Chad rear-ends girl and gets a slay for it, while incels spend thousands of dollars just to get rejected

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad

Jfl chad can literally ram his car into a Becky and get laid for it, while incels who spend a shit ton of money trying to impress girls are forever alone. How can you cope?

Attachments

• FEA6DFEA-705A-493C-A9C5-03FFF210F8C0.jpeg
    FEA6DFEA-705A-493C-A9C5-03FFF210F8C0.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: delta7, TheDragon, Lmao and 16 others
Must have looked like this

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and greeneyes
This is why I drive reckless whenever I see a foid driving, I hope one day I cause one of these women to flip their car whilst I drove off laughing

• Love it
Reactions: greeneyes
This is why I drive reckless whenever I see a foid driving, I hope one day I cause one of these women to flip their car whilst I drove off laughing
Why do you post max with so many words

View attachment 1925212

Jfl chad can literally ram his car into a Becky and get laid for it, while incels who spend a shit ton of money trying to impress girls are forever alone. How can you cope?

View attachment 1925208

He just had a good personality bro, he offered to pay for her dent and gave his number out loookng to pay etc, he was light triad, we all been telling you incels being kind is all you need but you guys don’t listed. Just have a good personality
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Lmao, Deleted member 21532 and 4 others
Not only that.
Once he said yes to buying her a coffee.

The women in the thread were encouraging her to text him again and ask him for dinner instead JFL

car crashes provoke the human fascination with death and the tendency to eroticize danger

you know normal also get dates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and greeneyes

View attachment 1925212

View attachment 1925208

yeah this is just basic lookspill, gl guy gets away with doing something bad or strange and girls like it, unattractive guy does it and he's weird and a loser, like when a gl guy approaches or is loud and making jokes they think he's confident and funny, but when unattractive guy does it then he's just annoying and arrogant and needs to "know his place", it's brutal, however I still think lookspill is exaggerated on these forums, but it is real for sure

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes