Carelessness

D

Deleted member 12688

I left a Tl;dr at the bottom but if you have the time u should honestly read

I feel as if all my life i’ve always been overly careless about everything because i was always able to get things my way. People who know me very personally like my mom and dad have brought up that my attitude towards things is too careless, and i need to be more aware of other people’s feelings and the consequences to my actions when i act

Since i was a kid i was always able to convince people to do things my way, and when i did something bad whether it be at home or school or anywhere i was always able to get myself out of trouble without consequences. I was also never really made to work for anything in my life, it was always handed to me in one way or another

While this seems like a good thing on paper, I feel as though this carelessness is the source of a lot of problems i face mentally

Due to always getting things my way, i hardly ever push myself for anything because i always feel i don’t need to do it/get it at the moment since i can get it/do it whenever i want. I don’t really have any serious goals, because i feel as if i already have everything i want and whatever i don’t i can get easily whenever i feel like putting in effort to get it.

Being the overly analytical person I am, discovering blackpill has only worsened this carelessness because now i see through people’s shit and know their true intentions whenever they do something, and as narcissistic as it sounds i see most people in my life as inferior to me like irl friends or girls i fuck with, so i put 0 effort in maintaining/not fucking up my relationships with them because i feel i can always just get a new one

I don’t go out of my way to talk to anyone, i just let them hit me up if they wanna talk or hang out or do something, and i guess this benefits me in the regard that sex and other social interactions usually require 0 effort from my part but it also makes most people think i don’t like them when in reality i just don’t care and see them as replaceable (I think this is why i have many friends but no super close friends. I just don’t feel close/connected enough to care that much about them )

TL DR I behave too carelessly

Thoughts?
@Knight @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @goat2x @portuguesecel @thecel @Maesthetic @amichadpossibly? @PrestonYnot @Hopelessmofoker

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yliaster, amichadpossibly? and 5 others

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, eyelidcel, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Other way around for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Yliaster, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
J

Attachments

• C71D2058-8E0B-4C45-BBE6-DC24D5142201.png
    C71D2058-8E0B-4C45-BBE6-DC24D5142201.png
    187 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12688
@looksmaxxer234 my sweet precious handsome 6’3 mullato 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Looks234

• Love it