Chad friend touching girls boobie in class [grade 7]

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
Was sitting at a table with 2 guys and 1 foid in class (square table, each at one side). I used to be good friends with them in primary school but kinda distanced by self from these guys because I wasn't as low inhib as they were...

This class was shit and basically we did nothing so we just talked during the entire class.
We had laptops and I was kinda just playing minecraft (inel moment).

This foid was a major sloot, and the guy to my left was a manlet, but pretty low inhib and social status maxxed. He starts touching her thigh under the table, dude on the right is just talking to them both, casually as if nothing is going on. They start talking about her titties (they were big for her age) and left guy grabs a pen and starts poking her tit.... foid then unbuttons a bit of her top and tells him to poke her nipple with the end of the pen.... JFL
Next he is groping her tiddy with his hand....

Meanwhile I'm sitting there watching this go down like:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 773, Ruby and 13 others
This is true, I was the chad grabbing her boobies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Ruby, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I did this in the same grade jfl, in science class, it was like exact same situation
what is wrong with sloots

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
It’s like a parallel universe. Like is this what goes down all the time moment

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3202, Vitruvian and 3 others
I never had that during my school years..

Those opportunities have gone forever and i'll never get them back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 3202, Vitruvian and 2 others
I never had that during my school years..

Those opportunities have gone forever and i'll never get them back
nigga what opportunity you are incel as fuck always ngl the fuck?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Zygos4Life
Goblin
here you go, goblen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Brutal

• +1
I remember during P.E. there was this exercise where you had to hop on a trampoline and try to flip, me and this Incel friend were supposed to pick them up. All the foids lined up by me and i felt 10 different boobs that day, had the best fap session ever that night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3202, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
there was a similar slut in my school in 9th grade, groped tits and dryhumped her whenever, then her nudes got leaked through the class/teachers and she moved out :feelsree:

• Woah
fuark that’s the dream

girls are already born as sluts. when i was 10 i met some 8 year old girl that was known for being a „slut“ (she made out with a lot of guys). i met her a few times, we always kissed and held hands, made out etc until one day her friend told me to go into her room where like 5-6 other foids were and the slut started taking her clothes off and said i should do it too so we can „marry“. i was scared as fuck especially cuz of the other foids in the room and ran. the slut grabbed my foot and took of my shoe and tried to put it in her small stinky pussy. never met that bitch again but she is model tier now (saw instagram)

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1464
Nothing. Just a joke bro
girls are already born as sluts. when i was 10 i met some 8 year old girl that was known for being a „slut“ (she made out with a lot of guys). i met her a few times, we always kissed and held hands, made out etc until one day her friend told me to go into her room where like 5-6 other foids were and the slut started taking her clothes off and said i should do it too so we can „marry“. i was scared as fuck especially cuz of the other foids in the room and ran. the slut grabbed my foot and took of my shoe and tried to put it in her small stinky pussy. never met that bitch again but she is model tier now (saw instagram)

Jesus I can't imagine kissing and making out with a 8 year old girl. Yuck

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat
03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

I remember in middle school some girl called me ugly just lol