Case Study: Average Male in UK is 3 PSL

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Jesus christ, so fucking ugly. And this is the non-ethnic men by the way. If including effnix, the avg. would drop to 2 psl ish. Anyways, the people in this video represent an n count over 200 so it's a good proxy for the average, nt, socializing Brit in his 20s. And boyooo, that is brootl.

Women are also nothing to write home about. UK as a whole is just a dreadful place to live I imagine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, reaper2, Deleted member 29581 and 17 others
UK men are better looking when the woman, something to do with the Anglo Skull

Kinda like how Russian Woman are better looking then the Men because of round russian skull

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Maalik, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others

Jesus christ, so fucking ugly. And this is the non-ethnic men by the way. If including effnix, the avg. would drop to 2 psl ish. Anyways, the people in this video represent an n count over 200 so it's a good proxy for the average, nt, socializing Brit in his 20s. And boyooo, that is brootl.

Women are also nothing to write home about. UK as a whole is just a dreadful place to live I imagine.

why girls always mog them so brutally? (not including fakeup)

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

Kinda like how Russian Woman are better looking then the Men because of round russian skull
Based observation. Where are the "old money" looking WASPs? The ralph lauren ad type boys. All the whites here look low class Chav

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, yirma19, diamondbill and 2 others
why girls always mog them so brutally? (not including fakeup)

Not true, there are like 4 guys in this video anyway jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46181
Based observation. Where are the "old money" looking WASPs? The ralph lauren ad type boys. All the whites here look low class Chav
Not gonna be out on the streets of Central Manchester at night jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, House Lannister and LooksThinker
and 5'4 tall
@Ai Impact tots

• JFL
London, this is manchester

Between Manchester and Birmigham they are all mongrols

North and South they are moggers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 46181, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person

Brutal heightpill man. So many tall foids + heels. It really is over if u are sub 6'2 in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Shieda_Kayn

Actually i didnt notice the second

Yea central London was mogger central

Don't get me wrong here in Manchester there's moggers too but it's mostly like the people in the vid. Mid low class wanna be chavs young adult normietards

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Brutal cucking @looksmaxxer234 @klip11

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 16275, klip11 and 1 other person
the average person is.... average? BOTB worthy

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 41749, House Lannister and 2 others
3? Nah bro its more like 0 psl :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
the UK is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

For a lot of UKcels, being subhuman is the least of their problems. Many are living paycheck to paycheck struggling to escape povertyceldom.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Shieda_Kayn
the UK is a shithole
Yup. You’d be shocked by the number of povertycels you will see in London. Other parts of the country are even worse. Median wage is 33k while the povertycel cutoff is over 50k in most cities.

• +1
Yup. You’d be shocked by the number of povertycels you will see in London. Other parts of the country are even worse. Median wage is 33k while the povertycel cutoff is over 50k in most cities.
Damn didn’t know it was that bad tbh

• +1
Damn didn’t know it was that bad tbh
UKcels cope too much. Many still think 30k is a good wage. But believe me a fairly large proportion of the population is struggling to get by.

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
For a lot of UKcels, being subhuman is the least of their problems. Many are living paycheck to paycheck struggling to escape povertyceldom.
That is life for 98% of folks after college. It still hurts to be ugly on top of everything else tho.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Pakicel

Imagine my shock

That is life for 98% of folks after college. It still hurts to be ugly on top of everything else tho.
But take your example. From what I remember you have a high paying job in finance and probably have wealthy parents. And I guess you can work in the US as well. So there is def opportunity for you to make very good money. UKcels on the other hand are struggling to get jobs paying slightly above min wage. Even the ones with good degrees from top unis are broke. It doesn’t seem to get better with experience either. My boss is apparently a povertycel even though he is a middle-aged Oxbridge graduate

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
UKcels cope too much. Many still think 30k is a good wage. But believe me a fairly large proportion of the population is struggling to get by.
how do they think 30k is good then tho? if 50k is below poverty line

• +1
how do they think 30k is good then tho? if 50k is below poverty line
Because many of them are making 20-25k or even less. A lot of them are povertycels in denial too even though they live in shitty flat shares and have barely any money for discretionary spending. They literally get happy when the government gives them £20 lol. I worked with this 40-something povertycel once who never made more than 15k a year in his life who said he was lucky to be making 19k.

These are working people with jobs. Many people are on benefits so they are surviving on £400 a month.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Because many of them are making 20-25k or even less. A lot of them are povertycels in denial too even though they live in shitty flat shares and have barely any money for discretionary spending. They literally get happy when the government gives them £20 lol. I worked with this 40-something povertycel once who never made more than 15k a year in his life who said he was lucky to be making 19k.

These are working people with jobs. Many people are on benefits so they are surviving on £400 a month.
Holy fuck I didn’t know it was that bad, that’s actually like insane. How is average income like 48k£ then? Do the richcels even it out to that?

I’d say 50% of the population are povertycels.
Insane how no one is talking about this tbh

• +1

Cope all the high PSL men where inside the club
2f7.jpg

Holy fuck I didn’t know it was that bad, that’s actually like insane. How is average income like 48k£ then? Do the richcels even it out to that?

UK is fucked bro

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and socialcel
Average is not 48k lol. I think for full time workers it’s 35k. I guess if you include part-time workers, self employed etc, it’s a bit lower. And yeah. London has lots of richcels, which skews the average higher.
A lot of people I know complain about the cost of living but don’t see themselves as povertycels.

Last edited:
  • +1

I agree, even most young people in fields like tech / finance in London share shitty flats outside of central London and have to budget when they go out for a meal

• +1
What is the solution?

