Carotene Tones/Undertones

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
can someone explain the undertones the main carotenes (beta carotene, lycopene, axtaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin) give, i'm currently on beta carotene 7mg and lycopene 15mg and i'd ideally go for a meeks or fitzpatrick iii type colouring. what carotenes should i use to get those tones and undertones

doesn't do shit, crazy cope

932925DB 3FBF 429A 8B79 F2253330353E

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
can someone explain the undertones the main carotenes (beta carotene, lycopene, axtaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin) give, i'm currently on beta carotene 7mg and lycopene 15mg and i'd ideally go for a meeks or fitzpatrick iii type colouring. what carotenes should i use to get those tones and undertones
idk for what i knwo beta carotene give a orange tone, didnt knew about undertones

in my experience the only one that works and had a change on my skin tone was Beta Carotene and took a couple weeks to fully take precedence and saturate. The others were cope.

in my experience the only one that works and had a change on my skin tone was Beta Carotene and took a couple weeks to fully take precedence and saturate. The others were cope.
what others did you try

leanness and cardiovascular ability is associated with good undertones.

try doing that as well

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
leanness and cardiovascular ability is associated with good undertones.

try doing that as well
yeah issue is since my plates are open i'm mostly doing sprints to optimise growth hormone, so i'm not doing much cardio. i am looking to lean down more though

what amount did you use for bc

Go to the ideal skin tone section

Only beta carotene, lycopen , lutein and zeaxanthin work

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Only beta carotene, lycopen , lutein and zeaxanthin work
i know beta carotene gives orange and lycopene gives red but what colour change do lutein/zeaxanthin give

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
i know beta carotene gives orange and lycopene gives red but what colour change do lutein/zeaxanthin give
Yellow orangish but they are mostly used to assist eye lightening

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder