Chad life = same as taking drugs?

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Just instead of drugs, it's women. Same difference

If the point of looksmaxxing is to increase positive chemicals in the brain, why not just take drugs till u die?

Look a ur favorite prettyboy Dicaprio.
Fucking 25 yr old TeraStacies wasn't enough, has to do do drugs while humping them with headphones with loud dopamine inducing music.

What difference is this from the lab rat taking meth until he dies?

I guarantee u life will suck when ur dopamine receptors are fried.
In b4 "cope" u hedonistic treadmill admiring unenlightened homo sapiens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Schizoidcel, Deleted and 1 other person
EtdQA9DXYAM417S

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
being a Chad with a loving sweet innocent virgin good girl who adores you is a never ending high with no side-effects.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 9090 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, KaczynskiCel, Slayercel and 4 others
Just instead of drugs, it's women. Same difference

If the point of looksmaxxing is to increase positive chemicals in the brain, why not just take drugs till u die?

Look a ur favorite prettyboy Dicaprio.
Fucking 25 yr old TeraStacies wasn't enough, has to do do drugs while humping them with headphones with loud dopamine inducing music.

What difference is this from the lab rat taking meth until he dies?

I guarantee u life will suck when ur dopamine receptors are fried.
In b4 "cope" u hedonistic treadmill admiring unenlightened homo sapiens
Not that simpe jfl.

You know how people say 'no one owes you anything' & shit like that? That's true for everyone except 6PSL +.

Your entire life is different when you're chad, not just the amount of women you get. That's why life is so brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slayercel, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Not that simpe jfl.

You know how people say 'no one owes you anything' & shit like that? That's true for everyone except 6PSL +.

Your entire life is different when you're chad, not just the amount of women you get. That's why life is so brutal.

new avi is shit compared to the blonde you used to have

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, oatmeal, Slayercel and 2 others
Bullshit, my chad friend is a cocaine and nicotine addict.

Nothing is enough for Chads tbh. My chaddam friend has multiple 9/10 gfs at the same time, beats the shit out of them, casually beats random people on the streets for looking at him the wrong way, etc JFL

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Nothing is enough for Chads tbh. My chaddam friend has multiple 9/10 gfs at the same time, beats the shit out of them, casually beats random people on the streets for looking at him the wrong way, etc JFL
In a civilized society he'd be sent to the Gulag. In our clown world he is worshipped.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel