good on you
Yeah but I think I could burn like 800 to 1000 calories so was worth it lol I was eating like shit tho but still was very lean and muscular

• +1
Reactions: CD34
Yeah but I think I could burn like 800 to 1000 calories so was worth it lol I was eating like shit tho but still was very lean and muscular
I’d imagine, I usually just watch a movie or show and chill for like 45 minutes. Works wonders

I’d imagine, I usually just watch a movie or show and chill for like 45 minutes. Works wonders
Yeah, my best memories of the gym is me doing that very early in the morning with nobody around.

u look skinny asf stop doing cardio
I only do cardio after I lift for like an hour. I’m around 150 pounds right now, my stats for weightlifting have only been getting higher these last couple months. Appreciate the support though

I would but I’m absolute ass at it for whatever reason. I’ll try it tomorrow, how long would you suggest? Like fifteen minutes?
i suggest adding it in a hiit workout you will get most of the benifits and a garanted debloat

coffee has a diuretic effect so yes it would highly helps this is common knowlegde nigga
sorry my track mind took over I usually don’t drink caffeine before cardio cause that’s what my coach tells me. ill make him bp’d though. Thanks for advice

sorry my track mind took over I usually don’t drink caffeine before cardio cause that’s what my coach tells me. ill make him bp’d though. Thanks for advice
all good but black coffee is the real natural caffeine and its can help alot its not those bullshit pre workout but fr its good for your health and can boost test

good thread, will try it although I hate stairmaster.

350 cals is nice. do you also use the elliptical machine in your routine? i dont see people talking about it much

Dawg I cant survive 3 minutez

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
you look underdeveloped. stop the starving and unnecessary stress from cardio and sleep deprevation (or caffeine and all of that which seems to cause your dark eye circles), instead bulk on high protein ideally raw animal foods. (not trying to offend you bro ❤🙏)

you look underdeveloped. stop the starving and unnecessary stress from cardio and sleep deprevation (or caffeine and all of that which seems to cause your dark eye circles), instead bulk on high protein ideally raw animal foods. (not trying to offend you bro ❤🙏)
I eat almost all read meat and poultry. The eye bags is from staying up till around 11:30 doing homework

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
I’m 16. Thanks
oh really? man its crazy you for sure have great genetics then looking 1-2 years younger, im 16 and look 1-2 years older, i really would like to switch lol

oh really? man its crazy you for sure have great genetics then looking 1-2 years younger, im 16 and look 1-2 years older, i really would like to switch lol
lol yeah I get that all the time. my parents were both models in their twenties and I’m incredibly thankful for their genetics.

• +1
lol yeah I get that all the time. my parents were both models in their twenties and I’m incredibly thankful for their genetics.
ok what the actual fuck r u doing here man, your future is already set, man i hate this site the more i stay here.

just give your parents a big hug the next time you see them

• +1
Reactions: bercks
just wanna have everything in my favor yk? and yes, ill hug both my parents later today
ok what the actual fuck r u doing here man, your future is already set, man i hate this site the more i stay here.

just give your parents a big hug the next time you see them

• Love it
u dont have any face fat , you will ruin your fat pads if u cut down too much . As u get older your face will mature and u will natrually lose the stubborn fat

u dont have any face fat , you will ruin your fat pads if u cut down too much . As u get older your face will mature and u will natrually lose the stubborn fat
thanks, what should i do for now? just maintain a good diet?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29