CAREFUL WHEN USING THE NORMIE SCALE CAUSE NORMIE'S WILL RATE HIGH TIER NORMIE'S AS CHAD'S.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
THE SCALE'S HERE IS CUCKED AS WELL DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT THE NORMIE SYSTEM WOULD PUT ME AT A FUCKING 6 YOU NEED TO BE CARE FULL CAUSE A THE FOID'S ALL LIE AND TELL YOU YOU LOOK HANDSOME SWEETIE YOU GOT TO BE VERY CAREFUL THE ONLY SITE THAT GIVE'S BRUTAL HONESTY IS LOOKISM.NET TBH

Rules
  • Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, or all-caps. No avatars nor signatures that are NSFW.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'd say to be careful using the PSL scale in real life. Might really trigger someone to hear the truth if they're used to being rated by women and normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheChosenChad, shimada and 3 others
I'd say to be careful using the PSL scale in real life. Might really trigger someone to hear the truth if they're used to being rated by women and normies.

YUP IT'S BRUTAL TBH YOU GOTTA KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW DUDE BUT CAREFUL THEIR SHITTY SCALE'S TO THEM EVEN DANNY DEVITO CAN GET LAID

Haha true i used on a JB and gave her 4 (average) and she got upset and blocked me on social media

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and shimada
Haha true i used on a JB and gave her 4 (average) and she got upset and blocked me on social media

DUDE CAREFUL CAUSE THEY GET EXTREMELY SALTY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, shimada and Whyamihere
Hahha i know but its good to use to fish for compliments

If your fishing for compliments you know its beta tbh I looks max for myself fuck women tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If your fishing for compliments you know its beta tbh I looks max for myself fuck women tbh
Same but I need dopamine from validation from women somehow

• +1
What I am on a normie scale

normie scale starts at "strong 6/10"

• +1
7 is average on the normie scale.

• +1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and nobody's beautiful to everyone bro. Some women love Elephant Man's unique face, and other women are disgusted by Andy Whitfield's eyes and jaw.

• +1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and nobody's beautiful to everyone bro. Some women love Elephant Man's unique face, and other women are disgusted by Andy Whitfield's eyes and jaw.

when the coping is to strong