Chad called me an incel werdo

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Well basically…

Yet another entry in my diaries @TechnoBoss

I was standing and I saw this chad I used to know he comes up to me as always the guys also one of these redpilled andrew Tate wanna be rich faggots

He asks me something about if I have a woman

And I said no

And he said why do u think that is?

And I say idk

And he points at some poor incel nerd getting into a bus and says I’m like that guy

I should have punched that nigha in the face for the disrespect 😡 but ofc it’s easy to say that here than actually do it irl I was like lmao why?

And he said something I forgot

Annoying ass faggot that one is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Pikabro, 5.5psl and 6 others
Well basically…

I was standing and I saw this chad I used to know he comes up to me as always the guys also one of these redpilled andrew Tate wanna be rich faggots

And I said no

And I say idk

And he points at some poor incel nerd getting into a bus and says I’m like that guy

I should have punched that nigha in the face for the disrespect 😡 but ofc it’s easy to say that here than actually do it irl I was like lmao why?

should have gone Er on him

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Iasacrko and Axii
Pussy nigga
Should have punched his face atleast once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, edgemaxx, albe.ORG and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PseduoAryan, iblamejews and 1 other person
Well basically…

And I said no

And I say idk

Brutal. Did he heightmog you?

He just randomly came up to you and asked you and said all this? Sounds autistic as fuck of him, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Axii and Iasacrko
Well basically…

And I said no

And I say idk

tales

He always makes fun of me he usually comes up to me and shakes me hand and doesn’t let go then he looks at my face very close and starts speaking like I’m retarded

Just a very strange guy idk what I ever did to him I never was mean to him
He just feels bad and doesn’t know how to tell you upright or just straight up doesn’t know why consciously

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Brutal. Did he heightmog you?

He just randomly came up to you and asked you and said all this? Sounds autistic as fuck of him, to be honest.
He always does this tbh he’s an asshole even to his friends

One time I heard he said to his friend where’s ur gf? She’s in my dms more than she is on urs

Like I seriously don’t know why these cucks even orbit him

He has a manlet friend he also always makes fun of

And they usually go with it and don’t say anything in return he’s one of the only asshole chads Ik since usually most chads are pretty nice

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, copemaxxeer and 3 others
He always makes fun of me he usually comes up to me and shakes me hand and doesn’t let go then he looks at my face very close and starts speaking like I’m retarded

Just a very strange guy idk what I ever did to him I never was mean to him
next time he tries to pull that crap with your hand tell him you’re go er on him. If he keeps doing it beat him to death

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Well basically…

And I said no

And I say idk

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko
He always does this tbh he’s an asshole even to his friends

One time I heard he said to his friend where’s ur gf? She’s in my dms more than she is on urs

Like I seriously don’t know why these cucks even orbit him

He has a manlet friend he also always makes fun of

And they usually go with it and don’t say anything in return he’s one of the only asshole chads Ik since usually most chads are pretty nice
Sounds like he got bullied or something before he ascended with puberty and never got over it. Probably has a huge chip on his shoulder and is sensitive as fuck.

I bet if you said something to him similar to what he says to you, he'll get very defensive and wanna fight immediately.

What a sad guy.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Lynxress, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
He just feels bad and doesn’t know how to tell you upright or just straight up doesn’t know why consciously
Nah that cuck is an asshole he isn’t nice to anyone

I just have pitty on his dumb mtn friends who orbit him like his little bitches while he flirts with their gfs humiliating them in public and they go along with him

Nah that cuck is an asshole he isn’t nice to anyone

I just have pitty on his dumb mtn friends who orbit him like his little bitches while he flirts with their gfs humiliating them in public and they go along with him
He flirts with “their” girls? Do they flirt back?

Lmafo that’s brutal

He flirts with “their” girls? Do they flirt back?

Lmafo that’s brutal
He does lol he has a skinny Italian friend who has a gf and he keeps dming and flirting he doesn’t give a fuck

He even treated his ex gf like shit constantly flirting with other girls in front of her apperantly they broke up cause he cheated on her

I went to school with him last year

And bro I’m telling u this guy calls me in PE one time and in front of his gf and asks me if I think she’s hot then he tries to convince her to fuck me or something ofc she said no cause I’m incel and she was dating him

Like he goes through life giving 0 shits he is an asshole to everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
He does lol he has a skinny Italian friend who has a gf and he keeps dming and flirting he doesn’t give a fuck

He even treated his ex gf like shit constantly flirting with other girls in front of her apperantly they broke up cause he cheated on her

I went to school with him last year

And bro I’m telling u this guy calls me in PE one time and in front of his gf and asks me if I think she’s hot then he tries to convince her to fuck me or something ofc she said no cause I’m incel and she was dating him

Like he goes through life giving 0 shits he is an asshole to everyone
Sounds like my type of guy. :popcorn:

funny how we say were gonna kick a dudes ass who tries to fuck with us but during the heat of the moment we fold

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
So why don't you knock that guys teeth out?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, dopaminebeyondfried and ElTruecel
Because I am an incel nerd low T I was allowed to insult the school chad and talk back because it was basically the equivalent of some petite hot foid being bratty... Just cute and endearing rather than disrespectful