Case study:- What someone with low social intelligence actually behaves like and examples of what he should have done/I'd have done in his shoes

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Before anyone says "FAILEDNORMIEMANLET WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH SUCH A RETARD?!?" I'm not really "friends" with this dude, we just smoke weed and sometimes hang out, and I give him advice on life and other shit. It's weird, he considers me a very close friend, but I don't really consider myself to be that close with him, there's a weird sort of mental disconnect with him and me. He is now improving since I told him to read the 48 laws of power as a starting point on how to be less socially autistic - but to be frank he was quite reluctant at first and was telling me how he doesn't need any of that shit because he is well respected and a "savage" amongst his peers (oh how wrong he was as you my reader will find out later on in this post)

So how does someone socially retarded behave? I'll give some bullet points
  • He often "brags" about how much of a "savage" he is, his savage behaviour consists of directly arguing with people in class. One such example was, when he was in class and a girl whispered to her friend when he was answering a question during group work (his group already dislikes him due to this behaviour) but he asked the girl "what are you talking about? Do you think you're funny?"
Now many people here will probably say he did the right thing here calling her out on her bs. But no. He did the wrong thing. Firstly he isn't in good company, his group doesn't like him as it is, aggressive behaviour like this isn't going to be seen in a good light. Secondly if those girls just responded with "I'm not sure what you're on about, are you okay?" he'd look like a fucking fool and idiot. Thirdly he is sat with a group of adults, as adults no one cares if you're a fucking "savage".

What he should have done:- He should have either ignored it or if he did really want to speak out on it. Just politely said "excuse me I am speaking right now, it's a bit rude you guys are whispering over me, I'm trying to help everyone out here with my answer" or something along those lines.

• Another example of this guy's autism. He wanted to start a society for the medical speciality he was interested in and some other guys were interested too. He wanted president, but the others in the group decided to designate him the role of "mental health and diversity officer". He got mad and messaged them "what? mental health and diversity officer??" and then further had told one of them "I don't want that role, I could leave that role right now and it wouldn't affect me, I'm literally going to be doing research with a few doctors and it will look good on my application!"
What a fucking idiot, truly a fucking idiot. Firstly he just comes off as arrogant and very unlikeable. The fact the people who wanted to start the society gave him that role behind his back makes laugh, what a fool. If he was a "well respected savage" as he puts it, surely then these people would just give him the role of president as he such an "alpha" :feelskek:. Fucking idiot. Secondly him just getting angry at them is plain stupidity, they just will dislike him more and it gives them further evidence he'd be a shit leader. And the final point. HE IS REPLACABLE. THEY DON'T NEED HIM! They could find another person to replace him within seconds.

What he should have done:- Firstly he should recognise the advantages of such an easy position he was given. Secondly he should have tried to convince the president to switch roles with him next year by telling him how it would benefit both of them e.g. "I think it would be best for both of us if I did a year of diversity officer and then switched with you for president, it would look good on both of our applications as it shows we've had a bit of diversity in our work experience, for example we can both say we know how to deal with the mental health of a team through our role as diversity officer as well know how to lead a team through experiences as president. Thus we would both be overall better team leaders and players". Can you see how much more convincing and likeable my argument sounds vs this idiot?

• When this retard's own friends were complaining to me because he was blowing people's phone up sending messages asking to hang out
This guy has some "friends" (his house mates from last year who literally ditched him JFL) and we were drunk on a night out and they saw me and were speaking to me in a friendly manner. One of them - who I've known for 3 years now. Was telling me how this dude would keep messaging him (he does the same to me and it's very annoying, all of my friends who know him complain about this shit) asking him to hang out and he'd be so intense about it. You'd not answer the text and he would double or even triple text like a retard.

What I would do:- I'd send 1 fucking message and that's it. I'll wait for the reply and if he messages back, he messages back.

When I told him to read 48 laws of power his arrogant delusional worldview came crashing down on him. He started to realise that perhaps he isn't this likeable savage he once thought he was, that he was in fact his arrogant delusional cunt and that most people just avoid him because people aren't naturally confrontational. You see even after reading the 48 laws of power, he still struggles with social situations, he still makes the same mistakes and he still doesn't understand wtf to do.

What distinguishes someone with a decent level of social intelligence and a low level isn't wit or banter (that plays a factor and this case study has a very limited vocabulary) but it's the ability to understand covert communication as well as knowing how others will feel. He just goes off on whatever his emotions tell him and refuses to think, he can't take a hint and doesn't understand that people don't need to be direct to send a message.

I've known this guy for a few years and this stuff is merely touching the surface on his delusion and autism. He isn't a bad person, but is very arrogant and his inability to read social situations or understand how to sweet talk people will fuck him up in the future for sure. His lack of subtlty, his use of simple words, his lack of ability to engage in a higher form of intellectual conversation, etc. It makes him just appear like a loud brute and that sort of image doesn't play well amongst university students especially medicine students who are normally quite smart and come from educated backgrounds.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 18020, Britmaxxer and 10 others
@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and thecel
over for me as a desirecel.

My behavior is rather similar to “what he should’ve done,” but I want to be more like him.

I’d rather be sub-75-IQ unemployed Chad than be genius incel.

I really would cut my IQ sub-75 if it meant I’d up in body size from S to XL (shirt size).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Honestly feel bad for the guy. I think he acts that way because of low self confidence and an extreme desire for a decent social group.

What does this guy look like, is he ugly, normal above avg etc.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ChristianChad, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Before anyone says "FAILEDNORMIEMANLET WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH SUCH A RETARD?!?" I'm not really "friends" with this dude, we just smoke weed and sometimes hang out, and I give him advice on life and other shit. It's weird, he considers me a very close friend, but I don't really consider myself to be that close with him, there's a weird sort of mental disconnect with him and me. He is now improving since I told him to read the 48 laws of power as a starting point on how to be less socially autistic - but to be frank he was quite reluctant at first and was telling me how he doesn't need any of that shit because he is well respected and a "savage" amongst his peers (oh how wrong he was as you my reader will find out later on in this post)

• He often "brags" about how much of a "savage" he is, his savage behaviour consists of directly arguing with people in class. One such example was, when he was in class and a girl whispered to her friend when he was answering a question during group work (his group already dislikes him due to this behaviour) but he asked the girl "what are you talking about? Do you think you're funny?"
Now many people here will probably say he did the right thing here calling her out on her bs. But no. He did the wrong thing. Firstly he isn't in good company, his group doesn't like him as it is, aggressive behaviour like this isn't going to be seen in a good light. Secondly if those girls just responded with "I'm not sure what you're on about, are you okay?" he'd look like a fucking fool and idiot. Thirdly he is sat with a group of adults, as adults no one cares if you're a fucking "savage".

What he should have done:- He should have either ignored it or if he did really want to speak out on it. Just politely said "excuse me I am speaking right now, it's a bit rude you guys are whispering over me, I'm trying to help everyone out here with my answer" or something along those lines.

• Another example of this guy's autism. He wanted to start a society for the medical speciality he was interested in and some other guys were interested too. He wanted president, but the others in the group decided to designate him the role of "mental health and diversity officer". He got mad and messaged them "what? mental health and diversity officer??" and then further had told one of them "I don't want that role, I could leave that role right now and it wouldn't affect me, I'm literally going to be doing research with a few doctors and it will look good on my application!"
What a fucking idiot, truly a fucking idiot. Firstly he just comes off as arrogant and very unlikeable. The fact the people who wanted to start the society gave him that role behind his back makes laugh, what a fool. If he was a "well respected savage" as he puts it, surely then these people would just give him the role of president as he such an "alpha" :feelskek:. Fucking idiot. Secondly him just getting angry at them is plain stupidity, they just will dislike him more and it gives them further evidence he'd be a shit leader. And the final point. HE IS REPLACABLE. THEY DON'T NEED HIM! They could find another person to replace him within seconds.

What he should have done:- Firstly he should recognise the advantages of such an easy position he was given. Secondly he should have tried to convince the president to switch roles with him next year by telling him how it would benefit both of them e.g. "I think it would be best for both of us if I did a year of diversity officer and then switched with you for president, it would look good on both of our applications as it shows we've had a bit of diversity in our work experience, for example we can both say we know how to deal with the mental health of a team through our role as diversity officer as well know how to lead a team through experiences as president. Thus we would both be overall better team leaders and players". Can you see how much more convincing and likeable my argument sounds vs this idiot?

• When this retard's own friends were complaining to me because he was blowing people's phone up sending messages asking to hang out
This guy has some "friends" (his house mates from last year who literally ditched him JFL) and we were drunk on a night out and they saw me and were speaking to me in a friendly manner. One of them - who I've known for 3 years now. Was telling me how this dude would keep messaging him (he does the same to me and it's very annoying, all of my friends who know him complain about this shit) asking him to hang out and he'd be so intense about it. You'd not answer the text and he would double or even triple text like a retard.

What I would do:- I'd send 1 fucking message and that's it. I'll wait for the reply and if he messages back, he messages back.

When I told him to read 48 laws of power his arrogant delusional worldview came crashing down on him. He started to realise that perhaps he isn't this likeable savage he once thought he was, that he was in fact his arrogant delusional cunt and that most people just avoid him because people aren't naturally confrontational. You see even after reading the 48 laws of power, he still struggles with social situations, he still makes the same mistakes and he still doesn't understand wtf to do.

What distinguishes someone with a decent level of social intelligence and a low level isn't wit or banter (that plays a factor and this case study has a very limited vocabulary) but it's the ability to understand covert communication as well as knowing how others will feel. He just goes off on whatever his emotions tell him and refuses to think, he can't take a hint and doesn't understand that people don't need to be direct to send a message.

I've known this guy for a few years and this stuff is merely touching the surface on his delusion and autism. He isn't a bad person, but is very arrogant and his inability to read social situations or understand how to sweet talk people will fuck him up in the future for sure. His lack of subtlty, his use of simple words, his lack of ability to engage in a higher form of intellectual conversation, etc. It makes him just appear like a loud brute and that sort of image doesn't play well amongst university students especially medicine students who are normally quite smart and come from educated backgrounds.
I know a few people just like that guy irl. I really dislike people who act like that

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Honestly feel bad for the guy. I think he acts that way because of low self confidence and an extreme desire for a decent social group.

What does this guy look like, is he ugly, normal above avg etc.
I think low self confidence he is a bit of a monkey and feels insecure around me a lot because I IQ mog him and can beat him in a fight and shit. He just doesn’t understand people, he was drunk once and just so angry that he finds it hard to fit in compared to me lol.

He is avg but manlet, and gets upset if you call him a manlet lol

I know a few people just like that guy irl. I really dislike people who act like that
Very annoying people yeah, he is an okay guy but he is stupid as fuck and annoying and thinks he is a bit too important. I’ve had to nuke his ego a few times and 48 laws of power has hurt his ego but he still behaves the same way

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I think low self confidence he is a bit of a monkey and feels insecure around me a lot because I IQ mog him and can beat him in a fight and shit. He just doesn’t understand people, he was drunk once and just so angry that he finds it hard to fit in compared to me lol.

He is avg but manlet, and gets upset if you call him a manlet lol
Totally understand why you don't want to completely take him under your wing and integrate him into your social groups. Resentful, cocky, and jealous people are usually a lost cause most of the time. If he was kind hearted and grateful, I'm sure you'd be more willing to hang out and help him out more.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Totally understand why you don't want to completely take him under your wing and integrate him into your social groups. Resentful, cocky, and jealous people are usually a lost cause most of the time. If he was kind hearted and grateful, I'm sure you'd be more willing to hang out and help him out more.
I have taken him somewhat under my wing, whenever I meet people he is "friends" with, I often warn him about them and not to place too much trust in them.

At the start he was very arrogant and was telling me I knew nothing and that I was being autistic. I laughed and said "sure man". A few weeks later he got fucked over by the guy I was warning him about and he was shocked asking me how I knew this guy was a cunt after meeting him for an hour or two.

He is somewhat grateful for my help and realises logically that I know more than him when it comes to social shit, but his ego and emotions don't let him see it.

For example, once he was telling me how he would beat me in a fight and how my training wouldn't matter because he has been in streetfights and shit - I caged at this tbh. So I told him to come to my judo class or whatever and see how long he lasts with me. He did take me up on my offer thinking he would wipe the floor with me, but I flipped him over and choked him out within seconds.

He got quite upset about the ordeal saying that it was unfair and in a real fight he'd have had me. But deep down he knew I'd murder him lol.

I have tried to integrate him into my social group, he sort of fits in but not really. Most people just find him annoying, no one really hates him. He is just annoying, cocky and delsuional and it's obvious he is over-compensating

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, FrameMogger and LooksOrDeath
read the entire thesis

• Love it
what's your opinion on the case study?
Wait lemme read the post graduate thesis
I have taken him somewhat under my wing, whenever I meet people he is "friends" with, I often warn him about them and not to place too much trust in them.

At the start he was very arrogant and was telling me I knew nothing and that I was being autistic. I laughed and said "sure man". A few weeks later he got fucked over by the guy I was warning him about and he was shocked asking me how I knew this guy was a cunt after meeting him for an hour or two.

He is somewhat grateful for my help and realises logically that I know more than him when it comes to social shit, but his ego and emotions don't let him see it.

For example, once he was telling me how he would beat me in a fight and how my training wouldn't matter because he has been in streetfights and shit - I caged at this tbh. So I told him to come to my judo class or whatever and see how long he lasts with me. He did take me up on my offer thinking he would wipe the floor with me, but I flipped him over and choked him out within seconds.

He got quite upset about the ordeal saying that it was unfair and in a real fight he'd have had me. But deep down he knew I'd murder him lol.

I have tried to integrate him into my social group, he sort of fits in but not really. Most people just find him annoying, no one really hates him. He is just annoying, cocky and delsuional and it's obvious he is over-compensating

• JFL
Sigma Grindset.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, thecel, johncruz12345 and 2 others
what's your opinion on the case study?
He's insecure, tries to show the world he's hotshit but deep inside thinks he's worthless
judging by the response to the whispering girl and how he spams his friends with chat messages he seems to desire validation alot
He's very insecure of his masculinity (fight with you) and has a desire to be better than others (leader role) at their loss
The way he acts shows how much excessive pride he has, he'll screw himself over in the real world talking down on the wrong guy

It's weird, he considers me a very close friend, but I don't really consider myself to be that close with him
That's kinda sad

• +1
He's insecure, tries to show the world he's hotshit but deep inside thinks he's worthless
judging by the response to the whispering girl and how he spams his friends with chat messages he seems to desire validation alot
He's very insecure of his masculinity (fight with you) and has a desire to be better than others (leader role) at their loss
The way he acts shows how much excessive pride he has, he'll screw himself over in the real world talking down on the wrong guy

That's kinda sad
I agree with you 100%, it’s a very unattractive personality trait of his. I think I might be one of the few people in his life who hasn’t taken advantage of him or fucked him over. Multiple times he has remarked how he sees me almost as a brother - at times I feel bad because I don’t really feel anything about him.

He will fuck with the wrong guy yeah, it’s obvious he just hasn’t had his ass beaten over it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I agree with you 100%, it’s a very unattractive personality trait of his. I think I might be one of the few people in his life who hasn’t taken advantage of him or fucked him over. Multiple times he has remarked how he sees me almost as a brother - at times I feel bad because I don’t really feel anything about him.

He will fuck with the wrong guy yeah, it’s obvious he just hasn’t had his ass beaten over it.
how do you know the guy?

how do you know the guy?
University, he is disliked by his entire cohort. I remember meeting someone on his course once and they invited me to a house party at theirs and to join their society, when I asked if they knew my “friend”. The persons face changed and they told me not to bring that guy because he is weird and shit

• +1
University, he is disliked by his entire cohort. I remember meeting someone on his course once and they invited me to a house party at theirs and to join their society, when I asked if they knew my “friend”. The persons face changed and they told me not to bring that guy because he is weird and shit
What does/did he study
over for that nigga he sounds exactly like an r/redpill user
i unironically believe we NTmog r/redpill users

what is his pheno and height?

• +1
What does/did he study
over for that nigga he sounds exactly like an r/redpill user
i unironically believe we NTmog r/redpill users

what is his pheno and height?
He studied med and he is about 5’7, white guy pheno. Yeah I think this guy is just an autist though, most TRP users are sort of NT

• +1
He studied med and he is about 5’7, white guy pheno
Doesn't seem like a med student from these descriptions lol

Does being 5'7 have anything to do with his attitude?

• +1
I got a different impression from the comment sections jfl
I know a redpiller irl, well actually a few. They’re all NT but do have a few weird quirks. I think redpillers will stick out more than looksmax users

• +1
Doesn't seem like a med student from these descriptions lol

Does being 5'7 have anything to do with his attitude?
He is very robotic and professional when it comes to patients and shit.

I think it might be I’m not sure, he has said he hates being described as short. I think it’s only a part of his bigger ego issues

• +1

High iq analysis. As if guys like this exist after high school.

Caging at his social awareness :lul:

• +1
High iq analysis. As if guys like this exist after high school.

Caging at his social awareness :lul:
Yup he is literally fucked in the future. This is why I say most people here actually NT. I know actual social retards

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Yup he is literally fucked in the future. This is why I say most people here actually NT. I know actual social retards
The most brutal part is EVERYONE hates him.

How the hell is he even going to find any friends anymore in his course when he has social outcast failo. Brutal

• +1
The most brutal part is EVERYONE hates him.

How the hell is he even going to find any friends anymore in his course when he has social outcast failo. Brutal
He has already bumped into this issue, no one wants to be partners with him so the school have been made to find partners for him

• So Sad
the reason you think of him this way is because his looks doesn't match his behavior

the reason you think of him this way is because his looks doesn't match his behavior
caging at your lack of sentience, his words don't match his actions. He is arrogant and self centred

• +1
He is arrogant and self centred

funnily enough that's what everyone looks for in a leader

can you tell me why people dislike narcissists? is it because they're delusional? no, it's because they're subhumans for the most part, everyone would be ok with a good looking or skillful genius narcy (that's exactly how Trump cultivated a cult kek)

so much about muh sentience, you retarded redditor

• JFL
funnily enough that's what everyone looks for in a leader

can you tell me why people dislike narcissists? is it because they're delusional? no, it's because they're subhumans for the most part, everyone would be ok with a good looking or skillful genius narcy (that's exactly how Trump cultivated a cult kek)

so much about muh sentience, you retarded redditor
Yes because if your words can back your actions you're less hated. If some guy was telling me how he could fuck me up in a fight - but time comes and he gets fucked by me, he will lose respect. His words don't back his actions, he is a university student and goes to a decent uni, no one is intimidated by him and that's why his intimidation act is pathetic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
I have interactions with people like that . Yes no one likes them. No one will like you if you always argue with people. You have to be a likeable guy and neutral so that you won't he ostracized.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and lilhorizontal32
He sounds like a low inhib savage and you sound like a high inhib nerd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
We are all covering something up maybe not low inhib but just progressing slower the frontal lobe is still forming at this age.

Damn I didn’t read a single fucking word but I can tell ur nt cause this thing is long as hell only smart nt niggas have this much to say

kinda reminds me of this sperg I know.

• +1

how does this retard have friends and i dont wtf

• JFL
how does this retard have friends and i dont wtf
Because we're at uni and most people aren't outwardly mean.

He is a fucking retard though, his peers literally hate him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
How old is this guy

Kinda feel sorry for him ngl. Really pray for him. I hope he gains more social awareness in the future and is more secure in himself. Otherwise it's fucking ovER. Maybe his autism fucked him over.

Idk what it is, but I kinda feel sorry for autists that lack self awareness and get teased. Even though I'm on the spectrum myself. It hurts to see other autistic people (who are usually more autistic than me) get teased and mocked, and wander through the world with no self awareness, embarrassing themselves and causing themselves more humiliation.

Autism is truly a disease. :blackpill:

• +1
Kinda feel sorry for him ngl. Really pray for him. I hope he gains more social awareness in the future and is more secure in himself. Otherwise it's fucking ovER. Maybe his autism fucked him over.

Idk what it is, but I kinda feel sorry for autists that lack self awareness and get teased. Even though I'm on the spectrum myself. It hurts to see other autistic people (who are usually more autistic than me) get teased and mocked, and wander through the world with no self awareness, embarrassing themselves and causing themselves more humiliation.

Atleast he doesn't know how weird he is, blissful ignorance or it's over :feelsohgod:

• JFL

He is pretty retarded man, like honestly his lack of self awareness baffles. He really thinks people are going to respect him if he is a "savage" jfl. No one will respect him, at most everyone will think he is an insecure dick.

Atleast he doesn't know how weird he is, blissful ignorance or it's over :feelsohgod:
We were drunk once and some girls got annoyed with him because he was acting cocky as fuck. They invited me to join them to bar hop, but I declined since I said I wouldn't be ditching my friend.

We got back home and my friend was going to cry saying shit like "WHY TF CAN'T I FIT IN WITH PEOPLE!!"

So he is somewhat aware, but he gets annoyed whenever I tell him he isn't normal and to just accept it

I aint gonna lie that sounds so much like me:feelsgood:
-I am Agressive
-Arrogant
-pick fights
-want to be leader
-Impulsive
-reckless
-and just an all around asshole

But…I am Insecure inside:feelswhy:

Would you say I seem to be like him?
Cause from your text it sure does seem like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
He is pretty retarded man, like honestly his lack of self awareness baffles. He really thinks people are going to respect him if he is a "savage" jfl. No one will respect him, at most everyone will think he is an insecure dick.

We were drunk once and some girls got annoyed with him because he was acting cocky as fuck. They invited me to join them to bar hop, but I declined since I said I wouldn't be ditching my friend.

We got back home and my friend was going to cry saying shit like "WHY TF CAN'T I FIT IN WITH PEOPLE!!"

So he is somewhat aware, but he gets annoyed whenever I tell him he isn't normal and to just accept it
That's brutal, I don't think anything but exposure therapy will work, he needs to put himself in social situations while literally wearing a mic, everytime he has a convo he'll bring you the recording and you can tell him what he did wrong and how could've done thing differently. Being overly confident can be useful but clearly he needs some adjustments.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and FailedNormieManlet

Let the world teach him. No point wasting your energy on some low iq autist. I can't help but feel pity for him tho.

• +1
I aint gonna lie that sounds so much like me:feelsgood:
-I am Agressive
-Arrogant
-pick fights
-want to be leader
-Impulsive
-reckless
-and just an all around asshole

But…I am Insecure inside:feelswhy:

Would you say I seem to be like him?
Cause from your text it sure does seem like it
Yeah I guess, do people avoid you? Do you act needy and spam people's phones with messages? When you don't have things your way do you say shit like "omg, I have better options anyways!" or some other stupid shit?

• Woah
Reactions: IceBreaker0