• +1
I agree, even most young people in fields like tech / finance in London share shitty flats outside of central London and have to budget when they go out for a meal
It's horrible tbh. So many grads from top unis like imperial, kings, ucl etc haven't even crossed the 30k threshold even after working in London for a few years. I guess a lot of people choose to live in London because they think they will ascend harder in their careers but tbh I gotta feeling they will still be struggling even if they double their salary, which isn't even a given in this economy. And don't get me started on the many grads that are unemployed. Imo, we will have a sizeable generation of poor university grads who will claim degrees are a scam. And more people will just go into the trades.

Last edited:
  • +1
What is the solution?
I really don't know. Part of the problem is a lot of UKcels are in denial about their situation. Like a lot of them think 70-80k is a great salary in London when it is barely above the povertycel cutoff. If fewer people accepted shit wages and negotiated harder, employers would pay us better.

But a large part of it boils down to the UK's poor economic performance for the last 15 years. Brexit and then COVID really fucked us up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER and basedblackpiller
I worked at this tech consulting company that started new trainees on 19k. Raising it to 25k once placed with a client. This is in London btw. When employees complained about cost of living they deflected by saying that consultants usually end up making 35-55k after 2 years. Like it is some big consolation for being destitute for so long. btw many of those trainees didn't even get placed anywhere and are still unemployed.

• Woah
It's horrible tbh. So many grads from top unis like imperial, kings, ucl etc haven't even crossed the 30k threshold even after working in London for a few years. I guess a lot of people choose to live in London because they think they will ascend harder in their careers but tbh I gotta feeling they will still be struggling even if they double their salary, which isn't even a given in this economy. And don't get me started on the many grads that are unemployed. Imo, we will have a sizeable generation of poor university grads who will claim degrees are a scam. And more people will just go into the trades.
I know a bunch of graduate developers / business analysts at Accenture (which is supposed to be a good company) in London making around 33 - 35 k with a couple years of experience. They are struggling financially. Some of them are even considering leaving the UK and going back to their 2nd / 3rd world countries. A developer on my team left her job and went back to India jfl because the pay is shit here

• +1
I worked at this tech consulting company that started new trainees on 19k. Raising it to 25k once placed with a client. This is in London btw. When employees complained about cost of living they deflected by saying that consultants usually end up making 35-55k after 2 years. Like it is some big consolation for being destitute for so long. btw many of those trainees didn't even get placed anywhere and are still unemployed.
That’s crazy in London. Like I really don’t know how anyone can survive on 19k. Are you still with the company?

• +1

no old money in these cities.

there is more ethnics in london than white people.

you think old money looking want to live among these criminals?

• +1
The only people I know who can afford apartments in central London are in finance / investment banking working 70-100 hour weeks. I mean their apartment is in places like Bloomsbury whereas other people’s apartments are in the outskirts of central London, but they are still sharing the apartments with flatmates

• So Sad
That’s crazy in London. Like I really don’t know how anyone can survive on 19k. Are you still with the company?
Left as soon as I got another role paying 32k. Gonna start another one paying 40k soon. It still isn't enough. The only reason I am staying in London is because I can live with my parents so I don't pay rent.

• +1
so are the foids. plastic monsters

I know a bunch of graduate developers / business analysts at Accenture (which is supposed to be a good company) in London making around 33 - 35 k with a couple years of experience. They are struggling financially. Some of them are even considering leaving the UK and going back to their 2nd / 3rd world countries. A developer on my team left her job and went back to India jfl because the pay is shit here
Tbh a lot of these curries come here because their own countries are shitholes. Like in Pakistan, starting salary for many graduates is £70 per month . One of my friends started in a big 4 firm at £50 A month. Though he was still earning more than the ACA trainees who were on £15 a month. And it's not like cost of living is that much lower. Rent, electricity etc are still expensive. Cars cost basically the same as in the UK. In fact, older cars are cheaper here than in Pakistan JFL.

• Woah
I am guessing their main issue is that Accenture is sponsoring their visas so they have a lot of leverage. It's not easy for them to look for a company that pays them more and is willing to provide sponsorship. So they have to live in poverty if they want to stay in the country.

• +1
Tbh a lot of these curries come here because their own countries are shitholes. Like in Pakistan, starting salary for many graduates is £70 per month . One of my friends started in a big 4 firm at £50 A month. Though he was still earning more than the ACA trainees who were on £15 a month. And it's not like cost of living is that much lower. Rent, electricity etc are still expensive. Cars cost basically the same as in the UK. In fact, older cars are cheaper here than in Pakistan JFL.
Holy shit. I even get depressed about being a wageslave in the UK but I would actually rope if I was in that situation

• +1
The royal family is like the epitome of British looks, and they’re not even full British
0AA8A12D ADF5 442D 9093 CD603198EECA
93B8067F 293B 4BD3 9885 59734D2FD5B1

It’s like when you step onto that island you transform into a certain kind of appearance. As if the Celtic air you breathe in transform your genes

Holy shit. I even get depressed about being a wageslave in the UK but I would actually rope if I was in that situation
That’s not even the worst of it. You don’t get reliable electricity or water in most parts of the country. Then there’s the 40 degree heat in summer.

Unironically, I have heard of a few accounts of people roping due to financial stress.

• Woah
Ye 30k is dogwater unless you actually use your brain

• +1
It’s the same all over really.

Either you / your family were asset-rich during the once in a lifetime 2009-2022 bull market or you’re poor forever now.

Since hot women used to date for money (now they are just chads cum dumpsters) if you are poor you are also probably ugly due to bad genetics.

• +1