CHAD AND HTN GET THE SAME QUALITY OF GIRLS

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
CHAD AND HTN GET THE SAME QUALITY OF GIRLS...

BUT THE QUANTITY IS DIFFERENT

for example a prettyboy htn may get 50-100 likes in one day on bumble depending on location

where as i ran tyler maher and he got 200 in one day and 450 in 2 days

but i checked tyler maher's likes and the prettyboy likes, the quality of girls was the same its just that maher had way more to choose from

HTN IS ENOUGH!!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 26379 and 23 others
Absolutely. People really don't need to waste their money on surgery when they just need to get leaner to get to HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, RAMU KAKA, becomingnearperfect and 16 others
Yup
Any user saying otherwise is coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, GuyFromSingapore, Detective and 5 others
The “chads” irl are literally just psl HTNs with good height and well paying jobs.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, falcon1, Adonis007 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Chadeep, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
glad u both know but just wait until someone replies "no, girls are chad only nowadays"

shit is annoying
There isn't enough chad's to go around for girls to even be chad only
If they were 'chad only' nearly all would be single forever but that isn't and doesn't happen

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, chawaje, Chadeep and 6 others
Htn + good body +nt = very high smv
Chads are very rare tbh

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, RAMU KAKA, penispilled and 12 others
HTN is enough and rare when it comes to IRL. Period.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Adonis007, penispilled and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and penispilled
HTN is rare IRL so even chad is ultra rare, i didn't see one chad since 1years

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, penispilled, Chadeep and 2 others
HTN is enough and rare when it comes to IRL. Period.
i was talking about online dating tbh a true htn still has good success and gets same quality as chad, just chad has alot more quantity

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Johanjohan and tombradylover
amount of likes means nothing, only the amount of dates resulting from it does.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Can you show the pics you used for the Maher experiment please?

Tall htn = chad smv irl
And after htn looks can become more subjective so some girls might over chadlite over chad because he is their type

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, penispilled, Chadeep and 2 others
Yes, a confident htn can get just as many girls as a Chad.

I know one chad IRL and it’s mesmerizing to observe the way women interact with him, at all parties I went he always left with one or two of the best looking chicks, he could slay all but always preferred to pick the best ones

What I mean is, chads can do it with little effort, HTN just need much more effort, in other words, I agree with the post

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
@the BULL Maher wins again

The “chads” irl are literally just psl HTNs with good height and well paying jobs.
Most PSL gods got there by literally actively hardmaxxing/softmaxxing, even with their top 0.0001% genetics they still do shit to maintain it. Trucels saying anything below chad doesn’t get hoes are mentally impaired. HTN is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, T50 Mogger, Skywalker and 2 others
Sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: spark
There isn't enough chad's to go around for girls to even be chad only
If they were 'chad only' nearly all would be single forever but that isn't and doesn't happen

for example a prettyboy htn may get 50-100 likes in one day on bumble depending on location

but i checked tyler maher's likes and the prettyboy likes, the quality of girls was the same its just that maher had way more to choose from

HTN IS ENOUGH!!!
Htn + good body +nt = very high smv
Chads are very rare tbh
Most guys are ugly tbh

Theres way more goodlooking girls than guys and its not even close

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, klamus, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

HTN IS ENOUGH!!!
What were the looks levels of the girls?

once you reach a certain looks threshold, it becomes less about attracting girls and becoming a divine homoerotic icon of God

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Mr. President
I have a hard time believing that looksmax htns get the girls tyler maher does

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22924
Its a cope but htns can do very good on tinder with good height pheno and body this guy did very well but you cant compare it with a real chad jfl
4EF5A7D8 C286 447C 849C 7BDE9D608969
5CF699B8 5BEB 407F 9400 AB3A3AA3CD96
93DC2BED C9AA 451A BBEF 38E5F80589CE

He mixed it up. It’s not that they get the same girls. It’s that Maher gets all of tinder jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
Most guys are ugly tbh

Theres way more goodlooking girls than guys and its not even close
Too many things can fuck the male face up during puberty. Imbalanced forward growth, overgrown nose, male pattern baldness, long mid face. Women need an extremely odd hormonal profile to get fucked from puberty.

chads/chadlites have it easier in every way possible but a legit .org rated HTN will live a fulfilled life and can slay more than decent IRL

what I noticed is that HTNs will get the most compliments and basic interaction from normies in everyday life

chads are treated like predators, people do not speak with them and freeze while they pass or get nervous, can't look into their eyes etc but the moment the so-called chads make a small effortless move people get crazy to interact with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, chawaje, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
chads/chadlites have it easier in every way possible but a legit .org rated HTN will live a fulfilled life and can slay more than decent IRL

what I noticed is that HTNs will get the most compliments and basic interaction from normies in everyday life

chads are treated like predators, people do not speak with them and freeze while they pass or get nervous, can't look into their eyes etc but the moment the so-called chads make a small effortless move people get crazy to interact with them
So ur saying better to be htn if high inhib

So ur saying better to be htn if high inhib
I wouldn't call it "better" but it might be easier for one in some aspects of life

high dimorphic, tall, wide framed chads tend to have a personality that screams leader male, people are just born like that imo

looksmaxed people would not benefit from such scenario, being a high approachable HTN is easier for them 8n many regards

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
show the htn pics u used

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, doll and DelonLover1999
Niggas no one here pass the cap of the MTN and you're talking about HTN being enough ?
Over for me ngl

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Low iQ take.

The quality of women on dating apps especially tinder is generally low. So no matter how good looking you are you will almost never match with lots of high quality girls since they simply don’t exist there.

The difference in smv between a HTN and Chad is huge

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Low iQ take.

The quality of women on dating apps especially tinder is generally low. So no matter how good looking you are you will almost never match with lots of high quality girls since they simply don’t exist there.

Literally couldn’t be more wrong, go on Hinge and if your GL then it’ll match u with constantly HTB+ girls

Chad is just an insanely frauded HTN and chadlite is moderately frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Low iQ take.

I agree, on this a bit.

"irl", is where there is a difference in the quality Chad can attract compared to HTN.
Obviously, Stacy isn't on Tinder (in a serious way). She meets guys differently, through social circles and connections.

Literally couldn’t be more wrong, go on Hinge and if your GL then it’ll match u with constantly HTB+ girls
There is more to it than just looks which make a girl high quality.
And again most actual good looking women don’t even need online dating since they get validated irl already 24/7.
It’s mostly LTBs-HTBs who are on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Xangsane
There is more to it than just looks which make a girl high quality.
And again most actual good looking women don’t even need online dating since they get validated irl already 24/7.
It’s mostly LTBs-HTBs who are on dating apps
yh ur right bro htb arent good looking women 🤡

and i've matched w stacylites before so ur wrong, no idea where ur getting this info from

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yh ur right bro htb arent good looking women 🤡

and i've matched w stacylites before so ur wrong, no idea where ur getting this info from
I did some chadfishes in different western countries. Yes there are a few HTBs here and there and very rarely maybe a stacylite. But that’s it. Unless you live in Sweden tinder and co. is full of LTBs and Beckie’s.
Most men just pathetically overrate due to the massive make up/filter/angle frauding women do in online dating.

A HTN enters a social gathering - no woman will look twice unless that guy is specifically her type.

A Chad enters a social gathering - every single woman in sight will eyefuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I did some chadfishes in different western countries. Yes there are a few HTBs here and there and very rarely maybe a stacylite. But that’s it. Unless you live in Sweden tinder and co. is full of LTBs and Beckie’s.
Most men just pathetically overrate due to the massive make up/filter/angle frauding women do in online dating.

A HTN enters a social gathering - no woman will look twice unless that guy is specifically her type.

A Chad enters a social gathering - every single woman in sight will eyefuck him.
chad doesnt override a womans type lmao, a woman exclusively into black men most likely wouldnt like a white chad etc - its just the best looking man of that archetype / race

and my experience is different to yours, u cant say htbs are rare when i see them often. but ofc u havent seen my experience either

glad u both know but just wait until someone replies "no, girls are chad only nowadays"

shit is annoying
anyone who said this unironically is an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and blatonslatt
Yes.

As a normal dude living a normal life HTN is very enough.
You will get compliments everywhere and girls no matter their looks will chase you.
Every single 'Moggers" in real life is mostly a Strong HTN at best.

If you don't agree:
1 You mess up the definition of a HTN
2 You are in basement for too long

depends on location , but why do you need to stop at HTN ? suppose you COULD ascend to chad, why not do it?
looksmaxxing NEVER ends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471