[CHADFISHING] TINDER IS USELESS, CHAD GET NOTHING

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I recently made 3 realistic high appeal chadfish, i used a new ip, number, email and everything, so there is no risk of shadowban or elo issue
none of my chadfish reached 99, majority of girls i match with are ugly/average/obese

i copy/pasted "hey wanna get a drink" to every girls i matched with
70% of them never replied, and the one who replied are hesitant to get a drink, lot of flaking
and even the girl who texted first my chadfish with "wow you are so GL" flaked when i asked for a date

there is no point using tinder really, even top 0,1% chad get nowhere, it's over for everyone online
build a social circle, make friends, find a niche or a work with lot of cute girl, play the number game and mass approach at the bars/club/street

1 week and half of chadfishing as prettyboy :

my steroidmaxed 6'3 chadfish, he got 99 likes in 3 days
90% of girls are not replying to him jfl
only obese girls and trans are replying, it's over

@forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @New Poster @Amnesia @Reformed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bleachmaxxer69, JawMogger and 9 others
I recently made 3 realistic high appeal chadfish, i used a new ip, number, email and everything, so there is no risk of shadowban or elo issue
none of my chadfish reached 99, majority of girls i match with are ugly/average/obese

70% of them never replied, and the one who replied are hesitant to get a drink, lot of flaking
and even the girl who texted first my chadfish with "wow you are so GL" ghosted when i asked for a date

there is no point using tinder really, even top 0,1% chad get nowhere, it's over for everyone online
build a social circle, make friends, find a niche or a work with lot of cute girl, play the number game and mass approach at the bars/club/street

1 week and half of chadfishing :

Bro facts man I am not being cocky but bro I get rated htn facially here, I’m 6’1, ripped rn physique (roided£, 40k car Mercedes, I have a career and I get ghosted by legit ltbs mate.

So the average guy must get nothing. Bro the apps are done.

Inflation keeps rising to the point it collapses this is the same with economy etc. unfortunately this has happened with tinder. How inflation as got to the point it will collapse on tinder and the app is finished.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Mrxshmallow, tombradylover and 7 others
Niko would do similar in my location too bro btw and I can even run him to prove so. In case anyone says bad elo etc.

It’s over on these apps bro fr

Because they know you're Chadfishing

Who do you think they're matching with if not Chad lmao. Massive overestimate

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Lookologist003, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
Because they know you're Chadfishing

Who do you think they're matching with if not Chad lmao. Massive overestimate
No they don’t? Niko is not a Chad retard tbh stop the cope I can run him in my location and he would do similar he does not look like a chad.

Just accept tinder is a meme and done for now instead of stupid things like ‘they know Niko is fake’ yet they are legit fucking guys that look like Niko every month. Idiot

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, forevergymcelling and nofap
No they don’t? Niko is not a Chad retard tbh stop the cope I can run him in my location and he would do similar he does not look like a chad.

Just accept tinder is a meme and done for now instead of stupid things like ‘they know Niko is fake’ yet they are legit fucking guys that look like Niko every month. Idiot
Nigga I wasn't looking at the pictures he used. OP quite clearly says in the title "CHAD GETS NOTHING"

Whole OLD is nuked
I’ve ran htn, chadlites, low tier and high tier chads, maherfished Everyone did piss poor.
Meanwhile the landwhale i used got 99+ likes within 40 mins

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Swarthy Knight, tombradylover and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member and n0rthface
I know complete normies who get dates with OLD, one even met his gf that he's still with through it. I don't know what's going on with it cause I often see these contradictory results. Maybe it's more location-dependent than we realize.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Melo95 and edodalic29
you need to have beta pheno to get dates i guess
girls are bored of getting banged left & right by chads
they want ltr

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
Inflation is so high that women are becoming hoes instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and edodalic29
Whole OLD is nuked
I’ve ran htn, chadlites, low tier and high tier chads, maherfished Everyone did piss poor.
Ye mate it’s even worse here a landwhale gets 99+ plus in 15 minutes even with ltb face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
you need to have beta doofy pheno to get dates i guess
girls are bored of getting banged left & right by chads
they want ltr
No they are not bored and never will be of fucking hot guys. What logic is this?

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
Bro facts man I am not being cocky but bro I get rated htn facially here, I’m 6’1, ripped rn physique (roided£, 40k car Mercedes, I have a career and I get ghosted by legit ltbs mate.

So the average guy must get nothing. Bro the apps are done.

Inflation keeps rising to the point it collapses this is the same with economy etc. unfortunately this has happened with tinder. How inflation as got to the point it will collapse on tinder and the app is finished.
Facts holy shit , im giga done w apps

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 48689, JawMogger and 1 other person
Whole OLD is nuked
Just a ratio problem with catfish accounted for it's like 6 to 1 female to male

You struggle also? Damn that’s crazy you are legit chad too
Ya , total 990 matches but only landwhales text first or femcels
IMG 6965

ova

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JawMogger, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
This is basically my experience for with tinder for a while now. Lotta likes but most never reply to first message, and even girls that message first end up never responding to your response.

Even girls that tell u ur really hot and stuff end up never responding

its just hot or not to girls most dont ever have intentions of ever meeting up

thats why its a pure numbers game, ur retarded for investing tons of time texting a girl when most likely u will never meet her and its a wqaste of ur time, just ask her to meet up within 1 or two messages, if she ever had intentions in the first place she will prob be down

Ive ran experiments with Crisick and Niko in my area and its always been the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, zeshama, bleachmaxxer69 and 11 others

and even the girl who texted first my chadfish with "wow you are so GL" flaked when i asked for a date

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
Ye mate it’s even worse here a landwhale gets 99+ plus in 15 minutes even with ltb face
My last chadfish got 14 likes in 24 hours. High appeal PSL chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, zan, edodalic29 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Xangsane
Is that the one of the Italian male model?
This is cagefuel though. True for so many foids

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and Xangsane
Yes I read the twitter thread properly and he spammed blackpill shit to a lot of foid and most left him on read like he lies etc like over 509 I think so

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes I read the twitter thread properly and he spammed blackpill shit to a lot of foid and most left him on read like he lies etc like over 509 I think so
JFLLLLLLL!!!!

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
My last chadfish got 14 likes in 24 hours. High appeal PSL chad.
Psl chads do worse for me than normies jfl what has dating become

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JawMogger and Xangsane
Psl chads do worse for me than normies jfl what has dating become
JFL I WONDER WHY
WHEN I CHADFISH I REALIZE DRIPPED OUT HTN/LOW CHADLITE MOGS PSL CHAD JFLLLLLL
CHADS ARE INCELS

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JawMogger and edodalic29
Good thread, I couldn't hack online dating anymore after foids lack of interaction on there in recent years, will create an account when on holiday but not for any other occasion

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
JFL I WONDER WHY
CHADS ARE INCELS
I dont care ab sex anymore @ this point , i just wanna mog

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 48689, JawMogger and 1 other person
I did a chadfish and it only got 20 like in 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and JawMogger
JFL I WONDER WHY
CHADS ARE INCELS
He suicide swiped on everyone though and I remember it he got ghosted by a lot of foids
The meraki theory, if i think about it theres a bell curve to simping, theres a reason why pokimane got so popular its just at a certain looks level everyone just goes crazy for some reason, nothing too extreme looking but not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is basically my experience for with tinder for a while now. Lotta likes but most never reply to first message, and even girls that message first end up never responding to your response.

Even girls that tell u ur really hot and stuff end up never responding

its just hot or not to girls most dont ever have intentions of ever meeting up

thats why its a pure numbers game, ur retarded for investing tons of time texting a girl when most likely u will never meet her and its a wqaste of ur time, just ask her to meet up within 1 or two messages, if she ever had intentions in the first place she will prob be down

Ive ran experiments with Crisick and Niko in my area and its always been the same
I did massive damage with OLD during 2018-2021. Nearly 86 slays during this 3 year time frame until I got banned from all three. I am positive if I reinstalled them today on new phone, I would do BAD. Things have changed rapidly between 2018 and 2024

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Melo95 and JawMogger
I had a 99+ likes account, deleted it new one within 14 likes and girl invited me over next day, it’s all luck and bs when the ugliest girl can get 99+ too just be woman theory

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689