CARNIVORE MFS GTFIH [IMPORTANT MUST READ] HELP

B

boohooga

Iron
bro wtf i been on a carnivore diet for like 2 months, however not fully, i still ate like a piece of fruit every other day like an orange and almost everyday a slice of (spelt homemade) bread but yesterday i tried to fucking shit and it feels like i have a FUCKING BASEBALL IN MY FUCKING ASS, I CANT FUCKING PUSH IT OUT BRUH
it feels like there's not enough shit in me or its too big but since yesterday i have been holdin my shit because i feel the need to shit but it dont work, i didnt eat bread the last 3-4 days or something (except for yesterday) and i've been drinking water only when i feel thirsty and otherwise drinking plenty of milk and kefir.

i went on google to look for ways to help constipation/hard poop on a carnivore based diet and one of the things were drinking enough water, i probably wasn't drinking enough, idk. BUT, most of the shit is preventive or before starting a carnivore diet or something to keep in mind in the future. so i drank a lot of fucking water yesterday and peed very often and very soon after i drink water and it was as if i was peeing all the water straight out. today i drank water before and after eating, i ate eggs with milk and some dried figs with plums (to help me shit ig). but i still havent shit, though i feel the need to and my fucking rectum hurts from holding it.

THE FUCK DO I DO??????
will me drinking water now help soften the shit thats already "ready" to leave.

please im fucking serious

i know @Prettyboy is on a carnivore diet and i know he drinks like 6L of water a day, help bru, did u have a shitting problem when u started or smth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, .👽., Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
bro wtf i been on a carnivore diet for like 2 months, however not fully, i still ate like a piece of fruit every other day like an orange and almost everyday a slice of (spelt homemade) bread but yesterday i tried to fucking shit and it feels like i have a FUCKING BASEBALL IN MY FUCKING ASS, I CANT FUCKING PUSH IT OUT BRUH
it feels like there's not enough shit in me or its too big but since yesterday i have been holdin my shit because i feel the need to shit but it dont work, i didnt eat bread the last 3-4 days or something (except for yesterday) and i've been drinking water only when i feel thirsty and otherwise drinking plenty of milk and kefir.

i went on google to look for ways to help constipation/hard poop on a carnivore based diet and one of the things were drinking enough water, i probably wasn't drinking enough, idk. BUT, most of the shit is preventive or before starting a carnivore diet or something to keep in mind in the future. so i drank a lot of fucking water yesterday and peed very often and very soon after i drink water and it was as if i was peeing all the water straight out. today i drank water before and after eating, i ate eggs with milk and some dried figs with plums (to help me shit ig). but i still havent shit, though i feel the need to and my fucking rectum hurts from holding it.

THE FUCK DO I DO??????

i know @Prettyboy is on a carnivore diet and i know he drinks like 6L of water a day, help bru, did u have a shitting problem when u started or smth?
HAHAHAHAHAHHHA trhis make me fucking laugh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., boohooga and Deleted member 15601
I eat mainly a paleo diet. Bread is extremely constipating and one slice can fuck it up for me so I don't eat it.

Sometimes drinking coffee helps me go. If you need a laxative try a tablespoon of epsom salt per cup of water unless you have lactulose laying around. I prefer yellow dragonfruit if those are available.

If your obstipation is extreme, then you may need to manually disimpact yourself. Make better dietary judgements next time. 😟 There is a reason I always start my day with an apple or a pear.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Elvisandreaa and Lux
The only inconvinience I experimented was when I ate 500g of 30/70 ground pork in one sitting then drank water. I got diarrhea afterwards and I’ve learnt that due to the lack of fiber you aren’t supposed to drink directly afterwards you have eaten lots of fat

Other than that I only have positive experiences. Nowadays I only shit like every 3rd day and even then its only a small amount because I digest almost everything I eat. And btw I never fart, other carnivores have also observd this on reddit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, TsarTsar444 and metagross
The only inconvinience I experimented was when I ate 500g of 30/70 ground pork in one sitting then drank water. I got diarrhea afterwards and I’ve learnt that due to the lack of fiber you aren’t supposed to drink directly afterwards you have eaten lots of fat

Other than that I only have positive experiences. Nowadays I only shit like every 3rd day and even then its only a small amount because I digest almost everything I eat. And btw I never fart, other carnivores have also observd this on reddit
the same goes for me in the past 2 months, like i b shittin every 3rd day or sum where as before i shat everyday and sometimes twice a day.

can u help me with my problem?
like something that can help me today or tomorrow?

btw do u consume fiber or just fuckton of water and electrolytes? btw why 6L and not 2,5 on a regular day and 3 to 3,5 on an active/workout day?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Prettyboy

Mirin peak prettyboymaxed, not farting, the final stage is never ever shitting, peak angelic purity tbh, im imagining your avi and that guy can't shit or fart, doesn't suit his looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggable, SteveRogers and 6 others
I eat mainly a paleo diet. Bread is extremely constipating and one slice can fuck it up for me so I don't eat it.

Sometimes drinking coffee helps me go. If you need a laxative try a tablespoon of epsom salt per cup of water unless you have lactulose laying around. I prefer yellow dragonfruit if those are available.

If your obstipation is extreme, then you may need to manually disimpact yourself. Make better dietary judgements next time. 😟 There is a reason I always start my day with an apple or a pear.
i used to eat fruits as first meal but after some time i think it fucked up my upper stomach sphincter(stomach opening from the esophagus) a bit cos it felt like i was havin a heart attack and eating and drinking hurt my stomach after me eating apples and other fruits everyday as first thing of the day for like 3-4 weeks, so i stopped.

might have to see if we have epsom salt at home, do u think it will help with the current poo thats in me :trepidation:.

i aint disimpacting myself bruh im too scared for that shit, i cant stick my finger up my ass when there's shit in there, i wish i was gay so i could fist pull my shit n throw it in the toilet

i had times where i had to push very hard and it felt like i was giving birth and squeezin my eyes and brains out but this time it feels like theres nothing or something too big to push out FUCK:(:(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Mirin peak prettyboymaxed, not farting, the final stage is never ever shitting, peak angelic purity tbh, im imagining your avi and that guy can't shit or fart, doesn't suit his looks
arent u on a carnivore diet aswell? got any tips for my current SHIT situation:confused:

tbh was thinking like after this im only eating carnivore and fuckton of water and never shitting again, my body will become the most efficient temple with its own ecosystem

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

we do have seasalt and iodized salt, do u think that will work? and then drinking it with water and putting like 1-2 eatspoons?

i aint trynna ask my mom for magnesium sulfate cos then i gotta explain my shit situation and she been hating on me for eating mainly carnivore and avoiding pufa's and anti nutrients and veggies and fruits

arent u on a carnivore diet aswell? got any tips for my current SHIT situation:confused:

tbh was thinking like after this im only eating carnivore and fuckton of water and never shitting again, my body will become the most efficient temple with its own ecosystem
No im not, building muscles on a carnivore diet should be abysmal, insulin is literally more then 50% of the driving force for protein building in the ribosomes in your cells :feelsbadman: @Prettyboy built his body like that on carnivore tbh, would immediately go carnivore if not for that because my body doesn't react the best to carbs tbh, always feel tired after eating carbs :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
we do have seasalt and iodized salt, do u think that will work? and then drinking it with water and putting like 1-2 eatspoons?

i aint trynna ask my mom for magnesium sulfate cos then i gotta explain my shit situation and she been hating on me for eating mainly carnivore and avoiding pufa's and anti nutrients and veggies and fruits
MgSO4 has laxative properties. Table salt won't do anything for your poo situation.

carnivore diet will kill you

• JFL
Reactions: boohooga
the same goes for me in the past 2 months, like i b shittin every 3rd day or sum where as before i shat everyday and sometimes twice a day.

can u help me with my problem?
like something that can help me today or tomorrow?

btw do u consume fiber or just fuckton of water and electrolytes? btw why 6L and not 2,5 on a regular day and 3 to 3,5 on an active/workout day?
I don’t consume any fiber. 2.5-3 l seems like a normie amount for me. I drink 1.5 l during a workout alone, 5+ is a must for me to perform well. I do supplement electrolytes and drink mineral water

It makes sense afterall. Almost all of animal based food gets digested, there is no leftover like with plants

No im not, building muscles on a carnivore diet should be abysmal, insulin is literally more then 50% of the driving force for protein building in the ribosomes in your cells :feelsbadman: @Prettyboy built his body like that on carnivore tbh, would immediately go carnivore if not for that because my body doesn't react the best to carbs tbh, always feel tired after eating carbs :feelsbadman:
You can easily build lean muscle tissue and lose fat simultanously but you have to forget everything you’ve been told by the mainstream. The key is dairy. Especially milk shoots IGF1 and HGH into the sky. 0.66-1l of milk (30-45g of lactose) is more than enough to sustain an anabolic state. Also it’s not well known but a crucial point of the carnivore diet, protein in on itself raises blood sugar levels modaretely (fat supresses it), with this you can get insulin without eating carbs if you know what you are doing

• +1
I don’t consume any fiber. 2.5-3 l seems like a normie amount for me. I drink 1.5 l during a workout alone, 5+ is a must for me to perform well. I do supplement electrolytes and drink mineral water

It makes sense afterall. Almost all of animal based food gets digested, there is no leftover like with plants

You can easily build lean muscle tissue and lose fat simultanously but you have to forget everything you’ve been told by the mainstream. The key is dairy. Especially milk shoots IGF1 and HGH into the sky. 0.66-1l of milk (30-45g of lactose) is more than enough to sustain an anabolic state. Also it’s not well known but a crucial point of the carnivore diet, protein in on itself raises blood sugar levels modaretely (fat supresses it), with this you can get insulin without eating carbs if you know what you are doing
yeah i have to spent some time doing research on RO water filter systems for our house, way better than bottled mineral water, unless u live in the balkans and drink mineral water from the mountains where they have a seperate stream. (if i aint wrong i saw u are from the balkans... idk)
ion drink water when working out cos i feel it moving around it my stomach and i hate that feeling, also my mom said that drinking water (or too much water, when working out or when ur heart is racing could be bad for u)

2 months on this mainly carnivore diet and after a month i been looking good and getting muscle with every workout so ion kno

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
MgSO4 has laxative properties. Table salt won't do anything for your poo situation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
thx god i am not a carnivore diet.
nah i just fucked up, should've been drinking way more water, electrolytes and not eating enough fatty cuts from the meats, another thing is adaptation but that shouldnt play a role in many young individuals who had a balanced diet and surely should get baseball shit

Im lactose intolerant brah, would zero lactose hard cheese do the same?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
30 fucking people looking at my thread not saying anything and entertaining themselves

as if im a homeless mf on the streets begging for money by shaking his cup who u walk by quickly and act as if he doesnt exist because you are too busy thinking about how u dont get no pussy

yeah i have to spent some time doing research on RO water filter systems for our house, way better than bottled mineral water, unless u live in the balkans and drink mineral water from the mountains where they have a seperate stream. (if i aint wrong i saw u are from the balkans... idk)
ion drink water when working out cos i feel it moving around it my stomach and i hate that feeling, also my mom said that drinking water (or too much water, when working out or when ur heart is racing could be bad for u)
water quality can vary depending on location. I personally couldn’t be bothered to buy a filter system

@Prettyboy
I’ve been on it for 3 years, no problems yet tbh

Im lactose intolerant brah, would zero lactose hard cheese do the same?
Yes, eat shitton of cheese and drink lots of milk

The only difference between regular and “lactose free” is that they keep the lactose in it but add lactase enzyme to the latter

• +1
water quality can vary depending on location. I personally couldn’t be bothered to buy a filter system

I’ve been on it for 3 years, no problems yet tbh

Yes, eat shitton of cheese and drink lots of milk

The only difference between regular and “lactose free” is that they keep the lactose in it but add lactase enzyme to the latter
But the price of that milk is brutal :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
yea but almost all water sources have micro plastics, flouride, chlorine and other nasty shit

@Prettyboy tf should i do with my shit, been holding it for more than 24 hours and havent shit in almost 4 days, my anus sphincter got so strong it'll fuse, it prolly developed a sixpack

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy
i wish man
im in pain
if yall r ever in this situation yall think back and pray to god even if u dont believe in him and wont be wishin it upon ur worst enemy
You need to buy laxatives bro lol.

Constipation can literally kill you by Septic Shock or Internal Bleeding.

You need to buy laxatives bro lol.

Constipation can literally kill you by Septic Shock or Internal Bleeding.
yea im finna buy epsom salt tomorrow, been holding my shit for too long, this will be the second night i will hold my shit whilst sleeping

yea im finna buy epsom salt tomorrow, been holding my shit for too long, this will be the second night i will hold my shit whilst sleeping
TODAY.

Go get it now. It sounds funny but holding it for so long can kill you. Just go to your local pharmacy and get some laxatives.

eat vegetables bruoo

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

THE FUCK DO I DO??????

Why did you start carnivore diet?

Why did you start carnivore diet?
anti nutrients and wanted to try but out of experience so far its superior, its just that i didnt do enough research, or... well i did but didnt follow, i didnt drink enough water and didnt balance my electrolyte intake.

TODAY.

Go get it now. It sounds funny but holding it for so long can kill you. Just go to your local pharmacy and get some laxatives.
it was evening when i said that and then went to sleep, today i shat out a baseball and clogged the toilet before trying any laxitives but this isnt the end, i feel like there's more, i microdosed epsom salt to balance my electrolytes a lil bit (magnesium) cos i aint trynna go from constipation to shitting water or my instestines. so its waiting, atleast now im not in pain, but the battle might be won, but the war is yet to end.