Girls only want u after chad leaves them

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So I made this thread about this guy

I’m posting it here cause he is the guy who dated a girl I liked and she would ignore me before she dated him

I remember one time she was sitting in a train and I sat in the place in front of her she got up and left to the front chair she didn’t even care about my feelings very brutal

Then she starts dating that asshole and she definitely made fun of me to him since he would tease me multiple times asking what I rated her he knew I liked her

Then after the guy cheats on her humiliating her like the psychopath he is she suddenly discovered her feelings for me and starts smiling at me sitting next to me

Now if I was a cuck I’d have accepted her but I’m proud I would stand and ignore her

I remember one time I was walking behind her she turns her head and starts smiling at me I make a disgusted face and walk past her

Fuck her tbh I hope she gets many more fucked up boyfriends who treat her like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, the BULL, bloomercel and 4 others
Maybe it was my new haircut and I also got lean I was really weird before but I never forgot how she used to treat me before when I liked her and if i just ignored all that because now she wanted to give me a chance I’d be a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, edgemaxx and sub5c3l
she needs to cope by getting a new bf and basically signaling to chad that someone else is fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko
she needs to cope by getting a new bf and basically signaling to chad that someone else is fucking her
Yeah I think even then she was just thinking she was gonna go for the first cucked simp who obviously liked her so she could show chad she moved on

She’s even worse than him tbh a fucking psychopath was probably just gonna use me for her little games luckily I didn’t fall for her traps and humiliate myself even further

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and northern mogger
Yeah I think even then she was just thinking she was gonna go for the first cucked simp who obviously liked her so she could show chad she moved on

She’s even worse than him tbh a fucking psychopath was probably just gonna use me for her little games luckily I didn’t fall for her traps and humiliate myself even further
i doubt she's even psycho, just sees you as such subhuman as to not even consider your emotions

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
And I’m telling u these girls are always the most inoscent looking ones

U can say what u want about whores but most of the time they have some empathy most of these inoscent larping girls are full on psychopaths

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and northern mogger
She needs to regain her confidence and feel rejuvenated and is attempting to utilise you as a consolation prize.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko
She needs to regain her confidence and feel rejuvenated and is attempting to utilise you as a consolation prize.
I think either that or to show him she moved on or something

If that’s the case even worse I was assuming she maybe wanted me now but I notice many girls who get fucked up by chad then try going after some oofy doofy for a while since they think attractive men will all cheat

Her relationship with this guy was definitely shit since I’d literally witnessed how much of an asshole he was

Anyway I’m glad I didn’t get involved with her I was mad and didn’t understand why all the sudden she wanted me to notice her smiling and come sit next to me when a couple of months before she’d avoid even my presence like the plague

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94