Chadlite Aspies are slayers

turtlecel

turtlecel

Iron
low IQ thread warning.

Chadlite can invite girls to his place every week from tinder, and eventually will know exactly what questions to ask/ what to do. Even at house parties / club girls cant really hear anything so not much socializing needed especially if the girls are low inhib drunk, just asking her to comeback to your place is enough.

For context I am completely aspie unable to socialmax. High tier normies single me out to test my masc. always putting me on the spot and testing my responses resulting in them wanting to starting physical fights (JFL at normie reach). I have to hook up with girls who are completely crazy where they only talk about themselves on dates or I need girls to blatantly tell me to hang out or to hook up from tinder.

Getting into relationship is almost impossible unless running slayer game where you dont care about what the girl says or does. Girls usually cheat with avg height good looking guys that are either NT or give infinite simp attention.

you're ugly though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Germania and Deleted member 9072
low IQ thread warning.

Chadlite can invite girls to his place every week from tinder, and eventually will know exactly what questions to ask/ what to do. Even at house parties / club girls cant really hear anything so not much socializing needed especially if the girls are low inhib drunk, just asking her to comeback to your place is enough.

For context I am completely aspie unable to socialmax. High tier normies single me out to test my masc. always putting me on the spot and testing my responses resulting in them wanting to starting physical fights (JFL at normie reach). I have to hook up with girls who are completely crazy where they only talk about themselves on dates or I need girls to blatantly tell me to hang out or to hook up from tinder.

Getting into relationship is almost impossible unless running slayer game where you dont care about what the girl says or does. Girls usually cheat with avg height good looking guys that are either NT or give infinite simp attention.
Lowkey high IQ thread
Lowkey aspie also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and turtlecel
Why would I bother reading if you’re basically admitting up front the thread is shit?
u don't read anything these days bro u might as well read this or you'll forget English

Unreadable thread

• +1
Reactions: turtlecel
Only ethnics can be aspie

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy