Cardio and face fat

oliverg

oliverg

Iron
My face after about 30 minutes on the stairmaster and around 350 calories burned. Ignore the dark circles, missed out on sleep last night. Anyone have a good cardio routine they wanna share?
IMG 3648

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme and dookielooksmaxxer
no lol? im not in a huge caloric deficit or anything. im still getting all the vital nutrients that i need to grow.
Oh, what are the vital nutrients that are needed to grow if you don’t mind I’m actually tryna start cutting too

Oh, what are the vital nutrients that are needed to grow if you don’t mind I’m actually tryna start cutting too
just eat a clean diet, whole foods yk. red meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, etc.. if youre trying to debloat just drink a ton of water and eat/drink a lot of potassium. limit your sodium if youre trying to debloat as well. daily cardio as well, i find the stairmaster works the best for me

just eat a clean diet, whole foods yk. red meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, etc.. if youre trying to debloat just drink a ton of water and eat/drink a lot of potassium. limit your sodium if youre trying to debloat as well. daily cardio as well, i find the stairmaster works the best for me
Thanks I’m definitely gonna start the cut

My face after about 30 minutes on the stairmaster and around 350 calories burned. Ignore the dark circles, missed out on sleep last night. Anyone have a good cardio routine they wanna share?View attachment 3116729
incline treadmill is more mindless and you still burn hella calls. running outside aswell bc its relatively fun

incline treadmill is more mindless and you still burn hella calls. running outside aswell bc its relatively fun
it's either incline or stairmaster for the most part. i run outside at least one or two days a week, but im on the track team so im not a great long distance runner, more of a sprinter

it's either incline or stairmaster for the most part. i run outside at least one or two days a week, but im on the track team so im not a great long distance runner, more of a sprinter
if your doing sprint training plus jogging plus incline/stairmaster and not loosing fat then your diet is likely the problem, you shouldn't struggle to lose a kilo a week at 2k calories with ur exercise unless ur 5'2

if your doing sprint training plus jogging plus incline/stairmaster and not loosing fat then your diet is likely the problem, you shouldn't struggle to lose a kilo a week at 2k calories with ur exercise unless ur 5'2
i dont sprint, its off season right now. i am losing fat lolz. rn im at 1800 kcal a day, and have been losing fat over the past like four weeks.

go on a treadmill and set the incline to 11-11.5 and the speed 5.7km/h minimum to 6.5
go on tiktok or listen to music
depending on your goals 25-35 mins should be enough

good shit bro. dont overthink cardio just keep moving everyday, another thing might be to try to just do shit all day and try and force food out of your head. like think of food as a hinderance to your day
i dont sprint, its off season right now. i am losing fat lolz. rn im at 1800 kcal a day, and have been losing fat over the past like four weeks.

My face after about 30 minutes on the stairmaster and around 350 calories burned. Ignore the dark circles, missed out on sleep last night. Anyone have a good cardio routine they wanna share?View attachment 3116729
Not mine but it’s my boxing clubs routine, get On a bike and go for hours legit 2 hours, and rather than swallow ur spit, spit it into a cup and you’ll lose water bloat sounds stupid but it’s also used in Wrestling conditioning to cut for fights

good shit bro. dont overthink cardio just keep moving everyday, another thing might be to try to just do shit all day and try and force food out of your head. like think of food as a hinderance to your day
the food thing sounds smart, ill try it

Not mine but it’s my boxing clubs routine, get On a bike and go for hours legit 2 hours, and rather than swallow ur spit, spit it into a cup and you’ll lose water bloat sounds stupid but it’s also used in Wrestling conditioning to cut for fights
christ bro that's brutal, ill try it when i get a chance

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
It’s the most effective for losing weight u can lose KILO per day. But it’s kinda weird to do in a public setting😂😂
yeah youd definitely be getting looks. i think my dad has got some old exercise bike around here somewhere, ill see if i can find it

yeah youd definitely be getting looks. i think my dad has got some old exercise bike around here somewhere, ill see if i can find it
yeah make sure not to do it in public 😭 but trust me if u really wanna lose the weight do it, also wearing a bin bag type matieral or (sweat suit) is optimal

post the before so we can tell the difference

the before stairmaster picture, im guessing you posted the after because it debloated you but how do we know with no before
okay im about to head to the gym, ill send a picture of me right before i do my cardio and one after

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
no point drinking caffeine before cardio
IMG 3657
IMG 3664
ignore how sweaty and gross I look. first pic is before cardio the other day, and second was taken today after the stairmaster. burned roughly 275 kcal in 20 minutes

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and JohnDoe
bro are you stupid? doing cardio and getting into caloric deficit at 16? you should be bulking/getting as much nutrients as possible to increase height. you're missing out on sleepp? how retarded are you

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
bro are you stupid? doing cardio and getting into caloric deficit at 16? you should be bulking/getting as much nutrients as possible to increase height. you're missing out on sleepp? how retarded are you
I missed out on sleep one night retard I had to finish work for my ap classes. I’m cutting down from a bulk where I gained upwards of 20 pounds. read what I said earlier, I still get as many nutrients as possible with the foods I eat. also I’m already 6’1 so cope

I missed out on sleep one night retard I had to finish work for my ap classes. I’m cutting down from a bulk where I gained upwards of 20 pounds. read what I said earlier, I still get as many nutrients as possible with the foods I eat. also I’m already 6’1 so cope
ok you are 6'1, go jump off a bridge lanky nigger

Damn bro chill :forcedsmile:
most new users here are brainwashed into starving , etc so we just have to make sure the youngins stay on the right path

JoinedAug 9, 2024Posts118Reputation30
we need a "mute all greycels button"

I only do cardio after I lift for like an hour. I’m around 150 pounds right now, my stats for weightlifting have only been getting higher these last couple months. Appreciate the support though
i think cardio is not necessary if you are bulking. But yeah, you look good.

i dont rlly got a routine i just do 30 minutes stairmaster everyday but if i planned it out i would probs have a warmup on treadmill either running and walking for 2 minute increments for 15 minutes, or warmup by doing 3 speed 12 incline for 15 minutes, then stairmaster for 30

i dont rlly got a routine i just do 30 minutes stairmaster everyday but if i planned it out i would probs have a warmup on treadmill either running and walking for 2 minute increments for 15 minutes, or warmup by doing 3 speed 12 incline for 15 minutes, then stairmaster for 30
Nice, sounds like a good plan

bro is still doing the stairwell see you in heaven