[CHADFISHING] TINDER IS USELESS, CHAD GET NOTHING

The meraki theory, if i think about it theres a bell curve to simping, theres a reason why pokimane got so popular its just at a certain looks level everyone just goes crazy for some reason, nothing too extreme looking but not ugly
and no wonder why many chads LTR foids below their looksmatch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: benzodiazepine, JawMogger and gooner23
and no wonder why many chads LTR foids below their looksmatch
i mean infidelity is all about conveniency, i swear people cheat for the sake of doing doesn't matter about dick size or looks at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Xangsane
gooner23

• WTF
Reactions: gooner23
This is basically my experience for with tinder for a while now. Lotta likes but most never reply to first message, and even girls that message first end up never responding to your response.

Even girls that tell u ur really hot and stuff end up never responding

its just hot or not to girls most dont ever have intentions of ever meeting up

thats why its a pure numbers game, ur retarded for investing tons of time texting a girl when most likely u will never meet her and its a wqaste of ur time, just ask her to meet up within 1 or two messages, if she ever had intentions in the first place she will prob be down

Ive ran experiments with Crisick and Niko in my area and its always been the same
This. I had a girl earlier message me first I’m so hot and to rip her clothes and she wants me to fuck her rough etc. then she just likes my message and ghosted me out of nowhere.
So weird lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bleachmaxxer69, Amnesia and 1 other person
It’s elo and location dependent too. In terms of matches

The real ones are not on dating apps

This is basically my experience for with tinder for a while now. Lotta likes but most never reply to first message, and even girls that message first end up never responding to your response.

thats why its a pure numbers game, ur retarded for investing tons of time texting a girl when most likely u will never meet her and its a wqaste of ur time, just ask her to meet up within 1 or two messages, if she ever had intentions in the first place she will prob be down

Ive ran experiments with Crisick and Niko in my area and its always been the same
Can confirm the single women in my ex's social circle just used it for validation and playing hot or not. One girl is quite attractive and hasn't gone on a date in like 2 years bc all the guys are too ugly for her lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Xangsane and Deleted member 48689
I dont care ab sex anymore @ this point , i just wanna mog

I recently made 3 realistic high appeal chadfish, i used a new ip, number, email and everything, so there is no risk of shadowban or elo issue
none of my chadfish reached 99, majority of girls i match with are ugly/average/obese

i copy/pasted "hey wanna get a drink" to every girls i matched with
70% of them never replied, and the one who replied are hesitant to get a drink, lot of flaking
and even the girl who texted first my chadfish with "wow you are so GL" flaked when i asked for a date

there is no point using tinder really, even top 0,1% chad get nowhere, it's over for everyone online
build a social circle, make friends, find a niche or a work with lot of cute girl, play the number game and mass approach at the bars/club/street

1 week and half of chadfishing as prettyboy :

my steroidmaxed 6'3 chadfish, he got 99 likes in 3 days
90% of girls are not replying to him jfl
only obese girls and trans are replying, it's over

@forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @New Poster @Amnesia @Reformed

You are a mentally eel loser slave if you use man made apps with man made letters
IMG 4953

my steroidmaxed 6'3 chadfish, he got 99 likes in 3 days
90% of girls are not replying to him jfl
only obese girls and trans are replying, it's over

That’s fucking crazy

Man it’s crazy a legit chad like you has this happen to wtf has happened to women now. How are they so delusional I don’t get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bleachmaxxer69, Xangsane and 1 other person
The jellyfish danced with disco balls in a teacup while wearing top hats made of spaghetti. Suddenly, a pineapple wearing sunglasses challenged them to a game of hopscotch on the moon, but they were distracted by a group of singing penguins selling tacos made of clouds.

Man it’s crazy a legit chad like you has this happen to wtf has happened to women now. How are they so delusional I don’t get it
Too many options it’s like rotting playing vidya for years you eventually get bored of it they see plenty of handsome faces on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 48689
Too many options it’s like rotting playing vidya for years you eventually get bored of it they see plenty of handsome faces on dating apps
So who are they fucking if there then I’d they are ghosting people like @Amnesia? Etc

Proof women would rather be celibate than fuck an average guy
All proof that women will use an app for a year and reject thousands of men until that 10/10 comes along to pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
how do u make new tinders without getting caught ip address wise etc

So who are they fucking if there then I’d they are ghosting people like @Amnesia? Etc
It's impossible to know since every guy LARPs about slay count. Even guys in LTR might not be fucking

• +1
It's impossible to know since every guy LARPs about slay count. Even guys in LTR might not be fucking
Probs an nt guy from social circle or summat or just a random chad who gets lucky when she’s giga horny

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Probs an nt guy from social circle or summat or just a random chad who gets lucky when she’s giga horny
Just be her oneitis theory. Biochemical bonding is everything this is nature IMG 4953

I know complete normies who get dates with OLD, one even met his gf that he's still with through it. I don't know what's going on with it cause I often see these contradictory results. Maybe it's more location-dependent than we realize.
Probably because normies want dates and sex and not “i need to have 150 likes in 30 minutes or im going to set myself on fire”
If OP tried he would get dates too

Elaborate on biochemical bonding
Some shit Goatis was talking about in his video just a theory. Girls are attracted biochemically to your face it doesn’t mean chad it means someone who reminds her of her family members.

• +1
Sucks to br born in this era where everything is going to utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some shit Goatis was talking about in his video just a theory. Girls are attracted biochemically to your face it doesn’t mean chad it means someone who reminds her of her family members.
Kind of makes sense if you think about it. It would make them feel safe and comfortable around you. Plus they are used to the same facial features they see on their parents so they develop a preference for them

• +1
This is the most legit theory. Being the same race or similar looking pheno is what creates feelings of attraction. This applies to me as well

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 48689
This is the most legit theory. Being the same race or similar looking pheno is what creates feelings of attraction. This applies to me as well
lol my current oneitis is a clone copy of me brown hair brown eyes and I have a preference for those features

• +1
I'm the male version of my avi stacey,6 likes in a week and a half on tinder,don't know if elo or women just don't like chads.

IMG 5402

• +1
lol my current oneitis is a clone copy of me brown hair brown eyes and I have a preference for those features
Ask her out boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689

In my experience Instagram is way easier to slay off of

The era of dating apps is over. There are too many frauds, too many GL aspies, too many freaks and creeps.

Instagram shows your status, shows that you're NT, shows your looks, your friends, your life

If you're good looking with a good instagram, you're pretty much set

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LordSergiXX63, tombradylover and 3 others
Instagram HTNs+ that are NT with a good page that showcases their life

The era of GL losers slaying through apps is over

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, tombradylover, leanmaxxin and 3 others

u literally mog them both to oblivion my dude

that isn't chad

its over

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot